What's new

PAF JF-17 in Farnborough Air Show 2010

Im in luton...
r u in pakistan at the moment?

just bought tickets will be coming from london and plan to see it on 24th

PM me if you wana catchup will be a good time together

yeah :smitten:

Growler i am back in London now.......... please PM me your mobile number - Salaam dua kar lain ge :smitten:

For those who are not in UK will be waiting for excellent videos and pics of thunder captured by u people !;)

Fellows can anybody tell me on which date thunder's airshow is scheduled. I will be driving from Stockport(Manchester) so its around couple hundred miles drive.

Fellows can anybody tell me on which date thunder's airshow is scheduled. I will be driving from Stockport(Manchester) so its around couple hundred miles drive.

hey i am in manchester too, could you please tell me the exact distance to the place and can i go through train or a bus?

hey i am in manchester too, could you please tell me the exact distance to the place and can i go through train or a bus?

So Skywalker can u pick raheel? U both live in manchester!:cheers:

Its expected to fly throughout the airshow week. Farnborough is a trade show first and spectator show second. Although there is a tendancy to fly some historical aircraft on public says for the benefit of the enthusiasts.

only 24th and 25th of July are open for public display and the planes including JF 17 will fly both days the show opens at half 12 and goes till half 5 in the evening
the web site answers all your question about getting there , the days and crafts participating etc

Farnborough International Airshow 2010

If you are coming to London via train then i assume you will be arriving at Euston Station or Victoria. If you are coming to Euston then take Northern Line to Waterloo Station and from their National Rail to Farnborough.

Its not far from Farnborough rail station

If you are coming to London via train then i assume you will be arriving at Euston Station or Victoria. If you are coming to Euston then take Northern Line to Waterloo Station and from their National Rail to Farnborough.

Its not far from Farnborough rail station

Farnborough ? General Info - Getting There

extract from website
Getting to Farnborough International Airshow 2010

We would encourage all our visitors to leave their car at home and travel by public transport to the show. A number of special services have been arranged to make your travel to the show as convenient as possible. Click here to download a printable version of how to travel to the Farnborough International Airshow.

By Rail
Farnborough International Airshow is within easy reach of four stations – Farnborough Main, Farnborough North, North Camp and Aldershot. A free shuttle bus service will be in operation from Farnborough Main, North Camp and Aldershot stations taking you directly to the show site.

South West TrainsSouth West Trains
From London, take the South West Trains service from London Waterloo Station to Farnborough Main.

First Travel SolutionsFirst Travel Solutions
If you’re travelling from the North of England, consider taking the Special Rail Service to the Farnborough International Airshow. Running on the Tuesday of show week (20th July), this special service will take you straight to Farnborough Main Station. Click here to find out more and book your tickets.

Those who are going to this show must bring JF 17 pics and videos. Otherwise i'll request mods to delete all your post and put permanent ban on you :lol:

Those who are going to this show must bring JF 17 pics and videos. Otherwise i'll request mods to delete all your post and put permanent ban on you :lol:

Amen to that. I am taking the video camera and the still camera with me and would take enough pictures and footage to satisfy all

i will see how clsoe they allow us to take the snaps of every possible angle

which two birds will participate?
101-Sino/Pak camouflage
108-Dark gray and light gray(similar to f16) camouflage
111-Pakistan's flag camouflage
or
common light gray camouflage.

This is my 2nd Farnborough air show(last in 2004). I hope the JF-17 also heads for RIAT(3rd time for me). And I hope its not just loops and turns.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom