What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

Finally since F-16 pakistan has a fighter jet.... Which can easily comparable and greater in some capabilities to any indian plane !

Kaiser Tufail said the J-10 is comparable to our Block 50/52 we have.
I see strong potential for upgrade down the road as the Chinese mature this fighter or add on tech.

Kaiser Tufail said the J-10 is comparable to our Block 50/52 we have.
I see strong potential for upgrade down the road as the Chinese mature this fighter or add on tech.
J-10c remember the "C" variant is comparable to F-16V block 72 and
1 Has a bigger engine
2 DSI intakes
3 Delta wings Although conventional configuration has also its benefits
4 NO STRING ATTACHED like that of embargoed !

Last edited:
J-10c remember the "C" vairiant is comparable to F-16V block 72 and
1 Has a bigger engine
2 DSI intakes
3 Delta wings Although conventional configuration has also its benefits
4 NO STRING ATTACHED like that of embargoed !

No, he specifically stated its not beyond Block 50/52. It's just not about bigger engine, DSI, etc.

No, he specifically stated its not beyond Block 50/52. It's just not about bigger engine, DSI, etc.
Pardon me but From 1999 to 2014 these kind of PAF officers turn our Air air force into a sitting duck with no BVR capabilities.... J-10 is far greater than block 52....J-10 is available from 2004.... what they have done.... You mean Angels come to help us in a war ? As they did in 1971 ? Thats why PAF mentality also need an overhaul which thanks to Allah Almighty As J-10 acquisition shows it changed ! You can't fight with out weapons !

1644976243291.png

J-10C is an advanced fourth-generation aircraft that is equipped with a very advanced radar that supports AESA technology and an awesome armament package that includes BVR air-to-air missiles, air-to-surface missiles and bombs of different sizes and guidance..It also uses advanced Chinese-made WS-10B Taihang engines..

China has hundreds of J-10s and it is definitely not a logistical burden as it is better than the F-16 Block 50 in addition to being from Chinese stock and therefore at a very good price and open source, so Pakistanis can integrate their own munitions as well.. A J-10C flight costs are low and is suitable for working alongside JF-17 Block 1, 2 and 3.

Not yet it hasn't.

Plus there is a matter of Rafales OR F-18 Block III for their Navy.

Currently the figure of 25 is rumored for J-10's. However, some have stated the number to go up between 50 to 100.

I can honestly say that 50 is the number I got. Anyone else out there that can shed some light on the orders...
Initial order is of 36 but news are already coming of we increasing the order to 54.

View attachment 815814

J-10C is an advanced fourth-generation aircraft that is equipped with a very advanced radar that supports AESA technology and an awesome armament package that includes BVR air-to-air missiles, air-to-surface missiles and bombs of different sizes and guidance..It also uses advanced Chinese-made WS-10B Taihang engines..

China has hundreds of J-10s and it is definitely not a logistical burden as it is better than the F-16 Block 50 in addition to being from Chinese stock and therefore at a very good price and open source, so Pakistanis can integrate their own munitions as well.. A J-10C flight costs are low and is suitable for working alongside JF-17 Block 1, 2 and 3.
What's the payload capacity of J-10C,? Can't find a credible answer. Any ideas?

The bit about J10Cs being roughly equivalent of Block 52s is funny. That's all. =)
Why?
Block 52 has 7.7 tons of payload capacity.
Why do you think J-10c will have lesser?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom