What's new

PAF Exercise High Mark - 2010

There is no need to make ourselves social outcasts.I think Pakistan should have the courage to offer Israel a peace deal in return for it vacating and returning to '67 boundaries.We will obviously have to do it from the platform of Arab league. Once the problem is dealt with , and even without it being dealt with there is no harm in trading with Israel. It needs to be emphasised again and again that our problem is not with the jewish people, some of whom are very nice, but with the Zionist policies of usurping palestinian lands. If Israel wants to trade, there should be not issues with trading.
Araz

despite the most regrettable decision to build 1600 more settlements in occupied west bank, i do agree we should approach them cautiously and merely with professional intentions

like what the Turks and Azeris do.

^^only if they return to 67 boundaries first. arab league has already offered a similar deal but of no use. it shows israel is not interested in any such peace deal. they ll rather prefer to have us in their trade trap on the pretext of peace for Palestinians and later turn around and do wateva they want.

Good news guys:

PAF will Participate in Red Flag 2010 with its new Block 52's and they will conduct Mid air refuling.

Is it just me who smells KC-130?

The Pakistan Air Force (PAF) exercise ‘High Mark-2010’ was seeing the rapid operationalisation of the locally-made JF-17 Thunder aircraft on Monday, says a press release. The fighter was regularly being employed by the Blue Force to engage the Redland surface mock targets with high degree of accuracy. A variety of air-to-surface weapons were being delivered by the JF-17 Thunder fighter during ‘High Mark-2010.’

http://www.express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1100897043&Issue=NP_LHE&Date=20100330

low flying fighters have been seen flying over rawalpindi since the war games have started.. these fighters include f-7 mirage V and f-16s........ these war games are to continue till may so keep watching :D

low flying fighters have been seen flying over rawalpindi since the war games have started.. these fighters include f-7 mirage V and f-16s........ these war games are to continue till may so keep watching :D

bro here in islamabad things have been quite for quite a while now. since 24th march i havent seen anything yet. I know their is a good spot at the end of chaklala base near a grave yard where you can see the runway very clearly. Tell me have u seen something today as well? tell me the timings

0728b33fa543f94dc21b21d4435f63b7.jpg

Israel has already returned 94% of the land it captured in the 1967 war.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but Israel took control of the lands by capturing it in a war...so technically it doesn't have to give it back.

To put it in perspective, if Pakistan took over Kashmir in a war...i'm pretty sure it would be reluctant to give the Indian side back to India, whether it is disputed land or not.

Interesting!! Mind quoting a source.Bhai if this was the case why are people all over the world going ape and protesting Israeli atrosities?Do me a favour and go to the website of palestinian solidarity campaign and Viva Palestina.I would emphasize that these are run by British born and bred People and not Palestinians. Come back and then talk.
As to the occupied lands there are conventions of the UK as to what you can and cannot do on them. Why do you think UN would try and pass resolutions after resolutions on the settlements issue and even US is asking Israel to not build them.
The fact remains that we know very little about the problems of our brethren in Palestine. As to the trade issue, the only way to trade with Israel is to offer them a peace deal form the platform of Islamic countries organization, in return for full tradeand friendship.
Araz

Pala (means big brother in our Haripur and Abbottabad) thankyou for welcoming me.
You make me feel that you are really sensitive. Jinaab I didn't said any thing to you and also for your kind information, i didn't type the full word. And no one else said anything on my comment except you. Cuz what I said was to the point.
But buzurgoo.. please don't report me :))
anyways nice meeting you.

My Brother
I think that if a bad word can be avoided it should be. You may not have written it but you intended to use it. The discussion could have gone on without it which is my point. You may not have said anything to me personally, but you have to agree that a forum without sware words looks and feels a lot better than one with lots of them!! I am of an age where i feel it my duty to teach and train to you enter into a debate and prove your point in a manner that you dont have to rely on harsh words. Do you think it is the right thing to do? It is very nice meeting young people coming from my country on the forum and seeing them mature into good debators. I am also on pakistani defence.com but avoid posting there entirely for the same reason. I hope you get my points and the reasons behind it. I hope we can continue this froiendship and you will take my post in the constructive manner in which it was written.
Kind regards
Araz

JF-17 Thunder in operation during ‘High Mark-2010’

Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Islamabad

The Pakistan Air Force (PAF) exercise ‘High Mark-2010’ was seeing the rapid operationalisation of the locally-made JF-17 Thunder aircraft on Monday, says a press release. The fighter was regularly being employed by the Blue Force to engage the Redland surface mock targets with high degree of accuracy. A variety of air-to-surface weapons were being delivered by the JF-17 Thunder fighter during ‘High Mark-2010.’

JF-17 Thunder in operation during ‘High Mark-2010’

Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Islamabad

No news yet of the plane being used for A2A combat.

Back
Top Bottom