What's new

PAF & Rafale Story Will Not Go Away !

Technically, French trained the Qatari airforce officers..They were not performing DNA tests on the pilots.

They can ask Qataris whither the pilot's are Arabian/Qarari or became Arabian. :-)

Going by your argument at the same time, would the French risk losing the Qatari Oil Dollars.

Sorry I didn't get your point. :cry:

no, its where the Bouraq is parked, got it?
Naaa.... Burraqs are patrolling our skies right here where they are needed :D
Burraq-03.png

French cant risk both agreements.Qatari agreement was done years back and things were finalized that time.Most probably, according to agreement , PAF pilots are being trained there .

There are a few Pakistani instructor pilots for Rafale. It has always been that way. Qatar is very short on manpower for military aviation. So much so, they had to make military service mandatory for citizens reaching 18 years of age.

There are a few Pakistani instructor pilots for Rafale. It has always been that way. Qatar is very short on manpower for military aviation. So much so, they had to make military service mandatory for citizens reaching 18 years of age.
Negative on that sir. No PAF pilots have trained on Qatar AF Rafales. This has been confirmed by numerous PAF personnel both serving, retired and currently working as civilians with the Qatar AF. Ground crew is something I am unaware.

I'm guessing there must be some truth to this. I did personally meet a Pakistani Qatari AF Mirage 2000 pilot. He was an ex-F-16 from PAF. So this Rafale rumour does not sound to be impossible to me.

News probably fake. French know very well if Pakistani pilot are train it can infuriated Indian and the multi billion dollar Rafael deal can get cancel .

Yes and the French also very well that if they don't listen to suoer tich Arabs, they will lose a lot more than a single aircraft deal.

Bhai when I had finished schooling in Pak and deciding what to do either go to university or armed forces there were plenty of job advertisements to join armed forces and airforces of these Arab countries including Qatar. The jobs offered perks and privileges that were very attractive but fighting and dying for some random country, albeit, a Muslim one wasn't very high on my agenda.

I wouldn't be surprised if the bulk of the Airforce of Qatar is comprised of pilots of Pakistani origin. I doubt an average french white guy can tell a Pakistani aside from a local Qatari.

Back
Top Bottom