What's new

Owner of Popular Afghan Restaurant in Canada Bamyan Kabob Racist attack on Pakistanis!

That is why we got to go after traitors with full force.
I wish that was the case, but we have a long history of coddling traitors in pakistan. Where else in the world do former leaders, and others threaten to openly destroy the very country if they are not allowed to rule it again? No one is calling them out for their treason.

London, Ont. restaurant speaks out after racially charged video goes viral
Published March 23, 2021 6:32 p.m. ET
Updated March 23, 2021 7:23 p.m. ET
By Nick Paparella
CTV News London Reporter

Share this story:

videothumbnail.1616541784813.jpg

LONDON, ONT. -- It is a disturbing video taken Saturday afternoon at the Bamyan Afghan Cuisine restaurant in downtown London.

In it you see an employee at the Richmond Street restaurant verbally abusing a male and female who appear to be customers.

After a racially charged rant he tells them to get out of the premises.

“It's definitely hurting our business,” says Hadayat Beedar, the manager at Bamyan. He says the person at the centre of the controversy is one of the co-owners who has been let go.

“As of right now he is no longer working, we can consider him fired,” says Beedar. “It's between the partners that need to determine what to do, maybe one would buy out the other one, kind of deal.”

London police have been called in to look into the incident.

“So right now we are making efforts to pull the store video from the business owner who is more than happy to provide that to share the other piece that's missing,” says Deputy Chief Trish McIntyre. “We encourage the complainant to come forward.”

Beedar, who was not at the store on Saturday when it happened, says the in-house video is about 12 minutes long.

“They released that video but it’s only one-sided, so I’d like to know what happened on both sides.”

Beedar says Bamyan has been in business on Richmond Row for more than six years and this is the first time something like this has happened.

He says at the moment the man at the centre of it all is not commenting.

“I'd like to see him apologize,” says Beedar, “Offer an apology to the public, especially to our Pakistani brothers and sisters, we look forward to serving them even more and better than before.”

Meanwhile Pak army provides rations to Afghan soldiers.
Imagine if the tables were turned, you know what the response of those Afghan soldiers would have been ? "Get the f..k out. We hate Pakistanis."
All those Afghan refugees need to be sent back. All afghan born roaming around with Pak ID cards and passports need to be tracked down and their National ID cards rescinded. Stop providing free education and facilities to Afghan students.
Most of Afghan immigrants hate Pakistanis with a passion.
Allah imposes leaders based on your deeds. Let the Taliban beat the crap out of them while they stay in bed with their idol worshipper Pajeets.

You want us to beat up a community that has close cultural links to us. Do you even know anything about the sheer number of intermarriage among our youngsters?
This is one person, who now has been let go of.
Serious man your post is odd.
Intermarriage is a personal matter of families. Afghanistan in general has never supported Pakistan since 1947.

There were thousands of intermarriage between Serbs & Bosnian Muslims, Serbs & Albanians, Serbs & Croatians, but that was not enough to stop a war.
Afghanis have abused Pakistani Hospitality for decades. No ifs or buts about it. This is not the first incident and trying to play it down us just hiding reality and facts. @waz

And the beating up of Pakistanis by Afghans at the cricket match?

Why do we not see ANY Afghans on PDF?

The few that come never last.

This is over the last 10 years.

You expect me to believe everything is hunky dory when after every attack we see hundreds of Pakistani posts here on the forum spewing bile and hatred towards the Afghans?

I find that odd man.

Cheers, Doc

Dude, this happened in downtown London.

Did you even follow the thread?

Cheers, Doc

This was in London, Ontario in Canada not UK.

Clearly a case of mental disorder.

I believe the government offers therapy for such medical needs. Its free just like the free reviews his restaurant is getting.

Intermarriage is a personal matter of families. Afghanistan in general has never supported Pakistan since 1947.

There were thousands of intermarriage between Serbs & Bosnian Muslims, Serbs & Albanians, Serbs & Croatians, but that was not enough to stop a war.
Afghanis have abused Pakistani Hospitality for decades. No ifs or buts about it. This is not the first incident and trying to play it down us just hiding reality and facts. @waz

Marriage is indeed a matter for families, but in the same light we can't hold families responsible for Afghan state policy can we? Let's be honest here, how much say have their people had?

You're right about intermarriage between the Serbs and Bosnians, but to hold it up as an example of how such a factor is not significant in preventing war is incorrect. Firstly the two groups were very distinct and had differing faiths. Faith actually became the focal point for the wars to be fought. Yes there were cultural similarities, but that wasn't enough for the two groups to have meaningful ties. You also left out one very important point here, that these intermarriages involved people who did not practice or hardly practiced their respective faiths, and held on to Tito's dream.
Afghans share our faith, culture, food etc. There is much more than can bind us than divide us, which wasn't present in the Balkans.
Albanians seldom married Serbs, even though in the past it happened more. The sticking points remained Kosovo, Serb nationalism etc. That aside, the marriages were no where near great enough in numbers for it to be used as an argument here i.e. they married but yet they still fought.

Yes many Afghans have abused Pakistani hospitality, many also have not.
I'm also not playing down anything here, and you've mixed too much up here for it all of it to be considered fact. This is your opinion mixed with other things.

It is a disturbing video taken Saturday afternoon at the Bamyan Afghan Cuisine restaurant in downtown London.

