What's new

PAC is likely to compete for Turkish Basic Trainers

So do you think Super Mushak has a fighting chance in this ? :what:

And whom am I talking to - Jango or Boba ? :unsure:

i don't know about turkish competitors. diamond, zlin and grob are well-known training, civilian and acrobatic aircraft producers. i've never heard of US discovery aviation :undecided: PAC's s.mushshak is used by PAF and saudis i think.

P.S. jango and boba are basically the same person :devil: i'm kind of bipolar person myself ahhaha.

Thank you!
finally a sane member.
Nobody here reads, they just start shooting their guns.

the contract is for 56 aircraft worth $56-75 million
K-8 is out of question.

with this much money only 5-6 k8 can be bought

hence super mushshak is the one bidding from pakistan side

The Undersecretariat for Defense Industries (SSM) wants to write a resume for Hürkuş and will start from the basic info for marketing; so they will test or do some comparison with others.

That is all.

@telkon ..

....did not get what?

Last edited:
The Undersecretariat for Defense Industries (SSM) wants to write a resume for Hürkuş and will start from the basic info for marketing; so they will test or do some comparison with others; then pick up the Hürkuş.

That is all.

i didn't get you.

@Islamic faith&Secularism i didn't understand what you wrote mate.

Last edited:
i don't know about turkish competitors. diamond, zlin and grob are well-known training, civilian and acrobatic aircraft producers. i've never heard of US discovery aviation :undecided: PAC's s.mushshak is used by PAF and saudis i think.

P.S. jango and boba are basically the same person :devil: i'm kind of bipolar person myself ahhaha.

7 countries are using over 200+ Mashak units.

For basic trainer it is super Mashak.
It stands a good chance, in the competition listed in OP.

Mashak's estimated to cost around 1.5 $million, but super Mashak is more expensive.
For basic trainer it is super Mashak.
It stands a good chance, in the competition listed in OP.

Mashak's estimated cost is around 1.5 $million, but super Mashak is more expensive.

that's quite expensive actually.

Was PAC in any formal venture with Saab during the development of mushak ?

what you're referring to is mfi-17 mushshak. i'm talking about mfi-395 super mushshak.

Yea, i guess only two states are using the Super Mashak. What i said is that the platform is proven and is being widely used.

One of the highlights of the Super Mashak upgrade was its new cockpit.

6344207711_1d47369dc2_b.jpg

mushshak-3.png

But Pakistan has not even produced 100s of them for their own use... We have only 20 Super Mushak and about 149++ Old ones waiting to be replaced...

Better for PAC to develop a basic trainer on its own with help from China like the Hurkus type...

Back
Top Bottom