What's new

PAF Fighter Jets With New Attachments !

No wonder there is too much emphasis on JF17 as air frames looked quite fatigued

N
The appalling condition of these antiquate aircrafts is a sight for sore eyes for IAF. For God's Sake! either do not put Hi Res photos like this on the internet or retire these coffins that carry PAF pilots with literally their lives in their hands.
Not sure what you are talking about. Both aircraft look to be in great shape.

If PAF is giving them out I can fit one in my garage. I promise to start it up every morning with full afterburner for 2 minutes.
and blast ur garage walls in the process
and i promise ur ama will not be happy and the annoyance u bring

Pakistan the same old thinking, reactionary force rather than revolutionary. This type of thinking is why are we here in the first place. The day army thinks that sky is the limit, it will have a say in world affairs.

It's the Mirages which are the oldest in PAF inventory and then F-16s Block 15 MLU. In 1990's and early 2000's, F-7 was the newest aircraft in PAF inventory after F-16s which were made in 1980's. F-7 is only older than JF-17 and F-16 Block 52+. Yet F-7s are being replaced earlier than Mirages. So its not about a vintage air frame, its more about capability.
new attachments or old attachments these both types need to be shown gates of museum ASAP
Hope you live to see F-16 retire from PAF :laugh:

The appalling condition of these antiquate aircrafts is a sight for sore eyes for IAF. For God's Sake! either do not put Hi Res photos like this on the internet or retire these coffins that carry PAF pilots with literally their lives in their hands.
Really, seeing the condition of IAF's MiG-21s, they must be Green with envy. Note the duct tape around the glass.

1604585985450.png

OK. In 2017, we learnt that Tail Choppers have been re-equipped with JF-17s, then why F-7s are still there in this squadron?

problem is money if we can get money back from run away leaders we can replace them with j10c

When the runaway leaders were in power we were introducing new weapon systems and improving older ones. Now we have a haji and suddenly we have run out of money.

I beat you to it :). I have old 70's hf comms unit from M3-EZ

My lord; that is a sore sight for me.
PAF can end their Mirgaes and F-7 my way, I have a hanger for them.

Seriously I will be more than happy to buy one.

And on a lighter note, there you were wanting to join PAF from overseas which may have potentially have you flying those platforms....
hey man I tried my parents need me here I cannot leave them and they aren't willing to move for very good reasons.

I have something under way last- strings that I can pull but seems too good to be true. I got in touch with the ISSB people and got to know the process and and started working on my documents but I just turned 22 so yeah overage I guess, some one I know applied when they were 21 and 10 mos but their application did not go through because of Over age.

I dont want to fly 737's and I am not willing to go freeze my butt off in the middle of no where.. AGAIN 😂 and possibly not even get fast jets.

My only hope is that they have a short service commission open for GD(p) or if they can make an acceptation (which they will not).

Back
Top Bottom