What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

The shape of the aircraft will determine the performance of the aircraft. The smaller the nose of the aircraft, the less drag; the larger the nose, the larger the radar, the greater the detection distance, and the RCS. The larger the wings of the aircraft, the greater the lift, the further it can save fuel and fly, but the speed will be slower; the smaller the wings of the aircraft, the less lift, the faster it will consume fuel, but the speed will be faster.

The JF17 and J10 are designed to be combat oriented and the Rafale to be multipurpose.

View attachment 842849

View attachment 842852

View attachment 842857

View attachment 842860

View attachment 842861

View attachment 842862

View attachment 842863

After looking at the shape, then look at the aero-engines, avionics, weapons.

The graph below shows the world's Nature Index ranking, which reflects the overall science and technology situation. Avionics, radar and aero-engines France is still very strong.

By 2030, let's take another look at the Nature Index rankings. The West's lead will be smaller and smaller.

View attachment 842878

Drag appears all over the airplane.
Nose shape is not where we worry about drag,
We worry more about the tran-sonic and super sonic characteristics when deciding the shape of the nose;
then the radar type and it's associated equipment decides the shape of the nose.

There are plenty more surfaces that contribute to a lot more drag else where to worry about.

Its
More than 2 months but still nothing apart from initial batch. It's more surprising when we look at the public statements of previous interior ministers of having acquired at least 36 aircraft till 23rd March.
Lol it's nothing surprising infact right things have started happening now as paf pilots are sharpening their skills on the planes quietly.

Induction ceremony and 23rd March is over, it was time to take out media attention from the planes and let paf pilots and support staff focus on these birds more so that they can be fully integrated into our doctrine asap. You will see lesser pictures and news about the planes moving forward. When next batch will arrive, there will be few pictures leaked here and there and that's about it.

First no J20 purchased
Then we need pictures proof
Now we only saw six
We need to be able to count 24

Make Indian intelligence (or lack there of ) services job easier.

1652726553569.png

When next batch will arrive, there will be few pictures leaked here and there and that's about it.

I doubt there will be a next batch. I believe the geopolitics of Pakistan are fast changing. Chinese have realized Pakistan is not the reliable partner they once thought it was. Chinese assets are a security risk by having them in Pakistan i.e. for Americans to dissect and design against.

I doubt there will be a next batch. I believe the geopolitics of Pakistan are fast changing. Chinese have realized Pakistan is not the reliable partner they once thought it was. Chinese assets are a security risk by having them in Pakistan i.e. for Americans to dissect and design against.
Well, the sales contract was signed by both side so the remaining 19 J-10's will be delivered in a scheduled time frame. And on the politic side, regardless who is the president of Pak, there is always a big treat right next to the border, right?

Best chuti…..analysis of the century…

My personal view

With change in order and change in Pakistan stance. Coupled with economic meltdown... China is at best delaying the delivery of rest of 30 examples

Back
Top Bottom