What's new

PAF & Rafale Story Will Not Go Away !

Fake news which was intially picked up Indian media but later denied by French Ambassador himself.
Don't bother quoting until you can provide concrete proof that Ambassador was wrong.
Fake and epic fail must be close to your heart, and when the so called concrete proof hits you in the face, you will be posting under another fake ID....so just swallow it.

8683D7A1-0AB3-455C-BC61-7ACAF4EE1C9E.jpeg

Fake news by Pakistani website 'Global' Village Space.
No Pakistani pilots were trained on Rafale as French Ambassador confirmed:

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/wer...ained-to-fly-rafale-fighters-in-qatar-2021283

You guys really need to cool down. I do agree that there was no PAF Pilot being trained on Rafale at all. Furthermore, only Qataris were trained and from Dassault to French Ambassador, will say the same thing that as much as I am agreeing. Why NDTV or GoI has to run to confirm? worried much? On a serious note: do you know whats Pakistan cooperation with GCC/Muslim countries in this regard?

I wish that everyone including Indians shall believe this nothing but a fake news.

Is it easy to judge a jet's short comings? Any ex pilots here?
I think indians have also flown F16s of Israel and others but that didnt help them at all.
Even if not, Pakistan wont worry much about rafales. PL15s would eat them.
Indians know the f16s shortcomings snd strengths but you cant do much when a foe keeps at a distance where he can hit you but you cant get him.

You guys really need to cool down. I do agree that there was no PAF Pilot being trained on Rafale at all. Furthermore, only Qataris were trained and from Dassault to French Ambassador, will say the same thing that as much as I am agreeing. Why NDTV or GoI has to run to confirm? worried much? On a serious note: do you know whats Pakistan cooperation with GCC/Muslim countries in this regard?

I wish that everyone including Indians shall believe this nothing but a fake news.

How about you don’t say things which such confidence that are utterly and completely untrue?

Obviously you just made up above without knowing anything. Qatar ordered Rafael first ... when Indians had not even placed order. French were under no compulsion to deny Pakistani pilots from Qatar any training requested.
It was only after the Indian purchase that the cover up was was attempted to sooth burning butts.

How about you don’t say things which such confidence that are utterly and completely untrue?

Obviously you just made up above without knowing anything. Qatar ordered Rafael first ... when Indians had not even placed order. French were under no compulsion to deny Pakistani pilots from Qatar any training requested.
It was only after the Indian purchase that the cover up was was attempted to sooth burning butts.

Ok

I think, you have misread @The Eagle's post. I construe it differently. To me, it implies to let Indians remain in their delusion.

Back
Top Bottom