What's new

PAF & Rafale Story Will Not Go Away !

I remeber a Qatari News Channel telling this news. They have a much better explanation that PAF pilots were trained on those Rafales to expertise there own (QAF) pilots as they are inferior in experience. None of these words are mine I heard it on Arabic channel (will add the name if I found it again). And also I can speak Arabic so I translated it myself not from google.

And the source is great golbalvillagespace waoooo... slow claps ... a conspiracy site from great Dr. Moeed Peerzada.

Und vielleicht stimmt es auch, und wenn es stimmt, dann wird es massiv das Jf-17 Block 3 beeinflussen !

In English:" Maybe its true, and if so, then its good for the Jf-17 Block 3 deveolpment"

Pakistani pilots also flied against the Chinese S400 air defence system & Su-30mkk2 in recent Shaheen air exercise.
Soon Pakistani F-16s will do same practice in Turkey
we are aware of situation so don't worry
we will surprise you
IAF weapons are customer specific and have many differences.
You are desperate to convince your self.

Qatar Rafale, Pak hands

Read more at: https://www.deccanherald.com/opinion/main-article/qatar-rafale-pak-hands-733696.html
Fake news which was intially picked up Indian media but later denied by French Ambassador himself.
Don't bother quoting until you can provide concrete proof that Ambassador was wrong.

And the source is great golbalvillagespace waoooo... slow claps ... a conspiracy site from great Dr. Moeed Peerzada.

The most authentic source is a retired pro who has more info than any outsider or defense related journal.

Back
Top Bottom