What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

The BLK3 is more than just a jet for Pakistan. It is a very promising product for the Pakistani aviation industry.

I think the BLK3 is the perfect replacement for a lot of mig-21s, as well as French and American jets of the same type.

This is a market of over 1,000 jets.
Especially in the developing world, in which countering non-state actors and hostile neighbors over a wide enough area potentially armed with Air defenses, with A2G munitions are even more of an issue.

If the domain become widened the a certain point though, the J-10 would be a better suited platform.

The JF-17 is probably at the limits of its range envelope for a country like Argentina and procuring some J-10s may also be a good option for them, especially for long range anti-shipping with heavier munitions.

Especially in the developing world, in which countering non-state actors and hostile neighbors over a wide enough area potentially armed with Air defenses, with A2G munitions are even more of an issue.

If the domain become widened the a certain point though, the J-10 would be a better suited platform.

The JF-17 is probably at the limits of its range envelope for a country like Argentina and procuring some J-10s may also be a good option for them, especially for long range anti-shipping with heavier munitions.
I don't think J10 will be competitive in the market.

J10 is a typical air superiority fighter, not a multi-role fighter like F16, JF17, Rafale.

J10 is very suitable for Pakistan. Pakistan has a large air force, enough to maintain a fleet of air superiority aircraft. Or a country like Pakistan that faces a powerful enemy.

Argentina and the British may be in conflict, but I think the British have lost the ability to fight in the ocean. By and large, most countries in the world don't have strong security needs. Most countries simply need to maintain a multi-mission air force.

I don't think J10 will be competitive in the market.

J10 is a typical air superiority fighter, not a multi-role fighter like F16, JF17, Rafale.

J10 is very suitable for Pakistan. Pakistan has a large air force, enough to maintain a fleet of air superiority aircraft. Or a country like Pakistan that faces a powerful enemy.

Argentina and the British may be in conflict, but I think the British have lost the ability to fight in the ocean. By and large, most countries in the world don't have strong security needs. Most countries simply need to maintain a multi-mission air force.
A reasonable Cost to capability ratio; multi role capability are key, but so is range for naval missions.

With the improvements in munitions, for most countries the JF-17 should be more than enough

It's not the military job to upgrade civilain cyber security infrastructure. Stop shoving your verbal diarrhea everywhere. If you want to rant, go do it in polictical threads. This while PTI fiasco has literally fried people's two brain cells.

Pakistan is a failed banana republic of Faujistan!

Kamra AB.
FtGa2_9XwAAPrBh

You suck Canadian.... out of Pakistan politics.
Back in the day when I was in aus I had bumper sticker on my car n it read" for a small town this place has a lot of a$$ holes".....😄...it ruffled quite a few feathers......now for this website let me rephrase it...

"For a small website this place has a lot of a$$holes".

Back
Top Bottom