What's new

PAF JF-17 Shoots Down UAV from Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
If any country harming Baluchistan right now it's Iran not Afghanistan

If any country harming Baluchistan right now it's Iran not Afghanistan

I wouldn't give Afghanistan a pass that easily. They are playing a much more toxic game in Balochistan that Iran would ever be desirous of experimenting with.

Pakistan has only 1 friend in Afghanistan who is supporting Pakistani cause haqqanis even mullah umar was anti Pakistan he created ttp to hurt Pakistan for its u turn Afghanistan Taliban allso now in Iran lap did forget mullah altar assasination

I think my Nicotin level just dropped after this post.

There are several shortcomings in your analysis but even if I am to accept that the entire situation would unfold exactly as you anticipate, it would hardly spell good news for Iran.

It will also raise tensions between Iran and the only country that is actively advocating dialogue and peaceful resolution of the Iran-GCC split. These actions may also push Pakistan further into the GCC Camp which would not only hurt Iran's diplomatic position but endow the IMA with the military muscle that has been denied to it thus far.

Basically, Iran would be picking up a penny and losing a pound.[/QUOTE
Hard to understand what Iran's game plan here ??? Do they want all countries as enemies

In long term yes I agree others will join the conflict but it required to be done .
and my personal view is both of us failed diplomatic channels

I wouldn't give Afghanistan a pass that easily. They are playing a much more toxic game in Balochistan that Iran would ever be desirous of experimenting with.

They were as close as it gets during the Shah era. So just wait and see how this develops. I am not commenting on the strike because ISPR hasn't chosen to do so either.

The regime needs a war to stay in power. How hard is it for you guys to understand? Just like the Saudis need a war to stay in Power.
It is the same shizz only different flags.

What is this 5post quiz how can I post 5 post which thread as I don't see any option

That is the overwhelming consensus in how Pakistan sees both Iran and KSA.

The opposite sides of the same coin.
Two very myopic, sectarian, toxic theocracies that are unfortunately, both quite essential to Pakistan's security calculus.
Saudis are not invading lands there is some difference

scenario is being set by someone to create confrontations with a neighbour and a Muslim, MY suggestion would be to negotiate, negotiate and negotiate till the cows come home, so don't be entrapped by small instance, Use wisdom to deal with and not the force. After all Iran is brotherly country, I am not a Shia but ai still think negotiation is the only answer.

But the biggest hurdle are leader who aren't able to talk in front of other leaders, there are many examples of how they take out small chits to read. May allah S.W.T. help Pakistan. Ameen.

There are several shortcomings in your analysis but even if I am to accept that the entire situation would unfold exactly as you anticipate, it would hardly spell good news for Iran.

It will also raise tensions between Iran and the only country that is actively advocating dialogue and peaceful resolution of the Iran-GCC split. These actions may also push Pakistan further into the GCC Camp which would not only hurt Iran's diplomatic position but endow the IMA with the military muscle that has been denied to it thus far.

Basically, Iran would be picking up a penny and losing a pound.

I value your opinion since you bring realistic approach to the table.
But you have to understand for a 'unnatural' country like Pakistan it was bound to have such problems.
Iran and Oman considered Balochistan to be in their hands.
Punjab was the crown jewel of India
Afghans saw Indus as the natural border.

I am talking about States not the people.

You never make merry with your neighbor and you keep it strict business. That is just not true in private matters but also state matters as well.

Now I am not going to speculate anything but I am just going to tell you Pakistan sees all of its neighbors with the same opinion. We may however value doing business with Muslim neighbors more often as per state policy but we are not entertaining their anti state activities.

Historically Persians have had it easy in literature and mass media and continue to do so thanks to one natural ally they have across the Sinai.

Sorry had to put it bluntly because i got tired of all the propaganda and chest thumping.

As far as this UAV strike is concerned. I would ask you to keep a close eye on the thread for sectarian bull crap and derailment into racism. The matter can be openly discussed when ISPR decides to inform the people after the necessary diplomatic work has been done.

Pakistan has only 1 friend in Afghanistan who is supporting Pakistani cause haqqanis even mullah umar was anti Pakistan he created ttp to hurt Pakistan for its u turn Afghanistan Taliban allso now in Iran lap did forget mullah altar assasination

God bless your intelligent brain :P

Mullah Omar fought for Afghanistan against Northern alliance etc and he all most brought peace to his Afghanistan he was not against Pakistan

scenario is being set by someone to create confrontations with a neighbour and a Muslim, MY suggestion would be to negotiate, negotiate and negotiate till the cows come home, so don't be entrapped by small instance, Use wisdom to deal with and not the force. After all Iran is brotherly country, I am not a Shia but ai still think negotiation is the only answer.

But the biggest hurdle are leader who aren't able to talk in front of other leaders, there are many examples of how they take out small chits to read. May allah S.W.T. help Pakistan. Ameen.
It's not a Muslim but a shia state and this is ostrich attitude keep your neck hide in sand they are bombing borders sending drones threatening surgical strikes still you need dialogue due to this policy no even Afghanistan attacking Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom