What's new

Owner of Popular Afghan Restaurant in Canada Bamyan Kabob Racist attack on Pakistanis!

Well, to be honest, they all are racists. They have feed so much poison against Pakistan by Indian's and Ghani's, Abdullah Abdullah's and Karazai's etc. propaganda that they see Pakistanis as enemies.

T

Technically this is not correct.

Where was India in 1947 when Afghanistan was the only country in UN not to recognize us in 1947 ?

Constant raids in FATA region from 1950s to 1960s.. They also captured some areas of FATA but were forced to retreat back when operation was launched against them ...

I am sorry , but it is not right to blame India entirely for this problem... Afghans deserve to be thrashed and humiliated . They should be treated the way Iranians treat them ... Dirty filthy tribal and backward people with no sense of civility
Afghans few decades ago : Building huge empires, capturing subcontinent and defeating soviet union
Afghans now : Imma go to Pakistan grow up there, then start talking trash about Pakistanis

Building huge empires ? Bro , if you have to go back centuries to prove something then you have already lost. Also , their empire only exited for few years and that too in region of contemporary Pakistan which was largely muslim...Defeating few local rag tag groups isn't really a great feat to talk about . They were not successful in penetrating beyond lahore.

They did not defeat soviet union.. It was American weapons, Pakistani organization and Saudi money.

Before the US led intervention , Afghans were getting killed and raped left and right .

Last edited:

Where was India in 1947 when Afghanistan was the only country in UN not to recognize us in 1947 ?

Constant raids in FATA region from 1950s to 1960s.. They also captured some areas of FATA but were forced to retreat back when operation was launched against them ...

I am sorry , but it is not right to blame India entirely for this problem... Afghans deserve to be thrashed and humiliated . They should be treated the way Iranians treat them ... Dirty filthy tribal and backward people with no sense of civility

Building huge empires ? Bro , if you have to go back centuries to prove something then you have already lost. Also , their empire only exited for few years and that too in region of contemporary Pakistan which was largely muslim...Defeating few local rag tag groups isn't really a great feat to talk about . They were not successful in penetrating beyond lahore.

They did not defeat soviet union.. It was American weapons, Pakistani organization and Saudi money.

Before the US led intervention , Afghans were getting killed and raped left and right .
Afghans back then were guardians of Islam and stood against threats to Islam and Muslim lands. Just look at ghaznavids etc. Modern day Afghans are just crying babies

I'm a Pakistani. Many superpower Muslim empires originated from modern day Afghanistan. And modern pay Pakistan was part of them.
Afghans back then were guardians of Islam and stood against threats to Islam and Muslim lands. Just look at ghaznavids etc. Modern day Afghans are just crying babies

I'm a Pakistani. Many superpower Muslim empires originated from modern day Afghanistan. And modern pay Pakistan was part of them.
We should pe proud of our Muslim history instead of Making fun of it just because they were of afghani origin

We should pe proud of our Muslim history instead of Making fun of it just because they were of afghani origin
Pakistanis history is full of Afghan Muslim leaders such as Mahmud of ghazni, Muhammad Ghori, Nasir shah durrani and many manyyyy others.
Pakistanis history is full of Afghan Muslim leaders such as Mahmud of ghazni, Muhammad Ghori, Nasir shah durrani and many manyyyy others.
They weren't only afghan leaders they are our leaders and Muslims in subcontinent exist partially thanks to them

What superpower empires ?? Name me one. Do you even know the meaning of super power ?

Why should I be proud of something that doesn't relate to me any way... Religion is not a good enough reason.

They weren't only afghan leaders they are our leaders and Muslims in subcontinent exist partially thanks to them
Mahmood ghaznavi was Turkish. Ghori was Iranic .afghanistan was captured and ruled by Alexander.mongols.Turks.Iranian.punjabis.rajputs.ussr.British and now by American.

Mahmood ghaznavi was Turkish. Ghori was Iranic .afghanistan was captured and ruled by Alexander.mongols.Turks.Iranian.punjabis.rajputs.ussr.British and now by American.
Partially afgan origin
Partially afgan origin
Their armies contained Afghans. But the thing is, those Afghans were true brave warriors. Not these namak haram aholes

You can tell RAW injected venom agaist us. Well time to treat him and his indian sponsor in their language.

Normal Afghans with some Islamic education don’t behave like that and it’s also not a racial enmity between us. Pakistan is the real Pashtunistan (my wife is Pathan) with the most Pathans in the world, it’s just those secular ethnofascists making trouble. Pakistan and Afghanistan should form a unity! But for this both parties need to get their act together.

I have afghan friends, living in Peshawar we have had afghan refugee neighbors as well. There are alot of good people in them and alot of bad as well. They have faced decades and decades of war and turmoil and that have affected their new generation, no education, no training, no peace of mind. I still think pathans have been very good to them and consider them equal. Afghan refugees run huge businesses in Peshawar now, so much so that locals are jealous. I think the secular and leftists are just sowing hatred, a good afghan leader would tell their ppl how Pakistanis helped them in time of need. All these afghans living in west should be thankful to Pakistan as Pakistan provided them a means to escape. Some thoughtful afghans realize this and are thankful but there are alot of jahils.
The story of pathans of east and west is a long and complicated one. Its also true that pashtuns all came from Afghanistan. My ancestors were yousafzai and came from outskirts of kabul after a bloody clash with ruler of kabul, Mirza ughlaq baig, turkic ruler. Since then pashtuns east of durand line and those to west of it have never been united or on one page. We have even had wars with pashtuns of current day Afghanistan. It is also well documented how pashtuns of Afghanistan let the pashtuns of current Pakistan to the mercy of british after they struck a deal with british raj. This have effectively made pashtuns of Pakistan separate from Afghanistan and never want to reunite. Infact we chose Pakistan and they opposed it. Thanks to Allah pashtuns of Pakistan made the right choice, we developed more than Afghanistan pashtuns, more educated, more rich and more resourceful area. Today population of Pakistani pashtuns is more than 3 times that of Afghanistan pashtuns and hence its us that represent the pashtuns, we have carried the culture and the literary work of pashto.

Afghans as a nation have failed to evolve as humans

This is what happens when you let hate consume yourself. The hate that Afghans had for Pakistan, for various ethnic groups inside Pakistan and for various ethnic groups inside Afghanistan itself has destroyed this country

If there is one reason behind destruction of Afghanistan then it is this one word "hate"

Ghaznavi and even mughals were not Afghans, they were Turkmen mixed with Mongols, Afghans have never created empires nor is it the graveyard of empires, Pakistan defeated the Soviet Union with the help of the Yanks.

If this happened in the UK/Europe outcome would've been different.

Pakistanis are educated in the US/Canada. We don't need to act like hooligans, we will hit the refugees where it hurts.

We have nothing in common with them.

We have deep historical and cultural links.

IMHO realistically speaking we as a nation will not unite together to put that restaurant out of business, couple of days and everyone will move on, we are too damn busy fighting with each other on race, cast, religion, politics to have enough attention span to this cause

IMHO realistically speaking we as a nation will not unite together to put that restaurant out of business, couple of days and everyone will move on, we are too damn busy fighting with each other on race, cast, religion, politics to have enough attention span to this cause
Yup.

Pakistanis are themselves divided on ethnic , language , tribal and religious lines to do anything grand or meaningful.

Afghanis doing best what they are good at which is morning. No wonder their country is in the gutter and they have to live abroad. Namak Harams will always remain Namak Harams doesn't matter how much you feed these snakes.
And the beating up of Pakistanis by Afghans at the cricket match?

Why do we not see ANY Afghans on PDF?

The few that come never last.

This is over the last 10 years.

You expect me to believe everything is hunky dory when after every attack we see hundreds of Pakistani posts here on the forum spewing bile and hatred towards the Afghans?

I find that odd man.

Cheers, Doc

Dude, this happened in downtown London.

Did you even follow the thread?

Cheers, Doc

The incident you keep referring to us is where a bunch of sissy as men grouped together and attacked people with Families who were watching a cricket match. How would you respond to barbaric people who have no regard for rule of law or have never been able to spend a day in a democratic and progressive country?

If you think Afghans are really that great when it comes to fighting then ask them to pick fight with Pakistanis on any given day of the week and they will get their answer the very next moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom