What's new

PAF Exercise High Mark - 2010

Why is his parachute in Indian Tri-colour :what:

Why can't Indians differentiate between their national flag Saffron color and red color ??

This isn't the first time, at one thread, an Indian member posted the same question regarding the JF-17 in the Pakistan-China color scheme. As the JF-17 had white, green and red color, the Indian member said why does the JF-17 has tri color of the Indian flag, then we told him that Bhai Sb you national flag has Saffron color in it, orange kind, not red color of the Chinese Flag.

Anyway, it happens. :)

I don't know if this was part of this exercise.

Pakistan Navy

oh btw, are these 'fake' too?

no they are real. i personally went to see these exercises on sea view. it was an outstanding experience. i've taken pictures and videos from my mobile as well but they are not in such a good quality like these pics. and i dont think that they are the part of H.M. as i've been witnessing such exercises since my child hood on different national days from different military services :pakistan:

Thrilling PAF High Mark exercise
March 23, 2010

PAF is in the midst of its High Mark exercise, the thrilling and biggest operational event to validate new concepts in the modern day warfare to defend the motherland. New inductions in the inventory including JF-17 Thunder aircraft, force multipliers Saab-2000 airborne early warning and control aircraft and air to air refueller aircraft are participating in the exercise to ensure efficient coordination and achieve stipulated objectives by exposing the PAF crew to simulated air battles based on contemporary concepts.

The all-important exercise has been tailored to include joint operations with extensive participation by Pakistan Army and Navy over the entire country from Skardu to the Arabian sea. It was essential to test the capability of the Airforce not only to guard the airspace of the country but also fully support the other two arms of the national defence particularly at a time when our enemy is on a massive buying spree to modernize its air force and only on Sunday test fired a new version of the BrahMos supersonic cruise missile. There is no doubt that the primacy of air power is a decisive factor in shaping the outcome of any conflict. The PAF proved its professional skill and operational superiority during the 1965 war.

The High Mark exercise 2010, one is confident, would test PAF’s paramount mission in terms of defensive and offensive operations to be used to deny the numerically superior enemy Air Force. The new state-of-the-art inductions make it imperative that we train hard and prepare well to integrate the new systems professionally and safely. The achievements of PAF leave no doubt that it is immensely capable and, as a team, can set and achieve still higher standards.

The PAF on Sunday employed air to air refuelling skill successfully thus attaining another milestone to prove itself second to none. The airborne early warning system would give it added advantage to keep its Falcons in the air in advance and give a telling response to the enemy. Due to financial constraints, Pakistan cannot match the enemy in terms of numbers but our deterrence is through commitment, quality training, vision, planning capacities of the PAF leadership and qualitative upgrades and in these fields we are far superior.

While we urge the Government to ensure availability of much needed resources to the vital arm of the national defence, we are confident whatever the obstacles, the PAF will retain is deterrent value by virtue of the professionalism and motivation of its personnel. Whatever the challenges, the PAF will remain Pakistan’s shield.

- Pakistan Observer

Thrilling PAF High Mark exercise
March 23, 2010

PAF is in the midst of its High Mark exercise, the thrilling and biggest operational event to validate new concepts in the modern day warfare to defend the motherland. New inductions in the inventory including JF-17 Thunder aircraft, force multipliers Saab-2000 airborne early warning and control aircraft and air to air refueller aircraft are participating in the exercise to ensure efficient coordination and achieve stipulated objectives by exposing the PAF crew to simulated air battles based on contemporary concepts.

The all-important exercise has been tailored to include joint operations with extensive participation by Pakistan Army and Navy over the entire country from Skardu to the Arabian sea. It was essential to test the capability of the Airforce not only to guard the airspace of the country but also fully support the other two arms of the national defence particularly at a time when our enemy is on a massive buying spree to modernize its air force and only on Sunday test fired a new version of the BrahMos supersonic cruise missile. There is no doubt that the primacy of air power is a decisive factor in shaping the outcome of any conflict. The PAF proved its professional skill and operational superiority during the 1965 war.

The High Mark exercise 2010, one is confident, would test PAF’s paramount mission in terms of defensive and offensive operations to be used to deny the numerically superior enemy Air Force. The new state-of-the-art inductions make it imperative that we train hard and prepare well to integrate the new systems professionally and safely. The achievements of PAF leave no doubt that it is immensely capable and, as a team, can set and achieve still higher standards.

The PAF on Sunday employed air to air refuelling skill successfully thus attaining another milestone to prove itself second to none. The airborne early warning system would give it added advantage to keep its Falcons in the air in advance and give a telling response to the enemy. Due to financial constraints, Pakistan cannot match the enemy in terms of numbers but our deterrence is through commitment, quality training, vision, planning capacities of the PAF leadership and qualitative upgrades and in these fields we are far superior.

While we urge the Government to ensure availability of much needed resources to the vital arm of the national defence, we are confident whatever the obstacles, the PAF will retain is deterrent value by virtue of the professionalism and motivation of its personnel. Whatever the challenges, the PAF will remain Pakistan’s shield.

- Pakistan Observer

Sir, why can't we watch these exercises? Is there any way to even have a glance? I'm dying to catch a single shot :undecided:

I was in Lahore, and my friend calls me from Islamabad and told me he saw 2 F16s in the sky, breaking the sound barrier.. Damn where was I?:cry:

welll amazing pics and what did happened about national day parade at islamabad where pakistan army and airforcew put their weapons on show

And this one also
:pakistan:

INDIANS are just COLOUR BLIND! but hey you could have said it looks like the italian national flag cuz i think our men & italian men have alot in common when it comes to wooing the ladies & being casanovas:P :rofl:

ahhhhh yes!!!! The Pak Marines Griffon hovercrafts. I've always wanted to see how they look and perform in person.

seems like those pics are for Republic Day, but I could be wrong; they could be related to H.M.

How many of these do we have?

Lala Ji, you cant differentiate between red and orange color? I would have bought it had you had said 'why his parachute in Italian Tri-colour', but Indian ???

"Lala ji"?
it really did look like the tricolor..."why is it like that"...seemed like a pretty decent question to ask.

Back
Top Bottom