What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

Though every squadron has a checkered colour assigned to it but painting it on aircrafts is only a trend in Mirage squadrons.

One exception are Arrows I think.

As per my understanding, 25 is something like serial number. The column before is of number of aircrafts ordered but clearly the figures aren't mentioned.

Hodor raise an very interesting point. We all thought 25 was the correct number of J-10C PAF ordered since it also correlate with what Sheikh Rasheed said.

But after reading Hodor's post I went to SIPRI website to look up what No.designation stands for. And it seems to meant

"Weapon designation—the designation of the weapon system concerned".

So, if this is correct then we still don't know how many J-10C PAF is actually getting, and SIPRI it self is just collecting information for the database from other websites only. It's not always accurate.

000A.jpg
Sources and methods SIPRI 002.png

Could be due to several factors, low altitude or simply engaging afterburner....here you see latest Russian stealth fighter, T-50 emitting smoke.

View attachment 825764

Even F-119 smokes when going from max dry thrust to after burner.

1647793691092.png

My take on smoke is that as long as it is not persistent and/or visible from dozens of kilometers away (as in the case of Mig-29) and would provide the enemy with a tactical advantage, it is fine.

I have speak the truth and you admit yourself. Everybody can see it for themselves how you behave especially for the patriotic Pakistanis.

Everybody can see who wants good or bad for Pakistan. I just utter words no one dare to point it out. Even any fake banana pretending to speak for China like the @nang2 , I will too call him out.
Let the Pakistani members decide who are the traitors and who are the patriots themselves. People of Pakistan have different mindset and unique perspective from the Chinese. Right or wrong is not up to us to judge them, you can agree to disagree with their opinions but no need to be overbearing by calling out Pakistani members because their opinion is different from yours.

It's different from calling out Chinese members as you are Chinese yourself. We as guests of the forum should respect that. How about follow China's policy of non interference on Pakistani internal matters. If they fancy more F-16, so be it.

There are certainly some people still have nostalgia feeling for F-16 and also wanted better relationship with the U.S due to personal interest or feel Pakistan should have a more balance relationship with both U.S and China. You might disagree with their decision but time will tell who is right and who is wrong.

Besides, we are all online armchair generals anyway, it's the Pak and Chinese government that matters at the end of the day. Don't be too serious, it's better to just enjoy and follow the military matters and give some delusional Indians a reality check once a while instead of picking fights with Pakistani members that is detrimental to both Pakistan and China as far as people's relation is concern.

Hodor raise an very interesting point. We all thought 25 was the correct number of J-10C PAF ordered since it also correlate with what Sheikh Rasheed said.

But after reading Hodor's post I went to SIPRI website to look up what No.designation stands for. And it seems to meant

So, if this is correct then we still don't know how many J-10C PAF is actually getting, and SIPRI it self is just collecting information for the database from other websites only. It's not always accurate.

View attachment 825757View attachment 825758
I thought paf ordered close 60 not just 25

I have speak the truth and you admit yourself. Everybody can see it for themselves how you behave especially for the patriotic Pakistanis.

Everybody can see who wants good or bad for Pakistan. I just utter words no one dare to point it out. Even any fake banana pretending to speak for China like the @nang2 , I will too call him out.
Who are you to decide? What is your qualification?

For the most part your post pattern since you joined is to start throwing out accusations and abuses against anyone who disagrees with you. It seems it has less to do with Pakistan or China and more to do with your ego of trying to be shown right all the time. Pakistan and China are irrelevant, you are here for self aggrandizement.

You can agree to disagree if you cannot prove your point without resorting to insults.

Audacity? I guess you must stand the same line with araz for more F-16 for PAF by beg or compromise sovereignty of Pakistan ?

What other option do u have to get more F-16 from US, tell me?
people said the same thing before we got Block 52+ and MLU out of nowhere, geopolitics are complex and the US is always playing 4D chess or at least they think they are

View attachment 825757View attachment 825758
Two squadrons will be stood up at least. Pakistan prefers some economy of scale so it may not be surprising if three squadrons end up being the final number.

Hi,

Thanks for your post. GSH 23 is no match for the m61

GSH 23 is on a mounted platform and mounted platforms are not very accurate.

Hi,

Guns mounted on a pod are good for straffing---eg---the gun mounted on the Phantom---did it ever make a kill other than satisfy the US congress---. It was extremely inaccurate---it would shake a lot during firing a terrible solution to a non existing problem.

Now the guns mounted on the frame---like the F86---F16's and other similar types are the preferred option---because being mounted on the frame they don't shake independently of the aircraft.

I remember reading an article about the first air to air between the F16 and ex east german mig 29 after an excercize---

a comment was made about the slow firing rate of the russian weapon to which the german pilot replied---" that is correct---but it would on take one round to do massive damage to yourt aircraft "

Now the guns mounted on the frame---like the F86---F16's and other similar types are the preferred option---because being mounted on the frame they don't shake independently of the aircraft.
not quite ...:lol: The Mig-27 has been known to unravel when firing its GSh-6-30 a Russian gatling gun.

internal gun on Su-35 is known to cause PTSD :lol:

Back
Top Bottom