What's new

PAF crossed LoC says Indian Media

This is a violation of our airspace and this matter should be taken seriously to the international community..... right now its difficult to intercept those Hi-tech F16s but its high time to ramp up the production of AKASH NG and force Russia to speed up the delivery of S400....

Things will further get dirty once they (Pakistan) start receiving J10s..... F16+J10 backed by awacs and armed with AMARAAM and PL15 combo is a serious threat on the horizon and need an urgent response in the form of AKASH NG.....

We have BRAHMOS which can render those fighters useless on the ground before they are airborne but we can't use them before it's a full fledged war..... so in air skirmish we will be at disadvantageous situation......
And we have 2 dozen different types of missiles which can render your whole country useless but you wouldn't want that to happen, would you?
Rip

aahaa..... this is something on the subject well noted and explained in detail in a single picture....

1606744256376.png

Haters will say, this is fake.

Last edited:
This is a violation of our airspace and this matter should be taken seriously to the international community..... right now its difficult to intercept those Hi-tech F16s but its high time to ramp up the production of AKASH NG and force Russia to speed up the delivery of S400....

Things will further get dirty once they (Pakistan) start receiving J10s..... F16+J10 backed by awacs and armed with AMARAAM and PL15 combo is a serious threat on the horizon and need an urgent response in the form of AKASH NG.....

We have BRAHMOS which can render those fighters useless on the ground before they are airborne but we can't use them before it's a full fledged war..... so in air skirmish we will be at disadvantageous situation......

auk violation say phat gae... why are u folks such a phatoo qoum... punny pakistan causes u nightmares .. 🤣

And we have 2 dozen different types of missiles which can render your whole country useless but you wouldn't want that to happen, would you?
Rip
RIP brave soldier, Wing Commander Tammiz ud din was the best Pilot PAF had, he took early retirement because of LNG case, but PAF still used him for critical missions.
This Retard is always high on some Vedic stuff, most of the dumb tweets claims starts here,

Last edited:

every year its happen dozens of times kid . you born new or what ? :D :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

My sources tell me his F16 was powered by LNG instead of regular jet fuel.
this was supa top secret, how you know that? inquiry needs to be done. now the secret is out so I will tell you.

PAF Indigenously built CNG Kits were installed in all F 16, this upgrade was done after Feb 19 and main reason was to eliminate smoke, experimental Technology for 5th Gen project being tested.

1606746379453.png

Wing Commander Tammiz ud Din before his last mission.

Inna lillah hi Inna ilaihay rajioon.

1606746210996.png

Last edited:
this was supa top secret, how you know that? inquiry needs to be done. now the secret is out so I will tell you.

PAF Indigenously built CNG Kits were installed in all F 16, this upgrade was done after Feb 19 and main reason was to eliminate smoke, experimental Technology for 5th Gen project being tested.

View attachment 692049

Wing Commander Tammiz ud Din before his last mission.

Inna lillah hi Inna ilaihay rajioon.

View attachment 692047
Stop your lies please if the news is out at least be honest about it. CNG/LPG conversions was only for the Global Green commitment initiative made by the PAF and to score some carbon credits. Nothing to do with 5th Gen, for that we are testing dried cow dung.

Any official mention by India in regard to LoC crossing or violation by PAF as compare to those internet loaded Rafale flying over LoC?

there are bigger things happening in next 72 hours, we should focus our energy on that ...

That is interesting take for next 72 hours unlike Indian Media reporting PAF crossing the LoC. I am really hopeful that you didn't plan to waste energy of many for next 72 hours. If such a report is not related to Pakistan; I am not sure that how that interests anyone on the Internet. I will however advise to not to treat Indian media reports credible in regard to High Level meeting at ISI Head Quarter and Indian expectations at all.

Stop your lies please if the news is out at least be honest about it. CNG/LPG conversions was only for the Global Green commitment initiative made by the PAF and to score some carbon credits. Nothing to do with 5th Gen, for that we are testing dried cow dung.

Please dont try to fool Indians, they are not idiots.

I have inside information and my highly creditable sources revealed that...LNG contract was given to Retired Wing Commander Tammiz ud Din and he himself flew the very F 16 after upgrades.

No radars were able to detect this F 16 and on higher altitudes it was impossible to spot it because of no contrails.

Heat seeking Missiles were also unable to lock because engine was running too cold for the lock.

based on these facts, I assure you that its a huge step towards stealth program.

as far as dry dung Technology is concerned, PAF tried but failed to decode Vedic secrets related to this super fuel tech, hence it was dropped. ISI is working on to infiltrate DRDO and HAL to get decoded technical material.

Please delete these posts, before indians see it and spread on tweeter and Media.

Back
Top Bottom