What's new

PAF Exercise High Mark - 2010

Some headlines regarding the exercise on ARY network,

1: JF-17 participates, hooks up with the AWACS and successfully executes it's mission.

2: The exercise includes carrying out both conventional and non conventional missions during any eventuality.

3: Air to Air refueling has been carried out with ease and success.

And this is very interesting, according to the Air Chief, through back channels,Israel has approached and offered military equipment to Pakistan.

well I was at Kamra today,it was raining F-16s & Mirages,I was there at about 11:30 at that time 4 planes took-off I don't know about the 1st one but others were 16s ,there direction was towards Peshawar while Mirages were taking off in the opposite direction. Then again at about 1 pm 3 more F-16s took-off

Some headlines regarding the exercise on ARY network,

1: JF-17 participates, hooks up with the AWACS and successfully executes it's mission.

2: The exercise includes carrying out both conventional and non conventional missions during any eventuality.

3: Air to Air refueling has been carried out with ease and success.

And this is very interesting, according to the Air Chief, through back channels,Israel has approached and offered military equipment to Pakistan.

no need for this. better stay away from these tricks. only trying to align their interests with ours so in future things could be a bit easier for them.

no need for this. better stay away from these tricks. only trying to align their interests with ours so in future things could be a bit easier for them.

And the Air Chief did well to expose the ambitions of the Zionist State.

There is no need to make ourselves social outcasts.I think Pakistan should have the courage to offer Israel a peace deal in return for it vacating and returning to '67 boundaries.We will obviously have to do it from the platform of Arab league. Once the problem is dealt with , and even without it being dealt with there is no harm in trading with Israel. It needs to be emphasised again and again that our problem is not with the jewish people, some of whom are very nice, but with the Zionist policies of usurping palestinian lands. If Israel wants to trade, there should be not issues with trading.
Araz

And the Air Chief did well to expose the ambitions of the Zionist State.

Although it's tough for me to say that:We must atleast check what these JEWS have on their mind.Even the Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H.) negociated with them.If they repeated the mistakes which is most likely the Arab backward is not far away from us to clear it once for all.Like Fatah e Khaibur:pakistan:
I think Even if our enemy wants peace ties with us,consider it optimistically.no body seen the future for himself.God knows it better.

i actually today did listen a real sonic boom...........like sound by an aircraft when i went outside and looked up there were two mirage-III gray color scheme fighter aircraft...it was just an awesome view to see them flying in such high speed

i actually today did listen a real sonic boom...........like sound by an aircraft when i went outside and looked up there were two mirage-III gray color scheme fighter aircraft...it was just an awesome view to see them flying in such high speed

Sonic booms over populated areas are prohibited..Its a big NO NO over towns and cities.

Anyway if we assume that it was a sonic boom, then it means that aircraft were flying faster than sound. So by the time you heard the sound, the aircraft would have long gone and you must never seen them...

If one is still not sure if it was a sonic boom then look at the windows of your house...when mach shockwave hits the ground, it will break all the glasses...:cool:

Sonic booms over populated areas are prohibited..Its a big NO NO over towns and cities.

Anyway if we assume that it was a sonic boom, then it means that aircraft were flying faster than sound. So by the time you heard the sound, the aircraft would have long gone and you must never seen them...

If one is still not sure if it was a sonic boom then look at the windows of your house...when mach shockwave hits the ground, it will break all the glasses...:cool:

sir at that time i was standing inside my launch.....
and one more reason for their BOOM could be their low altitude flight
,because when i saw them they were flying at quite low....altitude
but i am still sure that their speed was surely above 1 mach(above sound barrier)

Last edited:
Hey X-Man...
I believe you must be from UK as I live in Croydon (Surrey).
Did you eva manage to watch that program called Mythbusters. Well they did different tests on different hights to see if the sonic boom can smash the window even flying 200 - 300 meters high I guess. But the tests failed. So its not the case that sonic boom can smash windows every time. I use to live in Haripur and Pakistani Falcons use to break sound barriers during their flights and we use to enjoy it...
anyways this is my first post here and just to let my Pakistani brothers know that even I live in a different country but my heart is in Pakistan and will always fight for Pakistan as I always tell every1 here that Pakistanis are great people but will give a FULL Hand in those fuc---- people ***** who are trying to end Pakistan like Israeli Indians and americans.
well US has agreed to give Pakistan another 14 F 16s today. and why not they should give us even free of cost. cuz we deserve it other wise we will make our own like JF17 and more....our fu----- leaders are still weak and cant stand up and take what our is.
Long Live Pakistan and Pakistan Zindabad

Awesome video, Congrats pakistan and its people.

What is the music that is played in the background??

Back
Top Bottom