What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

A while ago I saw an Indian comparing MK2 with J10C and SU30 with J20 even claimed SU30 can see J20. Hilarious!
The Indian government has turned a blind eye to the overwhelming military and tactical advantage India enjoys over China in Ladakh and Tibet region.

SU 30 MKI with it ancient russian pesa radar can not see f-16 before it gets AMRAAM to the face let alone J-20

Its canopy is likely coated with Indium-Tin-Oxide. It helps reflect radar waves, making the jet more stealthy. The green hue is the HUD
Yes, it's ITO (Indium Tin Oxide) electroconductive film coating embedded between the layers of optical glass, it has a golden tint on the canopy (same can be seen on J-20). It serves to scatter radio waves in various directions so as not to be detected by radar, and act as electromagnetic wave shield preventing harmful electromagnetic waves from invading into cabin except for visible radiation.

2.jpg

A new Era has started for the Pakistani Forces, Indian forces will find themself on a very intense future battlefield, Pakistan is bravely contesting every field of war!

That too on dual rack!!
There was once a Madam who was quite a bit senior to us and known to say inappropriate things. She was once gently teased by a boy.And she said with great authority" agar marey bhaiyon ko pata chal gaya to wo to us ki lay lain ge...... ( I swear I dont think she knew what she was saying or understood its implications) . When I saw those PL15s on DER this is what I thought of!!! :taz: 😅 :p: :astagh:

Hi, is there a full link with english subtitles of the ceremony? Asking for a friend 🙂

Its canopy is likely coated with Indium-Tin-Oxide. It helps reflect radar waves, making the jet more stealthy. The green hue is the HUD

Rumor has it that the frontal RCS is 0.5 M^2 without lid under optimal angle. During a parade in 2018 ground radar had trouble tracking the bird and had to make proper adjustments.

Back
Top Bottom