What's new

PAF Exercise High Mark - 2010

Well i am not that bad as a lockon player..........but the refueling thing hurts me:hitwall:
Some times i get ahead and sometimes it gets hard to catch IL-78,last time i created a scenario and left it on to the computer to let me see how it refuels.
Once i got so bored and angry after trying again and again,that i left the IL-78 alone applied brakes went back at 6 and :sniper::sniper::sniper::lol: down goes the big bird.:tdown:

HAHAHAAAAAA, i also do the same thing whn i get fed up, fry the nearest bird, hahahaaaaaa.... xellent pic capture , very cool

HAHAHAAAAAA, i also do the same thing whn i get fed up, fry the nearest bird, hahahaaaaaa.... xellent pic capture , very cool

Aur yar aik mien hon. Pic li hi nahi jati.

Today I saw two 2 F-7s. Was playing football at that time. Before i managed to reach my bag and get my mobile out of it they were gone.

They were flying in a loop. Seems like one was chasing the other. But as I was directly facing the sun could not get the whole scenario. :frown::frown:

F16's? Could you please expand on that because i was under the impression that F16 uses the boom system. You mentioned before that you are employed with Pakistan Air Force, so you would be the perfect person to address this question.

Universal boom concept......very soon Inshallah
All types of aircraft will be re-fueling from the same IL-78

F-7 are everywhere in lahore , islamabad etc but havent seen even a single mirage,f-16 and jf-17

plz somebody also capture jf-17,saab-2000 and il-78

How many of these do we have?

According to the Griffon hovercrafts website:

The 2000TD is currently in service with the British Royal Marines (4 craft), the Swedish Coast Guard (3 craft), Finland Frontier Guard (3 craft), Belgian Army (1 craft), the Estonian Boarder Guard (1 craft) and Lithuanian Border Police (1 craft), Pakistan Navy (4 craft).

2000TD - Products - Griffon Hoverwork

If I remember correctly then first one came in 06, second in 08 and last 2 in 2009.

F-7 are everywhere in lahore , islamabad etc but havent seen even a single mirage,f-16 and jf-17

plz somebody also capture jf-17,saab-2000 and il-78

F-16s key liye Sarghoda city is best place.

9f57a5de350928b52ff68295807a0d60.jpg

i doubt if this navy exercise in part of Hi Mark.

I think it was for the 23 March festivities.... People all around n enjoyin...Karachi walon ki maujain.... hum lahore mein fighters ki awaz he suntay hain, bahar niklain to hamara shaheen ye jaa wo jaa....:pakistan:

The news is that a detachment of No 11 Squadron has moved into Minhas base Kamra, and they are really making their presence felt. ;)

And if i am not wrong NO 11 squadron is the best F-16 squadron in PAF.:smitten: Plus the favorite avatar buddy of yours Pilot Haseeb Paracha isn't he from the same squadron sir?:)

Back
Top Bottom