What's new

PAF Exercise High Mark - 2010

The comparison is not between the PAF and IAF roundels, but between the two PAF roundels appeared between the APP and PAF calender image. The PAF calender is light because it was a scanned image (from the calender), otherwise, the planes, the background scenery, everything is same. There was a lot of debate on this plagiarism by the APP and PAF on other fora when these images appeared last year.

Maybe, but the other photos of High Mark 10 showing PAF fighters with their numbers. Please refer to the post# 143 of this thread.

yeah maybe thats how they distinguish one keeps the numbers one doesnt or some keep the numbers some dont..it might be in the rule book idk..as for the calander pics i dont see the point ??

the calendar ones are diferrent from the the exercize ones the lightning is different..i dont see how they are fake :undecided:

the calendar ones are diferrent from the the exercize ones the lightning is different..i dont see how they are fake :undecided:
Because my brother, PAF had not received two IL-78 in December 2009 when the APP threw that picture into the press and later on the same picture was chosen for the PAF calender. Secondly, we are going to get three IL-78 but as of yet (2010), we have received only the first one.

Because my brother, PAF had not received two IL-78 in December 2009 when the APP threw that picture into the press and later on the same picture was chosen for the PAF calender. Secondly, we are going to get three IL-78 but as of yet (2010), we have received only the first one.

oh that, that is fake but who says calendar cant be photoshoped i thought u were making fuss over the exercise pictures...chill yar pepsi pi ja ke :D

meray liye bhi leta ayein

oppssss.......i found this one.
349e1be4c6b378ee45cb635e83235395.jpg

Hello guys! I should have introduced myself in the Introduction forum :angel: but I saw all of you debating over this picture authenticity. I am a game texture developer and IMO this picture is a fake and I have proof.

• Zoom in to "PAKISTAN AIR FORCE" written on IL-78. You'll be able to see the "white blur" caused by the software which was used to write the text on this plane. It is actually an algorithm many software use to blend the newly added material to the original one. Blacks on text are too dark and you cannot get blacks that deep when shooting with a camera this far as shown in picture. You can can zoom in the darkest areas of the plane to verify it.

• Attached an original picture of PAF IL-78.

Please zoom in to "PAKISTAN AIR FORCE" and you can clearly see the difference.

But fake or original....who cares! PAF is already capable of doing this. Go PAF! :pakistan:

As is evident from the above picture, the Chaklala based aircraft are lifting off short of the run way and head towards the capital.
Notice the undercarriage hasn't locked up while the aircraft is pulling out near vertically.

You might be right,but one thing i want to add that this image is taken when the F-7PG was heading back toward chaklala for Landing.I was not that efficient to get ready my camera and shoot the PG ....(because most of the time the timings of their flight are different.)

i live in the same vicinity and every day i see 1l 76 midas landing at the airport .. dont have any flag on their tales..plus sometimes a P3 C orion also flys over malir cantt ..

Actually that are not IL-76.....they r just cargo planes from other countries & i have atlantic & P-3C over malir cantt............but i am talking about this exercise....havent seen or heard PAF buZZZZZES!!!

Last edited:
what about army & navy guyz....what r they doing in this exercise????

& Please Try to share original pics!!

hey guys chill - high-mark xx10 is a 'fake'excercise

FAtman
I did not expect this from you !! The debate by Qsaark is whether the image posted by the Agency and the PAF calender is fake or not.No one denies that PAF does no have the capability.The discussion was about the validity or fakeness of the photographs.
Araz

hey guys chill - high-mark xx10 is a 'fake'excercise

Sir i'm not the chairman of think tank.But the way PAF pilots are doing it seems to have some purpose behind & with all due respect i dare to disagree with you.
I have seen some PAF stuff,but this one seems a bit different to me more close to reality infact the one for which PAF is there as a force for Pakistan:pakistan:

On the light and resulting shadow on IL-78 and refueling Mirages: Since the two Mirages are approaching and as evident from the position of the drogue and the Mirage's probe, the Aircraft must be flying in the same direction and at the same speed as the IL-78. From whatever the angle the photo is taken, that angle is constant for the IL-78 as well as the other two aircrafts hence the incident of light (based on the position of the sun) should cast the similar shadow at the similar angle on the three airplanes but that is not the case as shown in the picture below. Additionally, the two Mirages shown in the picture lack the Aircraft number and I have not seen PAF Mirages without proper numbering on the rear of the fuselage.

030e6edcbcb6050daa1a96d365cd711a.jpg

Your picture actually vindicates my point of view. You quite clearly negate the wings of the aircraft. As I previously said you have no way of knowing what angle the picture was taken. I still disagree with your assessment.

As pointed out by a fellow member that the numbers being not present could have been part of the exercise.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom