What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

You can also argue that any radar/EW suite with LPI properties and utilizing LPI form of communication have emission control.

Nope, energy is still radiated LPI only reduces the probability of intercept. But if you are up against an antenna farm then LPI will not help you avoid detection..

The highest level of emission control requires zero emissions in the electro magnetic spectrum.

Might be a faux pax. The aircraft has a tailored EW suite optimized for the threats it faced
then my apologies I am the one who misunderstood @Dazzler.
By aircraft you mean J10? I haven't examined the J10 closely enough. do you know the location of the passive arrays?

Last edited:
1647901796304.png

Nope, energy is still radiated LPI only reduces the probability of intercept. But if you are up against an antenna farm then LPI will not help you avoid detection..

The highest level of emission control requires zero emissions in the electro magnetic spectrum.

then my apologies I am the one who misunderstood @Dazzler.
By aircraft you mean J10? I haven't examined the J10 closely enough. do you know the location of the passive arrays?
I do not. Most of the arrays, sub systems come from the J-20. But the Hud comes from the JF-17 block-3.
So much like the LM statement that the F-16V has F-35 tech.. the J-10C uses the best available from Chinese manufacturers.

PAF VS IAF fleet comparison

J-10C (25) - Rafale (36)
JF-17 (134) - Mig-29 (69)
F-16 (75) - SU30 (284)
F-7P/F-7PG (47) - Mig-21 (125)
Mirage 3 (60) - Jaguar (139)
Mirage 5 (69) - Mirage 2000 (51)

Total aircrafts combined of all three armed forces:
Pakistan: 1385
India: 1715

India has to face two fronts+. On the other side, PAF is the largest air force in the Islamic world in terms of fighter jets, more diverse as compared to its adversary’, maintaining a highly complex fleet with the combination of western and Chinese tech including Russian engines, loaded with state-of-art weapon systems either BVR — AIM120, PL15, AESA, Jamming pods to AWACS. Very few in the 1st world possess such a level of deterrence in air warfare.
It does not work like this. It’s never jet on jet

Last edited:
I don't think you fully understand EMCON it's a mission profile not a device.

Hi,

In lay person's term---level of threat---.

It was on my F22 DID game in the early 2000.

My wife threatened to divorce me if I played that game anymore---9/11 had happened---so along with my flight training CD---I smashed the 2 cd's to small pieces and deleted everything from the computer---oh well---it was time of fear.

Last edited:
Not exactly - lessons from the F-35 development including the APG-81 were applied to the V. The APG-83 + ALQ-211 is a mean kit.

I have been told the F-16 Block 60 APG-80 is superior.

Anyway, the J-10C + PL-15 does outstick most platforms.
Yes, but it would be nice to test one at China Lake. I suspect its a thirsty bird..

It is said that it is a decorative painting of the 15th squadron of the Indian air force that will be put on the wall. There is nothing to say, waiting for the first victory of the Pakistani air force.:sniper:

The real painting would exactly be opposite .I.A.

The J-10c now in the hands of these pilots ....just a reminder:

a.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom