What's new

PAF Exercise High Mark - 2010

The picture in question was published by APP, a news agency which pretty run by the GoP. Why would they PS? for what purpose? secrecy? I don't think so.

Heck, I could PS the image and post one without any mirage there.
Dont twist and turn the things here. The photo in which one IL-78 is refueling the two Mirages is proven fake, period. Who did this, why did this, is irrelevant and that is not what you said in your earlier posts.

You said: However, I disagree with your assessment. Your disagreement is based on what? Do you have the proof that the earlier photo and the one posted in post#220 are real other than it was by APP and APP is government run? Were the two photos officially released by the PAF? or the ISPR? Did you try to prove my arguments wrong which I had based on the light/shadow, size etc.?

You have been on this forum long enough to know that you do not disagree just because you want to disagree; you give a reason to the best of your ability so that others don't laugh at you and take you seriously.

You're rant and personal attack would suggest otherwise. Not worthy of an answer.
There were no personal attacks, rather pointing to the FACT that you bothered not to read the successive posts and replied as soon as you saw my response to your earlier reply. While my factual reply to your silly post might not be worth answering (as you have nothing to reply anyway), the nonsense you are vomiting here without going through the related posts is definitely worth reporting, and I am doing that.

Dont twist and turn the things here. The photo in which one IL-78 is refueling the two Mirages is proven fake, period. Who did this, why did this, is irrelevant and that is not what you said in your earlier posts.

You said: However, I disagree with your assessment. Your disagreement is based on what? Do you have the proof that the earlier photo and the one posted in post#220 are real other than it was by APP and APP is government run? Were the two photos officially released by the PAF? or the ISPR? Did you try to prove my arguments wrong which I had based on the light/shadow, size etc.?

You have been on this forum long enough to know that you do not disagree just because you want to disagree; you give a reason to the best of your ability so that others don't laugh at you and take you seriously.

There were no personal attacks, rather pointing to the FACT that you bothered not to read the successive posts and replied as soon as you saw my response to your earlier reply. While my factual reply to your silly post might not be worth answering (as you have nothing to reply anyway), the nonsense you are vomiting here without going through the related posts is definitely worth reporting, and I am doing that.

I did provide you proof.

FACT:

Published by APP (Associated press of Pakistan).

read about APP here

Likely released by ISPR.

All you did was use paint to portray your point of view using MS Paint that does not constitute to the picture being fake.

I did provide you proof.

FACT:

Published by APP (Associated press of Pakistan).

read about APP here
If that picture was released by APP and was authentic because of that, who released the picture posted in post#220 with only a single Mirage? Why the sizes and shadow is not correct?

Likely released by ISPR.
LIKELY ??? so you are only assuming and your fact is based on an assumption ?

All you did was use paint to portray your point of view using MS Paint that does not constitute to the picture being fake.
Its irrelevent which software was used as a software is nothing but a tool like a pen, or pencil. Important is, what argument would you make on the source of light and the resulting shadow on the fuselage of the IL-78 and the external fuel tanks of the Mirages? Now don't tell me that there were two suns in the sky illuminating the two different aircrafts from different angle so that APP could get a better picture or impress people like you.

What argument would you make on the size of the Mirage which is appearing much smaller than it should be? Why the hose is so thin and so long?

If that picture was released by APP and was authentic because of that, who released the picture posted in post#220 with only a single Mirage? Why the sizes and shadow is not correct?

That picture was altered by someone.

LIKELY ??? so you are only assuming and your fact is based on an assumption ?

APP does not publish any picture without prior consent of ISPR (Inter Services Public Relations).

Its irrelevent which software was used as a software is nothing but a tool like a pen, or pencil. Important is, what argument would you make on the source of light and the resulting shadow on the fuselage of the IL-78 and the external fuel tanks of the Mirages? Now don't tell me that there were two suns in the sky illuminating the two different aircrafts from different angle so that APP could get a better picture or impress people like you.

What argument would you make on the size of the Mirage which is appearing much smaller than it should be? Why the hose is so thin and so long?

