What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

Kaiser Tufail said the J-10 is comparable to our Block 50/52 we have.
I see strong potential for upgrade down the road as the Chinese mature this fighter or add on tech.
did he say J10 in general or did he specifically say J10C? cuz the J10Cs are far superior to the F16 block 52s on account of HMDS/HOBS AAMs, AESA radar with PL15 AAMs and a fully integrated IRST alone.

Only thing left to be confirmed is IRST

Is it present on Pakistani J10C or not?

America made a big mistake of baring PAF from additional F-16's, they could easily release the remaining F-16's block 52's which would give America leverage over Pakistan when ever and if they need it, they still have it in many other systems which is in used of Pakistan Armed forces, but here I must say that America did a terrible mistake by losing a critical ally because of a idiotic and incapable Ally (India), now Chinese has give PAF AESA equipped Fighter jets with Pl-15's, PAF's love and interest in F-16's will diminish even further.

But Its finally here and that's all it matters, next Air engagement with IAF will glue French and Chinese along with the rest of the world because the stakes from countries just now get a lot higher, just imagine if a J-10 gets a kill of Rafale or Su-30MKI how bad it would be for those fighters and how good it would be for J-10-s future Export orders. So many Sad news coming from Home but finally some good news.

Sorry Mods can't help it, Pakistani's after J-10 Arrival be like...

Last edited:
America made a big mistake of baring PAF from additional F-16's, they could easily release the remaining F-16's block 52's which would give America leverage over Pakistan when ever and if they need it, they still have it in many other systems which is in used of Pakistan Armed forces, but here I must say that America did a terrible mistake by losing a critical ally because of a idiotic and incapable Ally (India), now Chinese has give PAF AESA equipped Fighter jets with Pl-15's, PAF's love and interest in F-16's will diminish even further.

But Its finally here and that's all it matters, next Air engagement with IAF will glue French and Chinese along with the rest of the world because the stakes from countries just now get a lot higher, just imagine if a J-10 gets a kill of Rafale or Su-30MKI how bad it would be for those fighters and how good it would be for J-10-s future Export orders. So many Sad news coming from Home but finally some good news.

For realistic analysis, how would you see Rafale gets a kill of J-10C ? (for a moment, leave PAF OR IAF thing)

For realistic analysis, how would you see Rafale gets a kill of J-10C ? (for a moment, leave PAF OR IAF thing)
Like how some brag MKI will dominate Indo-Pakistan aerial battle only to get disappointed? We all know how BARS radar are overestimated. We can forsee its coming for Rafale too!

J-10 KJL-10 AESA t/r 1200 vs Rafale RBE2 AESA t/r 800 modules.

It would be opposite of what I wrote, but to a extend Rafale sells might not increase because countries that are usually buy Rafale don't consider Chinese Tech to be not as mature as French, I mean ask any Indian and he'll tell you how Chinese Technology is Junk and Rafale is some god sent Alien tech, The reason why I only mentioned the probability of J10 shooting a Rafale, was because if that really happen the world will get a rude awakening who use to mock Chinese Technological Advancements and say they are not comparable to west, yes we can say PAF pilots are better trained than Indian ones etc but in the end the machine will get its due credit, so does its manufacturer and the pilot.

It would be opposite of what I wrote, but to a extend Rafale sells might not increase because countries that are usually buy Rafale don't consider Chinese Tech to be as mature as French, I mean ask any Indian and he'll tell you how Chinese Technology is Junk and Rafale is some god sent Alien tech, The reason why I only mentioned the probability of J10 shooting a Rafale, was because if that really happen the world will get a rude awakening who use to mock Chinese Technological Advancements and say they are not comparable to west, yes we can say PAF pilots are better trained than Indian ones etc but in the end the machine will get its due credit, so does its manufacturer and the pilot.
Perfect.

We know that PAF is not in urgent need of fighters, CAC also has no shortage of orders, PLAAF has no shortage of funds.
If CAC and PAF are not sure to can shoot down Rafale with J10C, they will continue to wait.

BTW: Because of the great advantages of radar and missile, the air combat capability of J10C is undoubtedly better than F16b50 / 52.
However, F16b50 / 52 has more powerful versatility, and the low altitude maneuverability of F16b50/52 should also be stronger than that of J10C, so the two fighters are at the same level.

Governing US becoming more tough day by day, Some presidents and pentagon specially wants to keep that leverage with Pakistan but there senate doesn't, and no president finds himself strong enough or the courage to bypass senate on its own now a days. The American decline will have a fear share of its stupid senate and that history will remember.

latest tweet suggesting:

"First units of Pakistan Air Force #J10C Aircraft will possibly conduct ferry flights from Chengdu in China to Kamra in Pakistan, today."

Can't post tweet as per rules.

Back
Top Bottom