What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

1652964418630.png

I cant see serial number clearly in above picture. Is it previous badge Dragon or New Upcoming unit?

I doubt there will be a next batch. I believe the geopolitics of Pakistan are fast changing. Chinese have realized Pakistan is not the reliable partner they once thought it was. Chinese assets are a security risk by having them in Pakistan i.e. for Americans to dissect and design against.
Chinese had only one reliable strategic partner in last 70 years. That Pakistan, so they don't think from pti mindset. They had, they have and they would continue this strategic partnership with state of Pakistan and Pakistan armed forces. In 90s when pro american Benazir was in power, they had more concerns. but still in that period , they had supplied M-11 surface to surface missile to Pakistan armed forces for strategic launch of nuclear weapons.

So please don't bring neighbors into internal issues, keep those power rift issue inside the home. Thanks

Watch and see. Pakistani are experts at burning their bridges and stabbing themselves in the foot.

The era of Chinese weapons system is fast coming to an end.

If I was the Chinese military, I would install a few hidden cameras and transmit pix to satellites to see who is poking around in the Pakistani J-10C.

The Americans have probably done the same to the F-16s.

Chinese had only one reliable strategic partner in last 70 years. That Pakistan, so they don't think from pti mindset. They had, they have and they would continue this strategic partnership with state of Pakistan and Pakistan armed forces. In 90s when pro american Benazir was in power, they had more concerns. but still in that period , they had supplied M-11 surface to surface missile to Pakistan armed forces for strategic launch of nuclear weapons.

So please don't bring neighbors into internal issues, keep those power rift issue inside the home. Thanks

Partnerships are a two-way affair and are based on reality, not wishful thinking. Given recent events, nobody would trust Pak military or civilian leadership. Everything is for sale.

If I was the Chinese military, I would install a few hidden cameras and transmit pix to satellites to see who is poking around in the Pakistani J-10C.

The Americans have probably done the same to the F-16s.

Partnerships are a two-way affair and are based on reality, not wishful thinking. Given recent events, nobody would trust Pak military or civilian leadership. Everything is for sale.
Sir, very soon the matter would be crystal clear.

The Americans just need their low level secretary to write a "letter" to the Pakistani COAS and Airforce Chief and they will wet their pants and give full access. So yes, China should be very concerned, it's technology (in this case the J-10) is vulnerable when in Pakistan's establishment's hands...

A nation that allows another nation to drone bomb and kill its own people without due process... It's all that reliable... I would argue.

Hi,

Just like Australia sold itself to the US.

And how about australian forces murdering executing innocent afghans---/

Let me re-phrase it---how about Christian australian special forces availing the opportunity to execute and murder muslim afghans. What did the muslim afghans do to christian australians to be slaughtered, raped and molested by christian australian force in afg.

We just had a federal election in Australia yesterday and Labor won easily. Actually, both Liberals and Labor lost % votes, but there was a massive shift to the Greens and Independents, both of whom advocate an independent foreign policy for Australia.

It won't mean a pro-China policy -- the Murdoch-dominated media has shifted the entire landscape to pro-US, anti-China, anti-Muslim narrative -- but they will be less subservient to America than the Liberals.

At least that's the hope...

We just had a federal election in Australia yesterday and Labor won easily. Actually, both Liberals and Labor lost % votes, but there was a massive shift to the Greens and Independents, both of whom advocate an independent foreign policy for Australia.

It won't mean a pro-China policy -- the Murdoch-dominated media has shifted the entire landscape to pro-US, anti-China, anti-Muslim narrative -- but they will be less subservient to America than the Liberals.

At least that's the hope...
I agree , Australian for Australia and not serving other nation interest. Australia need to do things according to interest of Australia.

Morrison China threat and pushing all blame to China will not work. Australian are no idiot to know where the problem lies.

I agree , Australian for Australia and not serving other nation interest. Australia need to do things according to interest of Australia.

Morrison China threat and pushing all blame to China will not work. Australian are no idiot to know where the problem lies.
Morrison was beyond incompetent, I still find it hard to believe that educated people like Australians decided to elect a clown like him.

Back
Top Bottom