What's new

Owner of Popular Afghan Restaurant in Canada Bamyan Kabob Racist attack on Pakistanis!

You want us to beat up a community that has close cultural links to us. Do you even know anything the sheer number of intermarriage among our youngsters?
This is one person, who now has been let go of.
Serious man your post is odd.

And the beating up of Pakistanis by Afghans at the cricket match?

Why do we not see ANY Afghans on PDF?

The few that come never last.

This is over the last 10 years.

You expect me to believe everything is hunky dory when after every attack we see hundreds of Pakistani posts here on the forum spewing bile and hatred towards the Afghans?

I find that odd man.

Cheers, Doc
If this happened in the UK/Europe outcome would've been different.

Pakistanis are educated in the US/Canada. We don't need to act like hooligans, we will hit the refugees where it hurts.

We have nothing in common with them.

Dude, this happened in downtown London.

Did you even follow the thread?

Cheers, Doc

London, Ont. restaurant speaks out after racially charged video goes viral
Published March 23, 2021 6:32 p.m. ET
Updated March 23, 2021 7:23 p.m. ET
By Nick Paparella
CTV News London Reporter

Share this story:

videothumbnail.1616541784813.jpg

LONDON, ONT. -- It is a disturbing video taken Saturday afternoon at the Bamyan Afghan Cuisine restaurant in downtown London.

In it you see an employee at the Richmond Street restaurant verbally abusing a male and female who appear to be customers.

After a racially charged rant he tells them to get out of the premises.

“It's definitely hurting our business,” says Hadayat Beedar, the manager at Bamyan. He says the person at the centre of the controversy is one of the co-owners who has been let go.

“As of right now he is no longer working, we can consider him fired,” says Beedar. “It's between the partners that need to determine what to do, maybe one would buy out the other one, kind of deal.”

London police have been called in to look into the incident.

“So right now we are making efforts to pull the store video from the business owner who is more than happy to provide that to share the other piece that's missing,” says Deputy Chief Trish McIntyre. “We encourage the complainant to come forward.”

Beedar, who was not at the store on Saturday when it happened, says the in-house video is about 12 minutes long.

“They released that video but it’s only one-sided, so I’d like to know what happened on both sides.”

Beedar says Bamyan has been in business on Richmond Row for more than six years and this is the first time something like this has happened.

He says at the moment the man at the centre of it all is not commenting.

“I'd like to see him apologize,” says Beedar, “Offer an apology to the public, especially to our Pakistani brothers and sisters, we look forward to serving them even more and better than before.”

This is one person who has been sacked and the owner has issued an apology. They certainly can’t survive on 100,000 Afghans in the U.K.
Stop cursing all Afghans. We have very good ties here in the U.K. We marry into each other’s families, we pray at the same mosques etc.
We have nothing in common with them.

That is YOUR opinion.

You expect me to believe everything is hunky dory when after every attack we see hundreds of Pakistani posts here on the forum spewing bile and hatred towards the Afghans?

I find that odd man.

Cheers, Doc

Cheers, Doc

What did you miss the part where so many Afghans were trying to calm things? Beating up old men isn’t brave. Mainly older folk go to such games.
Plenty of Afghans have posted on here in the past and got on well. Yes there is venom but I can’t control the thoughts of people.

Last edited:
Plenty of Afghans have posted on here in the past and got on well. Yes there is venom but I can’t control the thoughts of people.

As I recall there was only A Team as a regular with any number of posts of note ... and he left.

We have 30x the number of Iranis and Turks here. Always have.

Cheers, Doc

Ok.

I was asking about the baseball bats in dicky type of lawsuit.

But why does the video start only with him yelling. Surely there must have been some prelude to that.

Didn't Afghans also beat Pakistani fans up outside a cricket stadium in the UK during the world cup (or was in Champion's Trophy) recently?

@lastofthepatriots you need to come out of retirement man. What is this happening.

Cheers, Doc

Doc what are you trying to insinuate? Afghans can beat Pakistanis up lol, you make me laugh man you really do.
Let’s look at the competitive ranks. It’s the man dude not the ethnic group. Both can win.

