What's new

p 17 & type 052c comparison

Brahmas反舰导弹宣称有280公里的射程,不过此时其弹道是先在几千米高空巡航(高空空气稀薄,阻力较小,但同时更容易被对方发现),末段掠海攻击模式,而如果采用低空飞航(低空空气稠密,阻力大),其射程就大幅降低到120公里。需要指出的是C-602的280公里数据是“干“数据,也就是其弹道是低空飞航,末段掠海模式。

The rule of thumb is that the faster the missile, the harder it is to intercept but the easier to spoof with decoys. There is a reason why NATO went with the subsonic missile instead of the super fast Russian ones.
The debate on sub and supersonic anti ship missile is more complicated than that. Both has it's pro and cons. Otherwise US and it's NATO allies would have gone with supersonic SSM long time ago as there wasn't any technological hinderous preventing them from doing so, and Russia won't deploy subsonic SSM SS-N-25 switchblade even after it had numerous supersonic SSM deployed on their ship already.

funny you're comparing the p-15 to the 052D when we are in a p-17 to 052C thread
and yes the p-15 has more anti ship missile but your 2-brain cell mind cant comprehend that the 052c focuses more on anti air and thus carrys a much longer ranged sam system.

infact let me use your words.

Imbecile.

Do you know that the 052c can carry
HHQ-9 with 200 km range, Your P-15's Shtil has a range of 50km :lol:
heck our 054A frigate's sams has that range

You are proving each one of my claims as 100% correct.

First of all, I don't see how this "anti-air focus" of your gunboats is going to sh!t it out once into battle. FYI, a Su-30MKI would be tossing upto three PJ-10s at you from 300km away and scoot. What's the point of having a longer ranged SAM when you ain't gonna get the enemy plane anyway??

This is why Indian warships like the P-15A for instance focuses more on SAMs with better probability of kill, better turn rate, more G-stress tolerence, rather than more range, which is technically useless. The Barak-8 is such a SAM, developed jointly by India & Israel with a range of 70-80km and is capable of intercepting even supersonic missiles that have maneuverability better than the Sunburn missile. Do you know Israel plans to use this system to intercept the P-800/Yakhont missile acquired by Syria? I doubt your HHQ-9 has the same capability, if so, prove it.

The HHQ-9 is another stupid copy of the Russian S-300V.

Honestly I don't think your imaginary Project-15B can even compare with the
052C, let alone the 052D(already in the water) that carries powerful APARs with a common universal VLS system able to launch everything from sams to cruise missiles:lol:

The first P-15B was launched several months ago. At one hand I proving how 052C is worse than P-15A and you think it's better than P-15B:lol: Chinese blind patriotsm. Does the CCP pay you in
dollars or yuans?

The P-15A already has a better AESA than the one supposed to be put on 052D. By the time P-15B comes, India will have its own AESA APAR ready for deployment. The MF-STAR radar can
track and jam the Aegis combat system electronics if within range, I doubt your Chinese-quality electronis can do that.

Imbecile.

Do you know that the 052c can carry
YJ62 with >400 km range, Your P-15's kh-35 has a range of 130km :lol:
we will out range you every single time especially given our far more powerful radar system

I compared your very low missile-carrying ability of 052C with that of P-15. And you started comparing the whole ship. CCP troll. Go home friend. I don't think even the Shtils have a provlem
intercepting that slowpoke YJ-62 of yours. Let alone Barak-VIII.

Honestly I don't think your imaginary Project-15B can even compare with the
054A, let alone the 052D(already in the water) which will find you first, shoot at you first be gone long before you know what hit you:lol:

Shut up idiot. The chart proving P-17 (built in 2010) superior to 054A is back in page 1. Go there and read it again. P-15B is far superior, pretty much comparable to Zumwalt atleast on the firepower aspect.

lol except in times of war china can pump out hundred of 054A while India wont be able to build a single p-17.

You could build less than 50 frontline warships in last 25-30 years.

how will your hypersonic missiles(another thing you cant build in time of war) help you when we are out of it's range and hammering you with >400km ranged yj62's

Hypersonic version doen'st have the range restriction, it can reach out to upto 700km. Besides YJ-62 is too and easy to intercept, or even jam.

our own versions? please Russia has anything comparable to the 052C or 052D? get your head out of the sand it may be good for you.

Russians could build better ships in 80s.

Thats's why I called you an imbecile.

LOL at the indians deluding themselves :rofl:

They can't even build a single warship by themselves without Russian help. Now they are so jealous because China has taken a quantum leap with our Type 052D!

10ifpys.jpg

23hprtx.jpg

How many targets can that small round radar track? 1??

You are proving each one of my claims as 100% correct.

First of all, I don't see how this "anti-air focus" of your gunboats is going to sh!t it out once into battle. FYI, a Su-30MKI would be tossing upto three PJ-10s at you from 300km away and scoot. What's the point of having a longer ranged SAM when you ain't gonna get the enemy plane anyway??

This is why Indian warships like the P-15A for instance focuses more on SAMs with better probability of kill, better turn rate, more G-stress tolerence, rather than more range, which is technically useless. The Barak-8 is such a SAM, developed jointly by India & Israel with a range of 70-80km and is capable of intercepting even supersonic missiles that have maneuverability better than the Sunburn missile. Do you know Israel plans to use this system to intercept the P-800/Yakhont missile acquired by Syria? I doubt your HHQ-9 has the same capability, if so, prove it.

The HHQ-9 is another stupid copy of the Russian S-300V.

