What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

importance of CFT

EEE13450-10F4-4B79-A61D-8838BF684E94.jpeg

Yes China has strictly ordered PAF to not disclose the AESA Radars name 😜. If JF-17 has KLJ-7A AESA radar then just call J-10's KLJ-10A :enjoy: . It would be convenient
As far I know these J-10's comes from PLAAF existing fleet, so maybe they were using some different variant of it ?

No they don‘t! If you look at the so far known construction numbers they are clearly from a separate batch.
Bro, I've been asking this question, no one has the Answer or just Trolling, Do you know which Radar PAF's J-10 uses ?

J10Cs should fly in the lead nowb during the fly past...send amreekans a message that their F16s, although very important to us, are no longer the only cutting edge aircraft available to Pakistan.

J10Cs should fly in the lead nowb during the fly past...send amreekans a message that their F16s, although very important to us, are no longer the only cutting edge aircraft available to Pakistan.
The air chief has the lead the flypast, for that he needs to ride in a dual seater. There are no dual seat J-10Cs, so how can a J-10C lead the fly-past without the air chief flying it.

Bro, I've been asking this question, no one has the Answer or just Trolling, Do you know which Radar PAF's J-10 uses ?

Sorry, I missed the "?" ... as such i read it as a stement and this is wrong!

Concerning the radar, actually no designation has been given even if often KLJ-10A is mentioned. However the original radar of the J-10A was the KLJ-3 ...

Sorry, I missed the "?" ... as such i read it as a stement and this is wrong!

Concerning the radar, actually no designation has been given even if often KLJ-10A is mentioned. However the original radar of the J-10A was the KLJ-3 ...
Thank you :tup:

The air chief has the lead the flypast, for that he needs to ride in a dual seater. There are no dual seat J-10Cs, so how can a J-10C lead the fly-past without the air chief flying it.
that's easy, just put someone else in the J10C and say that it's the air chief! :enjoy:

Last edited:
It is said that it is a decorative painting of the 15th squadron of the Indian air force that will be put on the wall. There is nothing to say, waiting for the first victory of the Pakistani air force.:sniper:

View attachment 826146
IIRC, SU-30MKI canards are fixed. In so far as authenticity is concerned, this drawing is a fail. Also, we'll see how well SU-30 performs against J-10CP, in due time.

Back
Top Bottom