But how good are the kebabs? I may need to test them out next time I am in the area once the damn border opens. :D

There is alot of going on here on this. Pakistanis are very powerful in Canada, especially in Toronto and GTA. Afghanis are literally peeing in their pants after this incident since Pakistanis geared up against them. Letter sent to Mayor(s) and many govt officials. Police have already been raided this restaurant. I have also heard that another letter on its way to the PM as well on this. Pakistan's are trying their best to block any single business opportunity for this person and the restaurant owner across Canada and also trying to rope racist Afghanis. Trust me Afghanis are under hot waters.... even Indians unable to defend them. Few did on social media but later got busted... This is not fuking Afghanistan or India lol you can't do shit like this in UK, Canada ...

Keep in mind one thing... the Indian breed is different here. They're anti Modi tabar (not racist) and very close to Pakistanis as compared to any other. So, Afghanis are alone in this case lol

Last edited:
London, Ont. restaurant speaks out after racially charged video goes viral
Published March 23, 2021 6:32 p.m. ET
Updated March 23, 2021 7:23 p.m. ET
By Nick Paparella
CTV News London Reporter

Share this story:

videothumbnail.1616541784813.jpg

LONDON, ONT. -- It is a disturbing video taken Saturday afternoon at the Bamyan Afghan Cuisine restaurant in downtown London.

In it you see an employee at the Richmond Street restaurant verbally abusing a male and female who appear to be customers.

After a racially charged rant he tells them to get out of the premises.

“It's definitely hurting our business,” says Hadayat Beedar, the manager at Bamyan. He says the person at the centre of the controversy is one of the co-owners who has been let go.

“As of right now he is no longer working, we can consider him fired,” says Beedar. “It's between the partners that need to determine what to do, maybe one would buy out the other one, kind of deal.”

London police have been called in to look into the incident.

“So right now we are making efforts to pull the store video from the business owner who is more than happy to provide that to share the other piece that's missing,” says Deputy Chief Trish McIntyre. “We encourage the complainant to come forward.”

Beedar, who was not at the store on Saturday when it happened, says the in-house video is about 12 minutes long.

“They released that video but it’s only one-sided, so I’d like to know what happened on both sides.”

Beedar says Bamyan has been in business on Richmond Row for more than six years and this is the first time something like this has happened.

He says at the moment the man at the centre of it all is not commenting.

“I'd like to see him apologize,” says Beedar, “Offer an apology to the public, especially to our Pakistani brothers and sisters, we look forward to serving them even more and better than before.”

I think heat got him. Probably has high blood pressure or suffering from diabetes type II. 🤔

Marriage is indeed a matter for families, but in the same light we can't hold families responsible for Afghan state policy can we? Let's be honest here, how much say have their people had?

You're right about intermarriage between the Serbs and Bosnians, but to hold it up as an example of how such a factor is not significant in preventing war is incorrect. Firstly the two groups were very distinct and had differing faiths. Faith actually became the focal point for the wars to be fought. Yes there were cultural similarities, but that wasn't enough for the two groups to have meaningful ties. You also left out one very important point here, that these intermarriages involved people who did not practice or hardly practiced their respective faiths, and held on to Tito's dream.
Afghans share our faith, culture, food etc. There is much more than can bind us than divide us, which wasn't present in the Balkans.
Albanians seldom married Serbs, even though in the past it happened more. The sticking points remained Kosovo, Serb nationalism etc. That aside, the marriages were no where near great enough in numbers for it to be used as an argument here i.e. they married but yet they still fought.

Yes many Afghans have abused Pakistani hospitality, many also have not.
I'm also not playing down anything here, and you've mixed too much up here for it all of it to be considered fact. This is your opinion mixed with other things.

I disagreed with you, up till this post, a very intelligent answer indeed. It was important to recognize that there are lots of them who abuse Pakistani hospitality, even after 40 years, that's shameful.

I have personal examples and stories through Pashtun friends of how much the Afghans hate Pakistan, there can be no doubt and it should not be covered up anymore in the name of hospitality, we have been too generous with all our neighbours for far too long.

I think it's also important to note that while we still view them as our brothers and sisters, they do not view us through the same lens. I am free to hate my brother if I have been wronged, but they do not even see me as a brother, it's a difference that needs to be recognised.

I disagreed with you, up till this post, a very intelligent answer indeed. It was important to recognize that there are lots of them who abuse Pakistani hospitality, even after 40 years, that's shameful.

I have personal examples and stories through Pashtun friends of how much the Afghans hate Pakistan, there can be no doubt and it should not be covered up anymore in the name of hospitality, we have been too generous with all our neighbours for far too long.

I think it's also important to note that while we still view them as our brothers and sisters, they do not view us through the same lens. I am free to hate my brother if I have been wronged, but they do not even see me as a brother, it's a difference that needs to be recognised.

Thank you for the compliments bro.
I hear you brother but I’ve also got numerous accounts of them being generous. My own personal experiences are too great to mention. I’ve taught generations of them....

All I’m saying is let’s not judge them all, and take each person, family etc as they come.

Last edited:
.... as long as the kebabs are good! :D

I prefer Arabic style kebab. Species blend right to the point. Afghan/persian style is too plain for me. No flavor. Pakistani/Karachi(punjab) too damn spicy.

However, Afghan rice is world brest.

Back
Top Bottom