What's new

PAF Exercise High Mark - 2010

Hornet i know you are desperate:taz:
Get a cool binocular.
One time for sure....2:30pm to 3:15pm(leave the morning timmings aside doesn't suites your routine i guess).But don't mind they return at 5:00pm as well:yahoo:

I know night is not the best time to see them ;)
If you want a good visual ...........change location.:)

:sniper: can u guyz tell me when i can see fighters in e9 islamabad :hitwall: since high mark has started i did not see a single fighter i have seen SAAB 2000, C-130, Cn-235 but not a single fighter plz plz plz tell me tht when i can see fighters in e9 islamabad!!!:woot::wave::pakistan:
wake up early. Goto your home rooftop. have a good view of sky. then come back. Turn on your pc. Goto defence.pk. and watch lots of pics of F7 in pictures gallery. :D

He can't see them at day time and you telling about night flights......Good help.:lol::tup:

and wat about u who sees the doors of f-7's lol infact Riyaz Tayaras

Get a cool binocular.

takay woh bhi tumhari tarha darwazay dekhta rahay :rofl:

n i dun wana spoil ur party lol keep seeing doors of f-7 and doing tasbeeh stuff best of luck

No offence:rofl:

lol infact Riyaz Tayaras

takay woh bhi tumhari tarha darwazay dekhta rahay :rofl:

n i dun wana spoil ur party lol keep seeing doors of f-7 and doing tasbeeh stuff best of luck
High in the sky with no doors to land the bird..........

But a helium Baloon to escape when low on fuel

&
You mean Riyaz Tayaras like the BIG BALOON guy.:lol:

acb7e907c806772b6ef0a32e8235c707.jpg

High in the sky with no doors to open for landing gear........but
a helium Baloon in hand to escape when low on gas(oh ! fuel i guess you might again misunderstand it....the stuff like tashbeehs etc)
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Haven't you seen them on 23rd March as well they were low mostly and extended their route towards Margalla hills(near E-9)
So far i never seen them going that near to margalla else Pakistan day.
Try change location a bit ....Couple of pics i got was when i was out and some from my house.
Come from 9th avenue down town:D.[/QUOTE= TODAY IM GNNA WATCH F7S TODAY!!!:azn::tup::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::sniper::sniper:

Today in High Mark PAF is going to use Motor Way......

Dunya News

Which Motorway? I am sure it will be the Peshawar-Islamabad Motorway M1 as it has been readied by PAF for rock and roll.

I'll be leaving from Islamabad to Peshawar after Friday prayers and I hope M1 isn't closed for this purpose.

I'll keep you all updated, inshallah.

Hornet i know you are desperate:taz:
Get a cool binocular.
One time for sure....2:30pm to 3:15pm(leave the morning timmings aside doesn't suites your routine i guess).But don't mind they return at 5:00pm as well:yahoo:

I know night is not the best time to see them ;)
If you want a good visual ...........change location.:)

I am today going to see them on from 2:30pm to 3:15pm i have my camera ready i pray that wheatherr gets clear!:argh::pakistan::tup:

I am today going to see them on from 2:30pm to 3:15pm i have my camera ready i pray that wheatherr gets clear!:argh::pakistan::tup:

It will not get clear ..........enjoy the wheather here as it's always a beauty , it's more charming today then waiting for couple of fighter and that too for a short moment.
They won't take any risk today.:rolleyes:
Monday's forecast is clear.:pop:
BTW What's your camera specs???

PAF validates concept of fighter operations from motorways
Updated at: 1355 PST, Friday, April 02, 2010
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Air Force (PAF) on Friday successfully validated its concept of fighter operations from the motorways and highways when its two fighter aircraft landed at a point on motorway.

The historic landmark was achieved as part of the ongoing High Mark-2010 exercise.

Back
Top Bottom