What's new

PAF Jets start pounding terrorists hideouts in N.Waziristan.

@ Indians , Stay away from this Thread , This Does not concern You , we dont need your valuable opinion .
Dont Stick your Leg where it does not Belong , This is our internal matter , you have No Place in this discussion , so just Get lost

There presence on forum and in every thread related to Pakistan simply means that they are here to stick their legs and enlighten us with their expert opinions.

point to ponder :
what are ''innocent civilians'' doing in the same house/bed with a terrorist. :coffee:

Because most militants are just that, militias. Just civilians that have picked up arms against the state and are committing acts of terror in the day, and go home at night to sleep in their family homes.

As much as we'd like to believe otherwise, terrorists are humans and have families of their own. Many times, these people get caught up because of the stupidity of said terrorists.

did you miss the last part of my post , Let me write it in bold for you .

@ Indians , Stay away from this Thread , This Does not concern You , we dont need your valuable opinion .
Dont Stick your Leg where it does not Belong , This is our internal matter , you have No Place in this discussion , so just Get lost .

Very surprising coming from a Think Tank. If its a Pakistan only thread, do not put it on a public forum.. Period.. And I will ignore your nonsense in the last line.

Talking about civilian casualties in conflict zones. Today is the 24th anniversary of Gawakadal massacre in IOK. At least 50 confirmed civilians were killed by the Indian security forces and till today nobody has been charged or booked for these murders.

Gawakadal massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:)
For the record, here is where an off topic reference to something unlinked to the thread was brought it. :D

For the record, here is where an off topic reference to something unlinked to the thread was brought it. :D

I know it is off topic. But is necessary to point out the obvious hypocrites and lanatis on this forum. :)

I wish this rain of bombs to continue for whole month so that TTP learn a lesson.

So true.. Where would be the fun and interest without a opposing view. Without Indians, this forum will probably have 3-4 threads in total ... Namely

1. Nuke India
2. Amreeka is devil
3. Islam is the best
4. Pakistan rulez

:)

You forgot one. Hindustan or Rapistan would be another thread. :)

Totally agree with you bro, these talibaboons are already causing mayhem, its time for payback, but the PAF must have got prior intelligence that these cave rats who are responsible for the bloodshed are hiding there. Stupid and sleeping politicians still dont care how big the threat from the TTP is becoming.
Bombs Bombs and bombs is the proper answer
You forgot one. Hindustan or Rapistan would be another thread. :)
nice new term

Villagers claim casualties as Pakistan bombs al-Qaeda stronghold of North Waziristan

Villagers claim casualties as Pakistan bombs al-Qaeda stronghold of North Waziristan - World News

PESHAWAR, Pakistan -- Pakistani jets bombed the restive tribal region of North Waziristan on Tuesday after a wave of suicide bomb attacks against government security forces.

It was the first military operation in the region since 2007 when the Pakistani government signed a peace deal with local Taliban leaders.

North Waziristan is considered a stronghold of al-Qaeda and other militant groups. The Pakistani military said the strikes on the Mir Ali region were pinpoint attacks based on confirmed intelligence.

But according to villagers the airstrikes had hit residential areas and killed 15 innocent civilians, including women, children, and elderly people.

Mohibullah Khan, a resident of Esori village, said the jets started heavy bombardment early Tuesday and flattened several houses in Esori, Hasu Khel and Haider Khel villages.

Another villager, Sharifullah, said the majority of the villagers spent their night in the open because of their villages were being bombed.

Local officials imposed a curfew and told people to stay indoors until further notice.

Speaking on condition of anonymity, a military official said the operation had featured "pinpoint strikes" and added that reports of civilian deaths were "not established."

Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif sparked speculation that a military operation was imminent by canceling his trip to the World Economic Forum in Davos on Sunday after the Taliban attacked an army convoy and killed 20 soldiers, Reuters reported.

Air strikes pave the way for a ground offensive...its time to smash these bastards.

The idea is good..... provided you have most accurate intelligence and most accurate weapon system...... a single innocent's death (if it is a kid ) these terrorist will use that as a propaganda to recruit more and create more havoc......Otherwise there is no doubt that they should be killed without mercy.....

The idea is good..... provided you have most accurate intelligence and most accurate weapon system...... a single innocent's death (if it is a kid ) these terrorist will use that as a propaganda to recruit more and create more havoc......Otherwise there is no doubt that they should be killed without mercy.....
Bang on,, The intent is correct and long delayed.. The method may not be the best, but then we have no idea about the operational difficulties that may have necessitated the ariel bombardment strategy.. I just hope it was not a reaction of anger since the casualties this time were heavy on the army side.

If we really need to pound something why not pound those hide outs inside Afghanistan. Let the world know our resolve of eliminating threats that are detrimental to the security of Pakistan.
The hide out is inside Pakistan.

This is many times worse than the commando raid on lal masjid in Islamabad. I wonder there can be any reconciliation between Pakistan and Taliban after this.

Using the air force to carpet bomb its own territory and people is the worst thing. I hope the civilian collateral damage is kept to the minimum..

I think PAF nailed these TTP scumbags in these strikes and now they are pissed off and are crying about civilian casualties. TTP should be the last one on this planet to talk about civilian casualties, these butchers always kill innocent civilians and then cry about the same when they get fucked dry..

I would like to know the views of PTI supporters, do they support this action of their state.

This is many times worse than the commando raid on lal masjid in Islamabad. I wonder there can be any reconciliation between Pakistan and Taliban after this.

Using the air force to carpet bomb its own territory and people is the worst thing. I hope the civilian collateral damage is kept to the minimum..

Is there any other way Pakistan can deliver Precise guided munitions? Do Pakistan has access to High end drones, real times satellite feeds?

What do you know about Lal Masjid, mere media projection?

Back
Top Bottom