What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

Thank you for your guessing...

I standby my
太行版歼-10C列装解放军 国产三代半战机实现100%中国制造

And you rely on any data to prove that the so-called 100% is 100%

Not 100% of 50, or 100% of 70

Because the article title is 100%, that means 100% (tens of thousands of components) is truly 100% localized?

I have read the article and it does not provide any detailed statistics.

And you rely on any data to prove that the so-called 100% is 100%
As if u got. You just pick a random stuff and claim it is. That sentence of 100% made in China J-10C is from state owned CCTV. You shall go question them and ask them to breakdown the component for you.

Shenyang liming is also doing servicing for civilians airliner plane engine. It's very common they import component abroad to complete that service. You have zero prove any of the imported parts are indeed for which project or destination.

As if u got. You just pick a random stuff and claim it is. That sentence of 100% made in China J-10C is from state owned CCTV. You shall go question them and ask them to breakdown the component for you.
So you acknowledge the truth. CCTV claims that, not AVIC, nor are contractors providing components.
Shenyang liming is also doing servicing for civilians airliner plane engine. It's very common they import component abroad to complete that service. You have zero prove any of the imported parts are indeed for which project or destination.

And you cannot prove that the import components are not used on the WS-10. Finally, you cannot prove that all components are completely localized, you don't have data. But you give absolute assertions.

So you acknowledge the truth. CCTV claims that, not AVIC, nor are contractors providing components.
You are saying you have more credibility than state owned CCTV report when comes to China matter? :rofl:

Your source do not come from AVIC, remember?

You are saying you have more credibility than state owned CCTV report when comes to China matter? :rofl:

I have never said that I'm better than CCTV

That's why I wrote "probability is 50/50"

Probability is 50/50

I can declare that all imported components are used for WS-10C. But it is half of truth.

It is similar to that you claim 100% J-10 as localization and don't have any foreign components

It is also half of truth.

There is no way to know it is absolutely exactly

Your source do not come from AVIC, remember?

And your source does not have data. No statistics.

why are you all even arguing about this.

the WS-10 CAN be 100% made in china to the same quality it is now.

However its almost certainly not 100% made in china because some non-critical things are imported due to price.

this isn't even rare. the f-35 literally has chinese screws and magnets in it, heck it even has some bare PCB boards from china in it.

almost nothing more complicated than a simple calculator in this world is normally made 100% in a country, even in china, the metals probably originally came from Australia or something

why are you all even arguing about this.

the WS-10 CAN be 100% made in china to the same quality it is now.

However its almost certainly not 100% made in china because some non-critical things are imported due to price.

this isn't even rare. the f-35 literally has chinese screws and magnets in it, heck it even has some bare PCB boards from china in it.

almost nothing more complicated than a simple calculator in this world is normally made 100% in a country, even in china, the metals probably originally came from Australia or something
That is not the point, he claim critical parts of WS-10C is still rely on imports. Not simple replacable parts or material.

That is not the point, he claim critical parts of WS-10C is still rely on imports. Not simple replacable parts or material.
Your lie skills are very good

That's why the author must explain:
- Imported components are not important strategic components, it can be replaced
- China has core technology, he is not afraid

View attachment 820004

Your lie skills are very good

I don't think you can claim 涡轮叶片for WS-10C as non strategic. Remember u provided the import data and try to claim its for WS-10C.

And US or EU will never approved any military grade fan blade to be exported to China. So who is lying?

I don't think you can claim 涡轮叶片for WS-10C as non strategic. Remember u provided the import data and try to claim its for WS-10C.

Proof?

And US or EU will never approved any military grade fan blade to be exported to China. So who is lying?
Can you provide evidence "I used to declare the United States and the EU to export military grade fan blade to China"?

Proof?

Can you provide evidence "I used to declare the United States and the EU to export military grade fan blade to China"?
Post in thread 'PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion' https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paf-j-10c-news-updates-and-discussion.736569/post-13597372

You post is just now and u try deny it?

Do u stated from that post which component is exactly for which area? Then u try to claim this is your proof for WS-10c used imported parts.

Did u say 涡轮叶片 is not for WS-10C? No.. so? Now u try to claim all the while it's not about strategic components imported for WS-10C engine....

If u do not agree fan blade is strategic components or easily replacement. You can stop talking in this thread...

Last edited:
Post in thread 'PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion' https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paf-j-10c-news-updates-and-discussion.736569/post-13597372

You post is just now and u try deny it?

Lol

It is customs data.

You ask the actual data and I provide it

Don't forget, I wrote before.
- Imported components are not important strategic components, it can be replaced
Or you do not have a readability

Now, you can provide evidence "I used to declare Critical Parts of WS-10C Is Still Rely On Imports. Not Simple Replacable Parts Or Material"?

Did u say 涡轮叶片 is not for WS-10C? No.. so? Now u try to claim all the while it's not about strategic components imported for WS-10C engine....

If u do not agree fan blade is strategic components or easily replacement. You can stop talking in this thread...

Can you provide proof and quote: "My comment says "涡轮 叶片" does not matter and China is importing "涡轮 叶片" from abroad" ?

Or it happens in your imagination.

Last edited:
This 100% or not 100% arguement is getting boring.

If an equipment is 99.9999% made in China, it should be considered as 100% made in China.

On the other hand, there is no such thing as 100.000000000% "made in so and so country" product. Example if an aircraft's aluminium raw material is from a foreign country, then the cost of mining, crude ore shipping etc have foreign costs, thus no matter how much value is added on turning the aluminiun metal to a component, it still contain foreign costs.

However, 100% criteria should discard long lines of decimals. Thus China's claim on 100% domestic content is valid, despite of 0.000001% or 0.000009% non-Chinese cost.

So please stop these to n fro boring "I am right you are wrong" arguement.

This 100% or not 100% arguement is getting boring.

If an equipment is 99.9999% made in China, it should be considered as 100% made in China.

On the other hand, there is no such thing as 100.000000000% "made in so and so country" product. Example if an aircraft's aluminium raw material is from a foreign country, then the cost of mining, crude ore shipping etc have foreign costs, thus no matter how much value is added on turning the aluminiun metal to a component, it still contain foreign costs.

However, 100% criteria should discard long lines of decimals. Thus China's claim on 100% domestic content is valid, despite of 0.000001% or 0.000009% non-Chinese cost.

So please stop these to n fro boring "I am right you are wrong" arguement.
I agree but somebody take even 0.0001% not made in China as core issue of not qualify as 100% made in China.

mods please take care of discussion going don't know where

ok! i resolve the issue ... JP-1A is imported

and it is no body's fault so @Beast @zhxy please let the planes land

Back
Top Bottom