What's new

PAF Exercise High Mark - 2010

Your picture actually vindicates my point of view. You quite clearly negate the wings of the aircraft. As I previously said you have no way of knowing what angle the picture was taken. I still disagree with your assessment.
You did not try to defend your beloved APP and 'likely released by ISPR' photos?

You are among those who never admit they could be wrong. For people like you, Allah said in Sura Baqrah 'Summun Bukmun Umyun' - they are the deaf, the dumb and the blind... Your pathetic disagreement does not worth a penny in the presence of so many (even Pros) who agreed.

Your disagreement is not with my assessment; it is with me, with my Avatar, with my stand on judiciary, and my opinion on the unlawful rule of the former dictator Musharraf, whom you support. Develop some spine, and show the courage to talk about the real disagreement instead of taking cheap shots behind the veil of non-issues.

As pointed out by a fellow member that the numbers being not present could have been part of the exercise.
Whats so special about the refueling Mirages? why the markings on other aircrafts (F-7) etc were not hidden? Go back to work bench and try to come up with a serious argument. I can post photos from older exercises were no markings were ever removed from the participating air crafts.

Till than, cheers.

Last edited:
You are among those who never admit they could be wrong. For people like you, Allah said in Sura Baqrah 'Summun Bukmun Umyun' - they are the deaf, the dumb and the blind... Your pathetic disagreement does not worth a penny in the presence of so many (even Pros) who agreed.

Your disagreement is not with my assessment; it is with me, with my Avatar, with my stand on judiciary, and my opinion on the unlawful rule of the former dictator Musharraf, whom you support. Develop some spine, and show the courage to talk about the real disagreement instead of taking cheap shots behind the veil of non-issues.

Post reported!

lol, that is just hilarious. Not worthy of a reply. Funny, how you're quoting the Sura Baqrah and calling me pathetic and what not. Clear sign of how insecure you could be.

You did not try to defend your beloved APP and 'likely released by ISPR' photos

And yes, that picture was published by APP with consent of ISPR. Email APP if you want.

Last edited:
lol, that is just hilarious. Not worthy of a reply.
Dude you have nothing to reply. You are only trying to defend un-defendable and behaving like an impatient kid, which of course, intellectually you are.

I saw 4 F-7s today. Sadly was on road, an due to buildings and cloudy weather, I could not take their picture.

A shop keeper, who knows me very well, today asked me "what is going on on Pak-India border? Unusual flights!!!! Allah khair hi karey" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

ahhhhh yes!!!! The Pak Marines Griffon hovercrafts. I've always wanted to see how they look and perform in person.

seems like those pics are for Republic Day, but I could be wrong; they could be related to H.M.

Back
Top Bottom