What's new

PAF crossed LoC says Indian Media

Like I said in an earlier thread, if you want to be brazen fly on the deck, right in their face

This is a violation of our airspace and this matter should be taken seriously to the international community..... right now its difficult to intercept those Hi-tech F16s but its high time to ramp up the production of AKASH NG and force Russia to speed up the delivery of S400....

Things will further get dirty once they (Pakistan) start receiving J10s..... F16+J10 backed by awacs and armed with AMARAAM and PL15 combo is a serious threat on the horizon and need an urgent response in the form of AKASH NG.....

We have BRAHMOS which can render those fighters useless on the ground before they are airborne but we can't use them before it's a full fledged war..... so in air skirmish we will be at disadvantageous situation......

This is a violation of our airspace and this matter should be taken seriously to the international community..... right now its difficult to intercept those Hi-tech F16s but its high time to ramp up the production of AKASH NG and force Russia to speed up the delivery of S400....

Things will further get dirty once they (Pakistan) start receiving J10s..... F16+J10 backed by awacs and armed with AMARAAM and PL15 combo is a serious threat on the horizon and need an urgent response in the form of AKASH NG.....

We have BRAHMOS which can render those fighters useless on the ground before they are airborne but we can't use them before it's a full fledged war..... so in air skirmish we will be at disadvantageous situation......

Panic attack?

LOC is a disputed region/ ceasefire line, not your territory.

And are you going to launch those Brahmos form Mars or Martian ships that you feel they are beyond Pakistan's reach......for every missile strike, expect at least three in return.
So they aren't able to make their mind whether PAF crossed the LoC or not let alone shooting down that poor Bajwa for no reason. Hamza and Bajwa..... good one.
Poor guy, hadn't he appeared in that PTV drama on PAF.....he would have been alive today. :cry:

1606742016844.png

They saw a trail and relates the same to PAF crossing LoC in reference of yesterday meeting in ISI Head Quarters. Just wanted to convey to Indian Media that Pakistan doesn't need such a high level meeting merely to cross LoC as such to make some headlines. Modi should have another excuse to calm Indian Public for their own issues instead of making such baseless accusations.

I have a hunch, Indians are feeling frogy again & all it is a pretext for their another failed to be misadventure.Only this time they will try all domains Air, Land & Sea at the same time rather like 2019 Feb-March. & yet again their PLANS HAVE ALREADY BEEN BUSTED :lol:

And are you going to launch those Brahmos form Mars or Martian ships that you feel they are beyond Pakistan's reach......for every missile strike, expect at least three in return.

Poor guy, hadn't he appeared in that PTV drama on PAF.....he would have been alive today. :cry:

View attachment 692040

Excerpts:
- Another actor being shot down. Hamza Abbasi.
- Then came the name Bajwa, as apparently most feared.
- F-16 being shot down, an Indian pipe-dream since 2019.
- An attempt to somehow credit the missing IAF.

This is a violation of our airspace and this matter should be taken seriously to the international community

What International Community has to do here?

I thought India is superior in everything compare to Pakistan, whats this crying to Int'l Community for LOC air space violation?

What happened to superiority claims?

I have a hunch, Indians are feeling frogy again & all it is a pretext for their another failed to be misadventure.Only this time they will try all domains Air, Land & Sea at the same time rather like 2019 Feb-March. & yet again their PLANS HAVE ALREADY BEEN BUSTED :lol:

I personally cannot deny the fact that India will never rest but always discuss such a scheme to infiltrate. Furthermore, India tried all the three domains for every attempt almost every time including 2019 February, if I may tell you. They were countered on land and sea but an Air to Air response was due upon us because they did violated the air space. So, that was an equalizer by PAF but their sub detected and so were lightened on the ground during those days though, PAF took the lead in tit for tat manners against IAF.

Back
Top Bottom