Last edited:
London, Ont. restaurant speaks out after racially charged video goes viral
Published March 23, 2021 6:32 p.m. ET
Updated March 23, 2021 7:23 p.m. ET
By Nick Paparella
CTV News London Reporter

Share this story:

videothumbnail.1616541784813.jpg

LONDON, ONT. -- It is a disturbing video taken Saturday afternoon at the Bamyan Afghan Cuisine restaurant in downtown London.

In it you see an employee at the Richmond Street restaurant verbally abusing a male and female who appear to be customers.

After a racially charged rant he tells them to get out of the premises.

“It's definitely hurting our business,” says Hadayat Beedar, the manager at Bamyan. He says the person at the centre of the controversy is one of the co-owners who has been let go.

“As of right now he is no longer working, we can consider him fired,” says Beedar. “It's between the partners that need to determine what to do, maybe one would buy out the other one, kind of deal.”

London police have been called in to look into the incident.

“So right now we are making efforts to pull the store video from the business owner who is more than happy to provide that to share the other piece that's missing,” says Deputy Chief Trish McIntyre. “We encourage the complainant to come forward.”

Beedar, who was not at the store on Saturday when it happened, says the in-house video is about 12 minutes long.

“They released that video but it’s only one-sided, so I’d like to know what happened on both sides.”

Beedar says Bamyan has been in business on Richmond Row for more than six years and this is the first time something like this has happened.

He says at the moment the man at the centre of it all is not commenting.

“I'd like to see him apologize,” says Beedar, “Offer an apology to the public, especially to our Pakistani brothers and sisters, we look forward to serving them even more and better than before.”

well his business just went down the shithole!🤦‍♂️

Afghans are basically tribal barbarians and have little sense. In Pakistan they are under control because of 2 reasons, one is because of pashtuns of KPK, who know how to tame animals and second is our police.
In Peshawar as students, we got into fights with them many times, at the start they used to claim kpk is theirs and act tough. After getting beaten up like dogs by students and then again a few nights of chitar in police station, their brain would work and they became aware of reality.
Racists and lowlife morons exist in every people (though too much in indians) and have to be dealt with strictly. I still think people of both countries should realize their potential and be friendly to each other as both have alot in common.

As I recall there was only A Team as a regular with any number of posts of note ... and he left.

We have 30x the number of Iranis and Turks here. Always have.

Cheers, Doc

There were a fair few after him as well. Remember their online presence is also tiny.

Racists and lowlife morons exist in every people (though too much in indians) and have to be dealt with strictly. I still think people of both countries should realize their potential and be friendly to each other as both have alot in common.
Normal Afghans with some Islamic education don’t behave like that and it’s also not a racial enmity between us. Pakistan is the real Pashtunistan (my wife is Pathan) with the most Pathans in the world, it’s just those secular ethnofascists making trouble. Pakistan and Afghanistan should form a unity! But for this both parties need to get their act together.

This is one person who has been sacked and the owner has issued an apology. They certainly can’t survive on 100,000 Afghans in the U.K.
Stop cursing all Afghans. We have very food ties here in the U.K. We marry into each other’s families, we pray at the same mosques etc.

That is YOUR opinion.

What did you miss the part where so many Afghans were trying to calm things? Beating up old men isn’t brave. Mainly older folk go to such games.

What do we have in common with them? Our cultures and languages are completely different. Farsi isn’t even spoken in Pakistan.

I find that odd man.

Cheers, Doc

Cheers, Doc

I haven’t been on PDF that long boss so I can’t tell you the reason. Maybe it’s cause of population? Their population is pretty low as compared to India and Pakistan’s.

Boss.....this was in London, ONTARIO, Kanneda.

I don’t watch cricket but from what I heard Afghans got beaten up as well.

And there isn’t that many attacks Idky what ur pointing out to.

I haven’t been on PDF that long boss so I can’t tell you the reason. Maybe it’s cause of population? Their population is pretty low as compared to India and Pakistan’s.

Boss.....this was in London, ONTARIO, Kanneda.

I don’t watch cricket but from what I heard Afghans got beaten up as well.

And there isn’t that many attacks Idky what ur pointing out to.

Oops sorry man.

I was uselessly pulling in Waz then.

Should have tagged @Rusty instead.

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom