What's new

:: PAF - Hamesha Aasmaan - 27/02/2019 ::

Well..., here it is. I (truly) hope all my brothers here like the video.

Note: Since we don't know for sure as to what happened, i'd appreciate I don't get grief on the storyline & the equipment used/shown.

The choice of the song itself is a winner. Good going :tup:

"How's the tea?"
"I'm sorry major, I am not supposed to tell you that"!

:lol:

Mithai Bant ley yaar lol
sarcasm
/ˈsɑːkaz(ə)m/
noun
noun: sarcasm; plural noun: sarcasms
  1. the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

@Trailer23 yaar video mast thi but you use same effect for mig21 and su31 shot down :D
Bhai, I searched YouTube like nuts for 3 weeks in 'Dogfights'. Nothing.

Just imagine it being shot down.

@Trailer23 nice work. Any idea if you'd be able to make videos out of the full songs (Aasman by Call and Hamesha by EP)?

@Trailer23 nice work. Any idea if you'd be able to make videos out of the full songs (Aasman by Call and Hamesha by EP)?
Its not impossible, but lack of footage makes it irritating.

Even this video, mostly has PAF footage from past songs & promo videos. I think I took one new clip from Atif Aslam's new song (Tech walking on JF-17's wing at dawn).

I might think about doing it in the near future, but for now i'm gonna take a break - or the wifey is sure to throw me out.

You can find some of my earlier work (08 vids), which include Call & Drummers of Pakistan (PAF version) on:
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pakistan-air-force-vids-edited-on-adobe-premiere.585383/

The footage chosen is really good. All HD must have taken forever to source. Nice mate. The thumbnail is sick too. Abhinandos :-)

Back
Top Bottom