What's new

PAF Exercise High Mark - 2010

low flying fighters have been seen flying over rawalpindi since the war games have started.. these fighters include f-7 mirage V and f-16s........ these war games are to continue till may so keep watching :D

wasnt a need for opening a new thread ...u could have posted the same thing in High Mark2010

Coming back from peshawar on sunday saw the runway on M1 ready. No jets, but it was ready to go.

The F-7s look sexy when they gear down .......seen it with my binocular it looks pretty cool:) As someone opening the doors of the jets and saying hi to me while passing.....lovely:tup:

The F-7s look sexy when they gear down .......seen it with my binocular it looks pretty cool:) As someone opening the doors of the jets and saying hi to me while passing.....lovely:tup:

lol door open kar k usne marna hai kia by the way f-7 ka tau door ha e nahi lol i thnk u have seen some Riaz Tayara or Gujar Tayara on local route hahaha:rofl:

lol door open kar k usne marna hai kia by the way f-7 ka tau door ha e nahi lol i thnk u have seen some Riaz Tayara or Gujar Tayara on local route hahaha:rofl:

Oh yaar mein gear kae down hone ko door sae tushbeh dee raha tha,mughe pata hae iss bird (F-7) kae punjae paroon mein nahe chupae hotee:pop: sara muzza kharab kar dia:devil:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom