What's new

Owner of Popular Afghan Restaurant in Canada Bamyan Kabob Racist attack on Pakistanis!

Imagine if told 7 million of these to fk off from our country.

Bro, these people have so much hate for Pakistan it is indescribable. Karzai pig used to hire Afghans abroad to hack important Pakistani sites LOL The Afghan government actually used to pay Afghans abroad with IT know-how to hack Pak ministerial sites. I am not making this up. I once met an Afghan in The Netherlands who was paid by Afghan government to hack Pak sites. He was an IT student.

Afghans are some of the most racist people I have ever met. More than whites. These refugees follow Bacha Baazi more than their own religion.

So i don't know how many of you guys have tik tok but on every video concerning Pakistani Pashtuns is raided by these beastly creatures. I saw a woman selling clothes and on video she was showcasing pathani frock and all the comments were from Afghans saying wild stuff. Anything that has to do with Peshawar gets raided as well.

I have funny instances with these refugees. In school, this Afghan kid invited me over to play ball at his house I met his parents and one of the first things they ask me is if I support ISI LMAOOOOOO

Another instance was when my cousin married an Afghan girl. Her family almost disowned her cuz she "fell in love with a Pakistani". My fam didn't give a single f. The couple still gets stares and side eyes everytime they go to an Afghan restaurant.

Another thing about these cretaures is that they are always so stuck in the past to the point they can't move ahead. They will tell you how great Durrani was and Popalzai and Mohammadzai to the point their national collective conscience refuses to move ahead, which is why they stampede for Pakistani visas in Jalalabad LMAO.

Most Indians I have met are actually chill. I think it has to do with education tbh.

@Dalit Thoughts?

Let me just say this. We, the Pakistani Pashtun don't identify ourselves to Afghans. The few that do i.e. PTM members are scolded by the majority. Afghans are unanimously rejected by Pak Pashtun. If you want to know what the Pak Pashtun sentiment is against Afghans just visit Peshawar. If Pak Pashtun could have it their way these Afghans would be kicked out this very minute. I once met a very respectable Imam of a very big mosque in Peshawar. Everyone is fed up with Afghans. Even Imams. Criminals. Mafias. Drug dealers. Prostitutes. Thugs. That is the reputation of Afghans in Peshawar. Pure scum.

Last edited:
don't they consider much of Pakistan to be their country? Isn't that why they hate Pakistanis? The real reason the USA (white house) invaded Afghanistan was to protect Israeli (false British) created Pakistan from being destroyed by angry tribals.

LOL you think these two pence worth angry tribals can do something to Pakistan? They sell their daughters to Chechens, Uzbeks and Arabs who are fighting against the Pakistani state. Bunch of extremist Salafists. They sell their daughters to foreigners.

No chance. Pakistani state could clean these tribal areas in days. Too bad the armed forces take a cautious approach. Should have cleaned tribal areas long time ago.

LOL you think these two pence worth angry tribals can do something to Pakistan? They sell their daughters to Chechens, Uzbeks and Arabs who are fighting against the Pakistani state. Bunch of extremist Salafists. They sell their daughters to foreigners.

No chance. Pakistani state could clean these tribal areas in days. Too bad the armed forces take a cautious approach.

Well get ready, the USA is leaving and the tribals are coming.

London, Ont. restaurant speaks out after racially charged video goes viral
Published March 23, 2021 6:32 p.m. ET
Updated March 23, 2021 7:23 p.m. ET
By Nick Paparella
CTV News London Reporter

Share this story:

videothumbnail.1616541784813.jpg

LONDON, ONT. -- It is a disturbing video taken Saturday afternoon at the Bamyan Afghan Cuisine restaurant in downtown London.

In it you see an employee at the Richmond Street restaurant verbally abusing a male and female who appear to be customers.

After a racially charged rant he tells them to get out of the premises.

“It's definitely hurting our business,” says Hadayat Beedar, the manager at Bamyan. He says the person at the centre of the controversy is one of the co-owners who has been let go.

“As of right now he is no longer working, we can consider him fired,” says Beedar. “It's between the partners that need to determine what to do, maybe one would buy out the other one, kind of deal.”

London police have been called in to look into the incident.

“So right now we are making efforts to pull the store video from the business owner who is more than happy to provide that to share the other piece that's missing,” says Deputy Chief Trish McIntyre. “We encourage the complainant to come forward.”

Beedar, who was not at the store on Saturday when it happened, says the in-house video is about 12 minutes long.

“They released that video but it’s only one-sided, so I’d like to know what happened on both sides.”

Beedar says Bamyan has been in business on Richmond Row for more than six years and this is the first time something like this has happened.

He says at the moment the man at the centre of it all is not commenting.

“I'd like to see him apologize,” says Beedar, “Offer an apology to the public, especially to our Pakistani brothers and sisters, we look forward to serving them even more and better than before.”

Tell him to take back the 4 million f..kers that he considers his brothers and sisters back to Afghanistan, and send him the bill for 40 years of hospitality we have given them.

This is why you can never trust an Afghan.

Well get ready, the USA is leaving and the tribals are coming.

We will crush them. You will see. When your media cries genocide I will tag you. In fact your media already cries Pashtun, Sindhi and Baloch genocide LOL

We are winning. We have been winning all along. Your denial won't change that fact. After dealing with you in Afghanistan we are going to clean your Salafist puppets. Just wait and see.

I don't know if this is correct or a joke but holy crud.

View attachment 727698

Found the actual BBC world service polls...this info is correct.

We have that effect on people

They want us to roll over and die and not care about our own interests and one way or the other we manage to fcuk our enemies raw

We are a poor country with no oil, gas etc but we have everything from nuclear warheads to cruise missiles to drones and jets

May Pakistan long be a knife in the hearts of enemies

May it create fear hatred and loathing in them

Pakistan Zindabad

dark-pakistani-flag-skull-jeff-bartels.jpg

We have that effect on people

They want us to roll over and die and not care about our own interests and one way or the other we manage to fcuk our enemies raw

We are a poor country with no oil, gas etc but we have everything from nuclear warheads to cruise missiles to drones and jets

May Pakistan long be a knife in the hearts of enemies

May it create fear hatred and loathing in them

Pakistan Zindabad

View attachment 727709

Our enemies fear our resolve. They have seen what we are capable of. Afghans, Indians and Anglo-Saxons. They all ganged up against Pakistan, but look at them today. Still plotting and hating. Hate doesn't destroy us. It only makes us stronger.

Our enemies fear our resolve. They have seen what we are capable of. Afghans, Indians and Anglo-Saxons. They all ganged up against Pakistan, but look at them today. Still plotting and hating. Hate doesn't destroy us. It only makes us stronger.

I love it that they hate us😂😂😂 I want to ensure we give them good reasons to fear and hate us😈

I love it that they hate us😂😂😂 I want to ensure we give them good reasons to fear and hate us😈

I'd rather have my enemies hate me than pretend he adores me. It is the hate which reveals how scared the enemies are. Hate from the enemies is the fuel that prepares and motivates a nations against misadventures. Without hatred from our enemies we wouldn't be a nuclear power today. Their hate motivated us to go all the way.

Just want to add that if anybody can destroy us, it's the traitors amongst us, who are the biggest threat, if left unchecked they will do what no enemy can.

Back
Top Bottom