Meray bhai, why would they alter the image? for what purpose?

Bhayya merey, tum hi batao, mein kya ghalat keh raha hoon? Disagreement karo, magar wajah to do.

I'm sorry but i can see that you have tried your best to destroy this thread.... by using provocative language.......
You have your views and he has his views no need to get personal.... by using derogatory words. Imagine if he would have replied you in even coin?

BTW... I also do not agree with your arguments... perhaps you are ignoring that it is a photo and you cannot guess exactly at what angle photo has been taken and at what position mirgaes had been! one meters further away and they'd appear more small, one meter close they appear too big and i see nothing wrong with shadows they are perfect.

You are comparing sizes while you do not know the position of mirrages and the position of camera.
Now tell me this is also psed:

Mirages are re-fueling, 2 at a time, F-16s will be using the same tanker......Why r u guys arguing ?

Mirages are re-fueling, 2 at a time, F-16s will be using the same tanker......Why r u guys arguing ?

F16's? Could you please expand on that because i was under the impression that F16 uses the boom system. You mentioned before that you are employed with Pakistan Air Force, so you would be the perfect person to address this question.

On the authenticity of the APP-released photos: They (APP or their source) are so shameless that they photo shoped and IAF IL-78 MKI and showed it in PAF colors. This is an example of blatant plagiarism. More sad is the fact that the same plagiarized image is also used by the PAF in her calender (as per reported).

zvfqh.jpg

On the light and resulting shadow on IL-78 and refueling Mirages: Since the two Mirages are approaching and as evident from the position of the drogue and the Mirage's probe, the Aircraft must be flying in the same direction and at the same speed as the IL-78. From whatever the angle the photo is taken, that angle is constant for the IL-78 as well as the other two aircrafts hence the incident of light (based on the position of the sun) should cast the similar shadow at the similar angle on the three airplanes but that is not the case as shown in the picture below. Additionally, the two Mirages shown in the picture lack the Aircraft number and I have not seen PAF Mirages without proper numbering on the rear of the fuselage.

fwfok.jpg

On the authenticity of the APP-released photos: They (APP or their source) are so shameless that they photo shoped and IAF IL-78 MKI and showed it in PAF colors. This is an example of blatant plagiarism. More sad is the fact that the same plagiarized image is also used by the PAF in her calender (as per reported).

295d24e40d81a4cf993d850ae87ddf4b.jpg

On the light and resulting shadow on IL-78 and refueling Mirages: Since the two Mirages are approaching and as evident from the position of the drogue and the Mirage's probe, the Aircraft must be flying in the same direction and at the same speed as the IL-78. From whatever the angle the photo is taken, that angle is constant for the IL-78 as well as the other two aircrafts hence the incident of light (based on the position of the sun) should cast the similar shadow at the similar angle on the three airplanes but that is not the case as shown in the picture below. Additionally, the two Mirages shown in the picture lack the Aircraft number and I have not seen PAF Mirages without proper numbering on the rear of the fuselage.

030e6edcbcb6050daa1a96d365cd711a.jpg

The roundels of IAF and PAF, in the first image comparisons the roundels are way off...in the second image comparison the roundels are the same but the light is different..and maybe they erase all the numbers from planes so the pilots cant recognize the other planes by looking at their serial numbers or summat

The roundels of IAF and PAF, in the first image comparisons the roundels are way off...in the second image comparison the roundels are the same but the light is different..
The comparison is not between the PAF and IAF roundels, but between the two PAF roundels appeared between the APP and PAF calender image. The PAF calender is light because it was a scanned image (from the calender), otherwise, the planes, the background scenery, everything is same. There was a lot of debate on this plagiarism by the APP and PAF on other fora when these images appeared last year.

...maybe they erase all the numbers from planes so the pilots cant recognize the other planes by looking at their serial numbers or summat
Maybe, but the other photos of High Mark 10 showing PAF fighters with their numbers. Please refer to the post# 143 of this thread.

Back
Top Bottom