What's new

PAF Jets start pounding terrorists hideouts in N.Waziristan.

fucking pieces of shits only attack these pigs when there is a big attack on the army, while dozens of civilians die everyday and they don't do shit
Yes Because YOU PEOPLE VOTED for them to not attack without permission .. so Shut it .

I Have no Remorse whatsoever for the Families of these Rats Killed in Air Strikes or any action for that matter ( Except For Children who cannot make their own decision ) , country Comes First , family later , If they betrayed their country for their family then They Very Well Deserved this .

Any One who sympathizes with Terrorists Is a Terrorist himself , and deserves the same fate as Them i.e. Sent To Hell .

North Waziristan must be cleansed. terrorist ghadar scumbags die and burn in hell.

Kunar in Afghanistan must be next. Thats where all their TTP relatives live. Wipe them all out.

Last edited:
Yes Because YOU PEOPLE VOTED for them to not attack without permission .. so Shut it .

I Have no Remorse whatsoever for the Families of these Rats Killed in Air Strikes or any action for that matter ( Except For Children who cannot make their own decision ) , country Comes First , family later , If they betrayed their country for their family then They Very Well Deserved this .

Any One who sympathizes with Terrorists Is a Terrorist himself , and deserves the same fate as Them i.e. Sent To Hell .
when the **** did we vote for them to not attack these scums?
we want these scums eradicated once and for all.
but the army only seems to attack them after they do a big attack on soldiers!!!!!
while everyday dozens of civilians die and army just sits around for the government? why the double standards? why not just attack them with jets every time they do an attack on civilians?

LAL MASJID led to the creation of TTP wow m living in Pakistan visited waziristan many a times i didnot know that thank u sir :cheers:
Just Check out the statistics of terrorist attacks in Pakistan since 2001. The numbers drastically go up after the Lal Masjid operation in 2007.
Example:
In 2002, 15 terrorist, insurgent and sectarian-related incidents were reported that killed 60 people and injured 150.
In 2006, 30 terrorist attacks, including 10 of a sectarian nature, took place, leaving 100 people dead and 230 others injured.
In 2009, the worst of any year, 50 terrorist, insurgent and sectarian-related incidents were reported that killed 180 people and injured 300
In 2010, terrorist attacks staged in Pakistan have killed over 35,000 people, 5,000 of which are law enforcement personnel, and caused material damage to the Pakistani economy totaling US$67 billion by the IMF and the World Bank.

suicide%2Bbombings%2BPak.jpg
Suicide-bombings.jpg

Last edited:
Best way to discourage these terrorist attack civilian or army is to find the attacker or suicide bomber and completely destroy his family and make a example for all terrorist not to do it or their family goes in fume.

Hummmm.... You see USA drone strikes are actually more effective in limiting collateral damage than are strikes from jet bombers.

The sad part is that majority of Pakistanis on this forum are biased. Before I defend my point, let me explain, I am no terrorist or TTP sympathizer, I get sad everytime I hear in the news of a bomb blast that TTP takes responsibility for, I curse them all the time for the chaos they have brought in Pakistan but I believe that there is a story to the both sides. We can love our mighty Pakistani army as much as we want but the truth is that they are as guilty in this as TTP.

Attacking our own people on the orders of Pakistan Armies "Lord" should have never happened. My point is that for an ideology to be as strong, as determined, as focused and as passionate as how TTP are, there has to be a very strong decisive factor and believe me, that decisive factor is not money. If it was money then TTP would be squished long time ago but they are still as dedicated and as determined as the time they came in to existence.
Pakistan is stuck in such a huge problem that doesn’t have any solution what so ever. If TTP are not stopped then they are the next Alqaeda! Pakistani Politicians and Army should do sincere Tauba and ask Allah for guidance.

when the **** did we vote for them to not attack these scums?
we want these scums eradicated once and for all.
but the army only seems to attack them after they do a big attack on soldiers!!!!!
while everyday dozens of civilians die and army just sits around for the government? why the double standards? why not just attack them with jets every time they do an attack on civilians?
If you Have Something Called Brain .. you will know that Army does not act on their own , In Democracy they follow the orders of civilian Government , Dont Make yourself look more stupid then you already are by talking , so stay quite .

If you Have Something Called Brain .. you will know that Army does not act on their own , In Democracy they follow the orders of civilian Government , Dont Make yourself look more stupid then you already are by talking , so stay quite .
who are you kidding?
stop lying to your self cousin.
the whole damn world knows that pakistan army does what it wants when ever it wants.
pakistan is not a really democracy yet.
so either your the one without a brian or your deliberately lying.

don't get me wrong, I'm glad they are bombing these pigs the only thing i have a problem with is that the army only attacks these scums after they do a big attack on army posts ect. while when civilians die by the dozen every day they just sit around and do nothing serious besides the normal on going operation.

who are you kidding?
stop lying to your self cousin.
the whole damn world knows that pakistan army does what it wants when ever it wants.
pakistan is not a really democracy yet.
so either your the one without a brian or your deliberately lying.

don't get me wrong, I'm glad they are bombing these pigs the only thing i have a problem with is that the army only attacks these scums after they do a big attack on army posts ect. while when civilians die by the dozen every day they just sit around and do nothing serious besides the normal on going operation.

Let me say it again in another way . regardless of when you think , Army does not Act independently any more . period

Let me say it again in another way . regardless of when you think , Army does not Act independently any more . period
so did they all of suddenly start pounding the terrorist right after a big attack on the army?
does the pm only give order to bomb the terrorists after they attack the army?

so did they all of suddenly start pounding the terrorist right after a big attack on the army?
does the pm only give order to bomb the terrorists after they attack the army?

Ask that to the PM , unless he denies it I will believe he did , as this is his authority ,

Back
Top Bottom