The first P-15B was launched several months ago. At one hand I proving how 052C is worse than P-15A and you think it's better than P-15B:lol: Chinese blind patriotsm. Does the CCP pay you in
dollars or yuans?

The P-15A already has a better AESA than the one supposed to be put on 052D. By the time P-15B comes, India will have its own AESA APAR ready for deployment. The MF-STAR radar can
track and jam the Aegis combat system electronics if within range, I doubt your Chinese-quality electronis can do that.

I compared your very low missile-carrying ability of 052C with that of P-15. And you started comparing the whole ship. CCP troll. Go home friend. I don't think even the Shtils have a provlem
intercepting that slowpoke YJ-62 of yours. Let alone Barak-VIII.

Shut up idiot. The chart proving P-17 (built in 2010) superior to 054A is back in page 1. Go there and read it again. P-15B is far superior, pretty much comparable to Zumwalt atleast on the firepower aspect.

You could build less than 50 frontline warships in last 25-30 years.

Hypersonic version doen'st have the range restriction, it can reach out to upto 700km. Besides YJ-62 is too and easy to intercept, or even jam.

Russians could build better ships in 80s.

Thats's why I called you an imbecile.

How many targets can that small round radar track? 1??

P15A has been built for 10 years.10 years! Orz....052C was spotted in shipyard in 2003 and has been in service for years....and in 2012 we spotted 052D in shipyard.we have more experience and more advanced technology than India,even russia,on using aegis equivalent system.
does IN even have an aegis equivalent warship now?

P15A has been built for 10 years.10 years! Orz....052C was spotted in shipyard in 2003 and has been in service for years....and in 2012 we spotted 052D in shipyard.we have more experience and more advanced technology than India,even russia,on using aegis equivalent system.

your DDGs are coming up faster .. thats the reason u are giving for them being better ? have you totally lost your comprehension abilities ? ;)

First P-15A's construction started in March 2006. Delivery is scheduled for early 2013. How does that make
10 years? Its 7 yrs. Successive P-15As were started in Sep. 2009 and April 2010, and they are to be
delievered in late-2014 and 2015 respectively. That means 6 years and 5 years.

The P-15B's hull is basically the same as P-15A with mnay
improvements,,,itt not gonna take many years to deliver the first ship. A great deal of new infrastructure
would be place within the next 6 months and will grow further as time goes by.

Secondly, I believe its the CAPABILITY of each ship that's being discussed here, not when you
built it and when you commissioned it,,,you built it sooner, but whats the use its still inferior to
our ships.

First P-15A's construction started in March 2006. Delivery is scheduled for early 2013. How does that make
10 years? Its 7 yrs. Successive P-15As were started in Sep. 2009 and April 2010, and they are to be
delievered in late-2014 and 2015 respectively. That means 6 years and 5 years.

The P-15B's hull is basically the same as P-15A with mnay
improvements,,,itt not gonna take many years to deliver the first ship. A great deal of new infrastructure
would be place within the next 6 months and will grow further as time goes by.

Secondly, I believe its the CAPABILITY of each ship that's being discussed here, not when you
built it and when you commissioned it,,,you built it sooner, but whats the use its still inferior to
our ships.

@ gessler - I have to hand your patrotism to India is very noble
but you do not have clue what you are talking about.

The Type-052D will be the most advanced destroyer in the whole of Asia once deployed.

It would beat both the Japanese and Korean AEGIS destroyers as they are not the US originals but downgraded export copies.

We are finally seeing Chinese quality with quantity.

Sorry but India does not stand a chance against the Chinese Navy in IOR now.

The Type-052D will be the most advanced destroyer in the whole of Asia once deployed.

It would beat both the Japanese and Korean AEGIS destroyers as they are not the US originals but downgraded export copies.

HQ 18 missiles will itercpt BM let alone Supersonic CM called Bohamos

Japan can only match china in Asia not India

I'm Just going to give a few basic facts of the type 52D here. Compare as you like on your own.

Weight.

Approximately 7,000 to 8,000 tons fully loaded compared to the type 52C's 7000 tons fully loaded. Propulsion is same or slightly upgraded.

Radar: an enlarged and upgraded version of the type 52C's 346 AESA radar which when it came out in 2003 was considered one of the largest or even largest ship based AESA radars at that time. The one on the 52D is the largest in the world bar none at the moment.

Armament.

The type 52D incorporates 64 CCL VLUs. These VLUS are currently the largest based on ships at 850mm by up to 9 meters. These are capable of being quad packed as well as being able to fire cold and hot launched missiles.

The missiles capable of being fired include

HQ 9- 200 km range surface to air missile also capable of terminal phase ballistic missile interception- one per cell

HQ 16- 50 km air to surface missile - can be quad packed

YJ 62- 400 km range antiship missle- one per cell

DH 10- 4000 km cruise missile- one per cell

CJ 10- 2000 km cruise missile- one per cell

ASROC type torpedos- one per cell

YJ 83- 200 km supersonic antiship missile- one per cell

Main gun is the 70 caliber 130mm PJ 38 capable of firing PGMs and normal rounds

CIWS include a 7 barrel type 730 and a 21 round, 15 km range HQ 10 mount.

Note that the 52D is still only an intermediary class of destroyers with less than 10 units to be built in the next few years with 3 being fitted out currently.

A large batch construction for example is the 054 series with almost 20 units build so far

The technologies like the Radar, and universal VLUS are easily scaled, and this will be the case with the more mass produced destroyer/cruiser class known as the type 55. This new class will likely have an even larger radar, and anywhere from 96 to 128 VLU units.

Back
Top Bottom