What's new

PAF Exercise High Mark - 2010

Isn't this an A-5??? Are these being used in High Mark? I though they wre grounded after the induction of JF-17.

Isn't this an A-5??? Are these being used in High Mark? I though they wre grounded after the induction of JF-17.

Well there are 2 Sqds of A-5s, most probably one Sqd has been grounded, not the other one.

As I see A-5s each day flying, and someday very heavy activity happens, and they seem to be participating in the high Mark exercise.

can you post the whole 2010 calender i have got the 2009 but can't find 2010 any where!?!

The F-7s look sexy when they gear down .......seen it with my binocular it looks pretty cool:) As someone opening the doors of the jets and saying hi to me while passing.....lovely:tup:

HEY MAN I AM A VERY BIG FAN OF F-7s AND YEAH THEY LOOK COOOOOOOOOL :smitten::pakistan:

:sniper: can u guyz tell me when i can see fighters in e9 islamabad :hitwall: since high mark has started i did not see a single fighter i have seen SAAB 2000, C-130, Cn-235 but not a single fighter plz plz plz tell me tht when i can see fighters in e9 islamabad!!!:woot::wave::pakistan:

:sniper: can u guyz tell me when i can see fighters in e9 islamabad :hitwall: since high mark has started i did not see a single fighter i have seen SAAB 2000, C-130, Cn-235 but not a single fighter plz plz plz tell me tht when i can see fighters in e9 islamabad!!!:woot::wave::pakistan:

Why would there be any planes you mentioned,where you are located? That doesnt haeve a base/runway ....the only chance you have from whre you are is catching them up randonly in the sky.

Haven't you seen them on 23rd March as well they were low mostly and extended their route towards Margalla hills(near E-9)
So far i never seen them going that near to margalla else Pakistan day.
Try change location a bit ....Couple of pics i got was when i was out and some from my house.
Come from 9th avenue down town:D.

:sniper: can u guyz tell me when i can see fighters in e9 islamabad

Super hornet are not employed by Pakistan Air Force...:rofl::rofl:
Secondly F7's are flying all over Islamabad in day time but on 30 march they flown in night too.. :cool::cool:

so Pls tell me when u woke up :lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom