What's new

PAF inaugurates new operational air base at Bholari near Karachi

F16s posted here are ADFs...as long as only F16s are posted here you cant say this base will provide CAS.

JF-17's will be deployed as well.

19 sqn is permanently there maybe 6th sqn of JFT and we are missing one this that AD assets will also be there.

And 19 is there btw I feel for 19 sqn men first from MM Alam to Musaf and then to Bholari :D

Apparently it is moving from Sargodha to Bholari. :whistle:

Last edited:
So vipers noise will be a permanent attraction in KHI now?

@Windjammer
Its more close to Hyd than Khi

I've read your previous posts as well..u talk with such confidence like PAF as well as Indian Military share their plans with you...a bit of unsurety will be good for you..no offense:omghaha:

Apparently it is moving from Sargodha to Bholari. :whistle:
He's talking about previous deployments of 19 sqn...and name of sgd base is Mushaf which he mentioned.

I am sure it is that is why your PM is running around touching someone's feet, hugging someone immorally and begging for help against Pakistan....for Pakistan India is nobody.

Indian PM is easily in top most powerful 5 persons in the planet... on the other hand pakistan is actually "touching someone's feet<read IMF/China/Arabia/US>, hugging someone immorally and begging for help against<read IMF/China/Arabia/US>" for getting bailouts... :D

I've read your previous posts as well..u talk with such confidence like PAF as well as Indian Military share their plans with you...a bit of unsurety will be good for you..no offense:omghaha:

It was reported by Alan Warnes (here) that a 6th unit is coming up soon.

In an article, S M Hali noted that Bholari will provide 'air support to maritime operations'. That does indicate AShM capability which PAF F-16's don't have.

PAF also displayed these pics in 2015.

ptv_dec9c.jpg

He's talking about previous deployments of 19 sqn...and name of sgd base is Mushaf which he mentioned.

It didn't confuse me anytime.

Last edited:
Indian PM is easily in top most powerful 5 persons in the planet... on the other hand pakistan is actually "touching someone's feet<read IMF/China/Arabia/US>, hugging someone immorally and begging for help against<read IMF/China/Arabia/US>" for getting bailouts... :D

I have pictures to prove it, do you?

It was reported by Alan Warnes (here) that a 6th unit is coming up soon.

In an article, S M Hali noted that Bholari will provide 'air support to maritime operations'. That does indicate AShM capability which PAF F-16's don't have.

PAF also displayed these pics in 2015.

ptv_dec9c.jpg

It didn't confuse me anytime.

You are forgetting that Mirages can also be used for CAS and Maritime role for now.

You are forgetting that Mirages can also be used for CAS and Maritime role for now.

Fine.

Masroor based Mirages carry AM-39 Exocet's, but those are ageing aircraft. The required infrastructure is already in place (at Masroor).

Regarding CAS, JF-17 was integrated with AselPOD EO/IR targeting system and laser & GPS/INS guided bombs for precision strike. Are Mirages equally capable?

then how will it help in maritime? sir

Having a JF-17 squadron stationed there as well.

Fine.

Masroor based Mirages carry AM-39 Exocet's, but those are ageing aircraft. The required infrastructure is already in place (at Masroor).

Regarding CAS, JF-17 was integrated with AselPOD EO/IR targeting system and laser & GPS/INS guided bombs for precision strike. Are Mirages equally capable?

Having a JF-17 squadron stationed there as well.
sir will it be mixed of 16 and jf 17?

Back
Top Bottom