What's new

PAF crossed LoC says Indian Media

This is the only thing I found so far.....
Pakistani Fighter Jets Spotted Near Kashmir — Will India Deploy Its Rafales To Counter PAF F-16s?

Published
3 mins ago
on
November 30, 2020
By
Aakriti Sharma
The tensions between Pakistan and India have sparked fears of a 2019-like aerial dogfight after a Pakistani fighter jet was reportedly spotted near the Line of Control on Monday morning.

“The jet flew close to the LoC in Poonch sector in violation of international conventions, which do not allow fighter jets to fly within a 10km radius of the border,” an Indian defense spokesperson was quoted as saying by Hindustan Times.

The spokesperson said that a jet stream was clearly visible in the sky close to the LoC in Poonch. The area has been put on high alert while security agencies are ascertaining what the fighter jet was doing exactly.
The incident, that comes amid a rising number of cross-border firings between the two countries, has sparked speculation of a dogfight, similar to the one noticed on February 27, 2019, a day after Indian Air Force jets dropped bombs on “terror launchpads” in Balakot.
rafale-jets

On Monday, Pakistani Rangers had opened fire at border outposts along the border in Kathua district of Jammu and Kashmir, officials said. A Pakistani drone was also spotted by India’s Border Security Forces (BSF) in the Arnia sector along the 198-km long international border in Jammu district on Saturday evening.
There were more than 3,800 incidents of “ceasefire violations” along the Line of Control (LoC) in the year, as per reports.
2019 Dogfight
In 2019, India had carried out a cross-border operation to avenge the killing of 40 Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) soldiers by a Pakistani terrorist organization.
Indian Air Force officials had stated that the Indian fighter jets crossed the Line of Control and hit ‘Jaish-e-Mohammed’ terror camps in Balakot, Pakistan.

Pakistan retaliated with its fighter jets crossing over into the Indian territory on February 27, 2019. Indian media reports said a group of jets including 10 US-made F-16 Fighting Falcons flew towards India, resulting in a dogfight with Indian Air Force fighters.
The fierce fight had resulted in India losing a MiG-21 Bison jet as it crashed in the Pakistan-administered Kashmir and its pilot, Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman, was captured by the Pakistan Army. India had also accidentally shot down its own chopper.
India had claimed shooting down a Pakistani F-16, a claim that was rejected by Islamabad.
Will India Use Rafale this time?
In April, former Indian Air Force (IAF) chief BS Dhanoa had said that once Rafale jets are inducted, Pakistan won’t dare to come near the Line of Control (LoC) or the international border.
In an exclusive interview with news agency ANI, Dhanoa said: “When the Rafale comes in, it will ensure that the deterrence of our air defense will increase manifold and they (Pakistan) will not come anywhere near our Line of Control or border. That kind of capability we will possess for which presently they (Pakistan) don’t have an answer.”
The first batch of five Rafale jets was formally inducted into the No.17 ‘Golden Arrows’ squadron of the IAF on September 10 at the Ambala Air Force Station, which is in close proximity to both Pakistan and China borders.

Mods, I'd advise putting the date in the title because some people might think this is one of the threads from 27 feb 19

That is interesting take for next 72 hours unlike Indian Media reporting PAF crossing the LoC. I am really hopeful that you didn't plan to waste energy of many for next 72 hours. If such a report is not related to Pakistan; I am not sure that how that interests anyone on the Internet. I will however advise to not to treat Indian media reports credible in regard to High Level meeting at ISI Head Quarter and Indian expectations at all.
I just hope that I am proven wrong, don't appreciate death on either side. But some heavy guns shifted locations and now pointed towards new targets

I just hope that I am proven wrong, don't appreciate death on either side. But some heavy guns shifted locations and now pointed towards new targets

Agreed with the peace hope. However speaking of heavy guns, that might have been the maneuvering given every-time PA hits Indian Posts.

Most likely was done to test out the IAFs response time in which case they failed splendidly... word is the PAF jet went 10km into IOK airspace before turning back.... no response from Indian SAMS nor airforce. It seems the IAF was unaware until local media reports came to light :D

Yes, the majority here wants peace and development in the subcontinent. Enough blood has been shed on the both sides.
I hope the good people like you take over from the fascists and both our great nations can resolve kashmir. Then we can trade and fight on the cricket ground

Inshallah! Finally the two front war is starting.

India will now be taken down from both sides.
Yes, the majority here wants peace and development in the subcontinent. Enough blood has been shed on the both sides.

If India wants to avoid war, then cede Kashmir to Pakistan and Ladakh to China.

Else prepare to get crushed in a two front war from both sides.

PAF should have stuck some artillery posts or ammunition dump, technically it is our territory/airspace :/ that would have been a great surprise for all of us
PAF should adopt a policy similar to the Israelis of striking posts which target our land.... at the end of the day ive stated this many times of this forum, that the Gangedeshis have far more airspace to defend compared to Pakistan thus we should be calculating and decisive in being able to strike at our time/space of choosing.

Air violations should be returned with sea boundaries violations where we enjoy the advantage..... if situation gets out of control no worries we have those crazy BRAHMOS in the sea, on the land and in the air.....
And are you going to launch those Brahmos form Mars or Martian ships that you feel they are beyond Pakistan's reach......for every missile strike, expect at least three in return.

Poor guy, hadn't he appeared in that PTV drama on PAF.....he would have been alive today. :cry:

View attachment 692040

Don't forget Sukhoi BRAHMOS base in south... you certainly don't have the range to strike that deep.....

Back
Top Bottom