What's new

Owner of Popular Afghan Restaurant in Canada Bamyan Kabob Racist attack on Pakistanis!

This afghan monkey is out of his cage please someone ship his shit mouth back to kabul !!!!!!!!!

I prefer Arabic style kebab. Species blend right to the point. Afghan/persian style is too plain for me. No flavor. Pakistani/Karachi(punjab) too damn spicy.

However, Afghan rice is world brest.

Afghan rice is indeed good, but I like most type of kebabs you mentioned, and also to include Turkish ones.

If an Afghan is cooking kebabs, you can be sure they will be good.

Very likely to be true, agreed!

Pakistani and Afghans are the same race, ethnicity, culture, history and nation..rendering any racism among eachother irrelevant...what you are seeing is regionalism not racism
That's not completly right. There are many Pakistanis that have nothing in common with Afghanistan and have more in common with Northwest india, Punjab state. Sure the western parts of Pakistan share cultural, language and heritage with Afghanistan and iran.

Never giving this chain or any Afghan business a penny. Only supporting Pakistani grocers and Arab/Iranian/Bosnian halal restaurants
one more poor Afghan will loss his job in his frustration.

It's okay, bachabazi is still there to console him
Cannot paint the entire nation just cuz of one animal.

They're mostly disguising racists and bigots. I grew up with Afghans, whether they were Uzbek, Tajik or Pashtun. Most were rotten and immoral. There are exceptions but diaspora Afghans are scum

They're mostly disguising racists and bigots. I grew up with Afghans, whether they were Uzbek, Tajik or Pashtun. Most were rotten and immoral. There are exceptions but diaspora Afghans are scum

Very true. Afghan disapora are largely immoral, degenerate individuals. The educated ones (which are few) are good people but the rest are just rats. One great thing about Pakistanis is that we hold our culture and religion very close to us and are proud to follow it and reject western norms that fall on degeneracy.

What do you make of propaganda by populist politicians like Imran Khan who assert that Afghans are ghairatmand and Pakistanis are not?
Don't worry. Whether Pakistanis like it or not, our people in Peshawar set the record straight with Afghans. We treat Afghans like garbage. As far as I am concerned we always set the record straight.

Speak for your own individual.

Afghans are treated with respect and affection in cities like Karachi in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom