What's new

PAF Exercise High Mark - 2010

excellent news!! does anyone know if we tested A2A BVR missiles yet from the JF-17?

Hey X-Man...
I believe you must be from UK as I live in Croydon (Surrey).
Did you eva manage to watch that program called Mythbusters. Well they did different tests on different hights to see if the sonic boom can smash the window even flying 200 - 300 meters high I guess. But the tests failed. So its not the case that sonic boom can smash windows every time. I use to live in Haripur and Pakistani Falcons use to break sound barriers during their flights and we use to enjoy it...
anyways this is my first post here and just to let my Pakistani brothers know that even I live in a different country but my heart is in Pakistan and will always fight for Pakistan as I always tell every1 here that Pakistanis are great people but will give a FULL Hand in those fuc---- people ***** who are trying to end Pakistan like Israeli Indians and americans.
well US has agreed to give Pakistan another 14 F 16s today. and why not they should give us even free of cost. cuz we deserve it other wise we will make our own like JF17 and more....our fu----- leaders are still weak and cant stand up and take what our is.
Long Live Pakistan and Pakistan Zindabad

Shah Saheb
Firstly welcome to PFF. Please go to the members introduction section and introduce your self.Secondly, the forum rules do not allow you to use foul language at all.It is not needed and posts will be reported for this. please bear this in mind.
Kind regards
Araz

There is no need to make ourselves social outcasts.I think Pakistan should have the courage to offer Israel a peace deal in return for it vacating and returning to '67 boundaries.We will obviously have to do it from the platform of Arab league. Once the problem is dealt with , and even without it being dealt with there is no harm in trading with Israel. It needs to be emphasised again and again that our problem is not with the jewish people, some of whom are very nice, but with the Zionist policies of usurping palestinian lands. If Israel wants to trade, there should be not issues with trading.
Araz

Israel has already returned 94% of the land it captured in the 1967 war.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but Israel took control of the lands by capturing it in a war...so technically it doesn't have to give it back.

To put it in perspective, if Pakistan took over Kashmir in a war...i'm pretty sure it would be reluctant to give the Indian side back to India, whether it is disputed land or not.

Pala (means big brother in our Haripur and Abbottabad) thankyou for welcoming me.
You make me feel that you are really sensitive. Jinaab I didn't said any thing to you and also for your kind information, i didn't type the full word. And no one else said anything on my comment except you. Cuz what I said was to the point.
But buzurgoo.. please don't report me :))
anyways nice meeting you.

x-man

Sir ji kiya hogaya ha kyoun SHAH sahib ko dra rahay hain

I was in Rawalpindi (And Muree) the whole of last week and saw a lot of F7's flying around. Although i managed to capture them on video through my cell phone cam they were quite far and the videos are not very good. Didn't manage to see anything else. We stayed at the PAF officers mess Lower Topa and the facilities were excellent. There's a Saber placed at the enterance of the mess.

There is no need to make ourselves social outcasts.I think Pakistan should have the courage to offer Israel a peace deal in return for it vacating and returning to '67 boundaries.We will obviously have to do it from the platform of Arab league. Once the problem is dealt with , and even without it being dealt with there is no harm in trading with Israel. It needs to be emphasised again and again that our problem is not with the jewish people, some of whom are very nice, but with the Zionist policies of usurping palestinian lands. If Israel wants to trade, there should be not issues with trading.
Araz

When the need is dire, one inevitably deals with any and all nations in order to outmaneuver the most prominent and immediate threat.

When we were short on F-16 spare parts, we could have worked out some formula to get the spares and keep flying, maybe Israel was also on the list of our possible shopping destinations...
Believe me that it is not something we would have missed entirely and it was not impossible for us...
However suffice to say that national security is not something to be taken lightly and we are not complete fools in this regards.

We do not deviate on the Palestinian Issue but we cannot isolate ourselves and make us the declared enemy of each and every non Muslim state either.

A balance is what we should seek, our words should carry the weight of a sovereign and developed nation, it should not sound like a hysterical war cry in the international arena.

China and USA do not see eye to eye on Taiwan, still life goes on.

It does not mean we open our arms to Israel and reject Palestine, however we have made clear our stance with regards to Palestine so if Israel still wants to trade with us on some level then it gives us leverage over Israel as well.

In short term it is not possible, in long term anything is possible.

today i was unable to capture but i saw very CLOSELY (like before) where i stand and captured IL 78 Takeoff Video @ Islamabad Airport Runway @ same spot same signal i saw 2 F7PG takeoff in front of me man LOVING IT LOVING IT !!! :D

i dont have camera today with me @ 8:40 AM PK TIME. 2 F7PG takeoff in front of me.

today i was unable to capture but i saw very CLOSELY (like before) where i stand and captured IL 78 Takeoff Video @ Islamabad Airport Runway @ same spot same signal i saw 2 F7PG takeoff in front of me man LOVING IT LOVING IT !!! :D

i dont have camera today with me @ 8:40 AM PK TIME. 2 F7PG takeoff in front of me.

lucky you man. were in a small park near a small grave yard? The runway is clearly visible from that location.

we just can see Il-78 flying over the village quite few times and so the c-130 but never got a chance to see the fighter jets in our area waiting a jet to come here but it never gona happend but il78 is a monster

Back
Top Bottom