What's new

PAF Exercise High Mark - 2010

And if i am not wrong NO 11 squadron is the best F-16 squadron in PAF.:smitten: Plus the favorite avatar buddy of yours Pilot Haseeb Paracha isn't he from the same squadron sir?:)

Yep, The F-16 OCU, and Haseeb at one point was the OC of the Squadron.
I hear the boys are really buzzing some Mirage unit also in Kamra for the Highmark.

I think it was for the 23 March festivities.... People all around n enjoyin...Karachi walon ki maujain.... hum lahore mein fighters ki awaz he suntay hain, bahar niklain to hamara shaheen ye jaa wo jaa....:pakistan:

yes these are not the part of H.M. because i have been witnessing such exercises since my child hood. we, the karachi waley, have really enjoyed this one. but you people are still lucky. you can atleast hear f16 and its brothers sisters. we cant even watch them flying in the skies :(

Yep, The F-16 OCU, and Haseeb at one point was the OC of the Squadron.
I hear the boys are really buzzing some Mirage unit also in Kamra for the Highmark.

I wanna see the F-16s of kamara in dogfight with the F-7PGs here at Islamabad....just like protecting the capital from the agressors:D
What if different centers play games like these when they have got enough practice among themselves?

Question:

If a bullet hits the Hovercrafts air balloon thingy, will all the air escape and render the hovercraft useless?

Question:

If a bullet hits the Hovercrafts air balloon thingy, will all the air escape and render the hovercraft useless?

dun worry have a cycle's air pump and use it to fill the air lol

Question:

I dont think that it will be rendered useless. The hover crafts main power is hovering which it will continue to do, the air bag is simply for cushion

Question:

the bladder has separate sections which get inflated internally; a bullet puncture(s) would cause loss in air pressure. It wouldnt be rendered useless unless the puncture(s) grew in size over continued use; in which case it can easily result in becoming larger and eventually endangering the hovercraft by flooding

And if i am not wrong NO 11 squadron is the best F-16 squadron in PAF.:smitten: Plus the favorite avatar buddy of yours Pilot Haseeb Paracha isn't he from the same squadron sir?:)

Its a OCU. Haseeb was from that Sqd not now, You don't stay in 1 Sqd all your life as you get promoted you keep getting both Operational and non OPS jobs. One of the most important part of GDP is you should be good in flying and also learn desk jobs because as you keep going higher you get more Responsibilities.

I think 9 is much much better, 11 is for newbies ....9 is were you will find the real deal...:tup:

The pilots of 9 and 11 often switch over refresher courses and installing the Falcon fellowship into the new boys.

Back
Top Bottom