What's new

Owner of Popular Afghan Restaurant in Canada Bamyan Kabob Racist attack on Pakistanis!

Stayed in Kabul for a 6 months contract. Had first hand experience of their hate against Pakistan and it's people. The behavior is more visible in farsi-ban as compared to pashtuns. Very racist people...

I was wondering if anybody was going to open a thread on this.

kind of humorous. "You called us *****, that is a hate crime." haha What a looney.
What I am surprised about is that the Indian community of Ontario which is HUGE isn't supporting the Afghan vs India's Pakistani enemies.

The problem isn't afghanis

The problem is Pakistanis we are simply to easy on our enemies and don't hate them like they deserve

We don't treat as they deserve

And they take advantage of it

Build the border
Make laws ensuring non Pakistani citizens are not allowed to build or own houses, cars or businesses (laws may already exist) then lawfully confiscate everything

Push out the refugees
I was wondering if anybody was going to open a thread on this.

kind of humorous. "You called us *****, that is a hate crime." haha What a looney.
What I am surprised about is that the Indian community of Ontario which is HUGE isn't supporting the Afghan vs India's Pakistani enemies.

Most of those are Sikhs who hate India

Is this a conventional belief held by many Hindus or just you?

this is held by many Pakistanis on PDF..like Pan Pakistan and others..that Afghans and Paks are brothers and are part of the Greater Khorasan civilization and have nothing to do with so-called "lowly" India

this is held by many Pakistanis on PDF..like Pan Pakistan and others..that Afghans and Paks are brothers

?
I think you got confused and mixed up someone saying Afghans and Pakistanis are brothers in religion for something . It's sort of like how Hindus claim Israelis are brothers even though one is a nation of Abrahamic Semites and the other is a nation of people who believe in 300 million gods.

London, Ont. restaurant speaks out after racially charged video goes viral
Published March 23, 2021 6:32 p.m. ET
Updated March 23, 2021 7:23 p.m. ET
By Nick Paparella
CTV News London Reporter

Share this story:

videothumbnail.1616541784813.jpg

LONDON, ONT. -- It is a disturbing video taken Saturday afternoon at the Bamyan Afghan Cuisine restaurant in downtown London.

In it you see an employee at the Richmond Street restaurant verbally abusing a male and female who appear to be customers.

After a racially charged rant he tells them to get out of the premises.

“It's definitely hurting our business,” says Hadayat Beedar, the manager at Bamyan. He says the person at the centre of the controversy is one of the co-owners who has been let go.

“As of right now he is no longer working, we can consider him fired,” says Beedar. “It's between the partners that need to determine what to do, maybe one would buy out the other one, kind of deal.”

London police have been called in to look into the incident.

“So right now we are making efforts to pull the store video from the business owner who is more than happy to provide that to share the other piece that's missing,” says Deputy Chief Trish McIntyre. “We encourage the complainant to come forward.”

Beedar, who was not at the store on Saturday when it happened, says the in-house video is about 12 minutes long.

“They released that video but it’s only one-sided, so I’d like to know what happened on both sides.”

Beedar says Bamyan has been in business on Richmond Row for more than six years and this is the first time something like this has happened.

He says at the moment the man at the centre of it all is not commenting.

“I'd like to see him apologize,” says Beedar, “Offer an apology to the public, especially to our Pakistani brothers and sisters, we look forward to serving them even more and better than before.”

Namak Haraam fits perfectly on Afghanis.

?
I think you got confused and mixed up someone saying Afghans and Pakistanis are brothers in religion for something . It's sort of like how Hindus claim Israelis are brothers even though one is a nation of Abrahamic Semites and the other is a nation of people who believe in 300 million gods.

no many say in the RACIAL sense Afghans and Paks are brothers and have nothing to do with australoid, dravidian, negrito looking Hindus....you know what I am talking about

no many say in the RACIAL sense Afghans and Paks are brothers and have nothing to do with australoid, dravidian, negrito looking Hindus....you know what I am talking about

Lol you have a racial inferiority complex. Stop applying that skin whitening cream and be comfortable with yourself and your skin tone.

The problem isn't afghanis

The problem is Pakistanis we are simply to easy on our enemies and don't hate them like they deserve

We don't treat as they deserve

And they take advantage of it

Build the border
Make laws ensuring non Pakistani citizens are not allowed to build or own houses, cars or businesses (laws may already exist) then lawfully confiscate everything

Push out the refugees

Most of those are Sikhs who hate India

All the same to me. We all have got our groups.

Last edited:
True but here it turns into real war, cars smashed, guns used to shoot up shops, people stabbed.
lol most on here only seen this recently we had this back in 90s here in UK. If you go to eat at their restaurant they are arrogant and serve you cold dish on purpose and serve after long time. Plus they talk in their own language about you. avoid all this Afghani restaurant. I avoid some Arab restaurants too.
it is usually the immigrant types that have this mentality. In afghanistan they are consevative but damn here they become ***** with weird haircuts. with tight jeans etc.

I work very closely with them. Due to privacy and legal requirements, I cannot discuss the issues and personalities. But it is suffice to say, most of them are either criminals or criminal minded.
They are living large on the State's funds, to which I am also an active and substantial contributor.

I work very closely with them. Due to privacy and legal requirements, I cannot discuss the issues and personalities. But it is suffice to say, most of them are either criminals or criminal minded.
They are living large on the State's funds, to which I am also an active and substantial contributor.

Problem with these type of guys they start to prey on Pakistani girls to use them thinking oh they western sluts. Where i live it is hard to do this kind of games because everybody know each other and shit will hit the fan but in big cities they do. The iraqis./kurds guys try this aswell.

Oh man I used to like bamyan kabob but switched to watan kabob, seems way an will make way more business now

k

If that is the co-owner as per article, it would be interesting on what terms he was 'let go' as he has a stake in the business. Or they're just telling lies. Also he seems to have a north american accent so has been there for a number of years so isn't just some paindu off the boat.

Really hope the local Pakistani community can boycott the restaurant and hit them hard.

Either way, hope the cretin is scraping his life off state benefits now.

Oh man I used to like bamyan kabob but switched to watan kabob, seems way an will make way more business now

k
This incident happened in London Ontario they are not same has Bamyan kabon in GTA.

I have met 1 Afghan in my life and I have nothing but respect for that person.

Unfortunately if majority don't like us it is due to misguided anger. We should not blame the entire Afghani population for one man's racist remarks. I would like to know if the person recording said anything to provoke such a hateful response, not saying its ok but majority of us will say hateful stuff in anger.

Back
Top Bottom