What's new

PAF Chief flies the Typhoon

EF is a great plane with a very high T/W ratio. He must have enjoyed the flight.

Congratulations, your air chief had to fly a solitary sortie just to convince people that MiG-21 is air worthy, that too some 15 years earlier but do the IAF Commanders lead the flypast on republic days and actively participate in exercises and combat missions.

Your claim was our ACMs were desk jockies and I refuted it..Now dont shift the goal posts according to your convenience.. If you have problems with the year, check the 2014 pic

Have fun dear with your chest thumping..

Sir a friend whose Uncle is Air Marshal has told this. He says PAF quietly doing this and in a year people will hear about this news

PAF doing it quietly and you heard of it and going LaLa at a public forum which is well known to make Indian do too many things only by throwing in false news like France and Pakistan deals reviving :/.
Come on man get a grip.

If PAF would have serious to buy these most expensive birds in the world which are in no way comparison for spendings you may not even have known a bit of it. These sorties are probably desprate pitching by manufacturers because they need orders but nothing much instead providing some dignitaries a joyride.
I do read somewhere that PAF chief was praising JFT program and mentioning about something cooking of similar type under the sheet which will not be known untill materialised. So I believe their would be another program similar to JFT is underway but has not been disclosed till its matured with some results.

Last edited:
LOL oh my friend our Defence budget is low i know but still we signed deals cost 5 billion dollars for subs and 1 billion for 15 Heli + global cutters 300 t-99 tanks etc etc ... you don;t give payment in just one day but in different interval of time and in years so we can afford much thing you can imagine
300 t99 tanks?

Your claim was our ACMs were desk jockies and I refuted it..Now dont shift the goal posts according to your convenience.. If you have problems with the year, check the 2014 pic

Have fun dear with your chest thumping..
Dear Lord, your air chief is being given a back seat ride just like your former female President, your air chiefs aren't active flyers.....watch the video of PAF Air chief leading a mission against terrorists and comprehend the difference.

Sir I have reports that Pakistan is evaluating EF as well as Rafale and may go for one of them within a year

Highly doubtful, we checked out both the Rafale and EFT a decade earlier and even exercised with both platforms, the info i have is that PAF wasn't too impressed, in any case then they also didn't fit PAF's doctrine.

Exercises between French and Pakistani Forces - La France au Pakistan - Ambassade de France au Pakistan

DSC08206.jpg

Dear Lord, your air chief is being given a back seat ride just like your former female President, your air chiefs aren't active flyers.....watch the video of PAF Air chief leading a mission against terrorists and comprehend the difference

Again dont twist words according to your convenience..You went back from your original claim about IAF chiefs were desk jockies? I suggest you do some research opening your mouth for tall claims..

Again dont twist words according to your convenience..You went back from your original claim about IAF chiefs were desk jockies? I suggest you do some research opening your mouth for tall claims..
If your brain cells aren't functioning then no one can help you....taking a ride in the back seat once or twice during ones career doesn't exactly qualify them as an active flyer but then if these are your standards, you sleep on it.

If your brain cells aren't functioning then no one can help you....taking a ride in the back seat once or twice during ones career doesn't exactly qualify them as an active flyer but then if these are your standards, you sleep on it.

I think you are pissed because your tall claims came down crashing on you.. Its understandable about your outrage.From desk jockies to not frequent fliers?. That a big twist. Take care buddy..do have some research before making such claims..

Back
Top Bottom