What's new

PAF Exercise High Mark - 2010

And who could have done this PS for this Image? APP? PAF?

oppssss.......i found this one.
349e1be4c6b378ee45cb635e83235395.jpg

Where is my second Mirage , guess we have also tested the OPTICAL CLOAK technology......... YESSSSS:cheesy:

Well if that is the case then why is Indian for now Pakistan centric and deploying all its forces against Pakistan ??

So the notion that Pak-Indo confrontation would be no more there is childish.

India will always remain the main enemy of Pakistan and for that it has to keep itself prepared all times and acquire weapon system to keep the Indian hegemonic desires at bay.

And as for the Pakistan internal matters, inshAllah soon you will see the foreign funded terrorists gone to hell.

Here is what PAF does to India backed terrorists.

YouTube - New WAR Clip: Pakistan Air Force Air Strikes on Taliban positions

Couldnt have said it better myself! :tup:

Aoa,
Yesterday I had a cool experience regarding High Mark 2010. but i will share it later....

regards,
Sunny

This is an image of F-7PG taken by myself today.

:pakistan:
There were three of them ,hope i'll capture more next time.:)
Sorry for the camera just 6 megapixels with zoom on,i have magnified and cropped the image,jet fighter was about 1km high i guess.

Last edited:
That PG is taken from which city?? The Quetta ones would probably be deployed to a FOB.

Because this image is Photo Shoped. The total length of the IL-78 is 46.59 m (152 ft 10 in) whereas Mirage III is 15 m (49 ft 3.5 in) long. So if three Mirages line up, they'll make up the total length of a single IL-78. However, in this picture, the Mirages are smaller than 1/3rd even though the IL-78 and the Mirage III in the near the front are almost in the line.

The optimist sees the rose and not its thorns; the pessimist stares at the thorns, oblivious to the rose.

FYI, all APP pictures are PS'ed to enrich it's appearance, add description and attribute the photographer. It is possible that the picture was taken from an angel that made you believe it is PSed. However, I disagree with your assessment. :pakistan:

Lock On is one hell of a game to master.... very close to reality... not for happy jockies like me....:yahoo:

Well i am not that bad as a lockon player..........but the refueling thing hurts me:hitwall:
Some times i get ahead and sometimes it gets hard to catch IL-78,last time i created a scenario and left it on to the computer to let me see how it refuels.
Once i got so bored and angry after trying again and again,that i left the IL-78 alone applied brakes went back at 6 and :sniper::sniper::sniper::lol: down goes the big bird.:tdown:

Last edited:
The optimist sees the rose and not its thorns; the pessimist stares at the thorns, oblivious to the rose.
And what the realists do? They see both the thorns and the roses in their correct perspective.

FYI, all APP pictures are PS'ed to enrich it's appearance, add description and attribute the photographer. It is possible that the picture was taken from an angel that made you believe it is PSed. However, I disagree with your assessment. :pakistan:
Photo-shoping to enrich the appearance is one thing, altering the picture and trying to create a new one is another. Did you check the post#220 where the same picture with a single Mirage is shown? Its not a desirable habit to vomit nonsense before going through the subject matter. Your pathetic disagreement carries not an iota of concern to me because you are an ignorant poster who uses his tongue before working through the matter being discussed, that is, reading through the successive posts.

This is an image of F-7PG taken by myself today.

:pakistan:

As is evident from the above picture, the Chaklala based aircraft are lifting off short of the run way and head towards the capital.
Notice the undercarriage hasn't locked up while the aircraft is pulling out near vertically.

And what the realists do? They see both the thorns and the roses in their correct perspective.

Photo-shoping to enrich the appearance is one thing, altering the picture and trying to create a new one is another.

The picture in question was published by APP, a news agency which is pretty much run by the GoP. Why would they PS or alter the image? for what purpose? secrecy? I don't think so.

Did you check the post#220 where the same picture with a single Mirage is shown? Its not a desirable habit to vomit nonsense before going through the subject matter.

Heck, I could PS the image and post one without any mirage there.

Your pathetic disagreement carries not an iota of concern to me because you are an ignorant poster who uses his tongue before working through the matter being discussed, that is, reading through the successive posts.

You're rant and personal attack would suggest otherwise. Not worthy of an answer.

Back
Top Bottom