What's new

Owner of Popular Afghan Restaurant in Canada Bamyan Kabob Racist attack on Pakistanis!

Problem with these type of guys they start to prey on Pakistani girls to use them thinking oh they western sluts. Where i live it is hard to do this kind of games because everybody know each other and shit will hit the fan but in big cities they do. The iraqis./kurds guys try this aswell.

No one "preys" on anyone LMAO
This incident happened in London Ontario they are not same has Bamyan kabon in GTA.

I have met 1 Afghan in my life and I have nothing but respect for that person.

Unfortunately if majority don't like us it is due to misguided anger. We should not blame the entire Afghani population for one man's racist remarks. I would like to know if the person recording said anything to provoke such a hateful response, not saying its ok but majority of us will say hateful stuff in anger.

They have always acted like this tho....

Problem with these type of guys they start to prey on Pakistani girls to use them thinking oh they western sluts. Where i live it is hard to do this kind of games because everybody know each other and shit will hit the fan but in big cities they do. The iraqis./kurds guys try this aswell.

Recently, they have moved next door to me, bought a house, which I should have bought. My wife is still furious why I didn't buy it. But that's another story.
I already have few running with them. Two of the midget brothers were about to get it right between the eyes. But their elder brother is more sensible, he apologised to me and promised that his younger brother wouldn't try to steal part of my parking space on regular basis.

They have 4 cars, and think they own the street now. They park every night blocking the path to a common right of way. I can simply report it to local council with photographic evidence and get their car pounded.

The worst thing is he didn't serve his customers. In your business there is ONLY business.
Whatever his views or personal hatreds he MUST serve his customers. Off work and outside of the business he can argue with or yell at people who want to argue and yell. arguing and yelling helps relieve stress amongst those who are angry.

Recently, they have moved next door to me, bought a house, which I should have bought. My wife is still furious why I didn't buy it. But that's another story.
I already have few running with them. Two of the midget brothers were about to get it right between the eyes. But their elder brother is more sensible, he apologised to me and promised that his younger brother wouldn't try to steal part of my parking space on regular basis.

They have 4 cars, and think they own the street now. They park every night blocking the path to a common right of way. I can simply report it to local council with photographic evidence and get their car pounded.
Time to call the city and have them ticketsed :)

Last edited:
Pakistani Afghani bhai bhai?

Very very happy to see this happen. All the Pakistanis that are under illusions need a reality check. No better reality check than an Afghan himself scolding Pakistanis.

Last edited:
This incident happened in London Ontario they are not same has Bamyan kabon in GTA.

Unfortunately if majority don't like us it is due to misguided anger. We should not blame the entire Afghani population for one man's racist remarks. I would like to know if the person recording said anything to provoke such a hateful response, not saying its ok but majority of us will say hateful stuff in anger.
Yeah man, they are an ungrateful bunch of........ we fed them for 40 years since the first Afghan war and they hate us. They use our roads tax free to get food from us, brought drugs and guns into our country and we paid for their up keep in the camps.

it’s so sad to see this Afghan man call us Pakis, the people who fed them when they were down.

k

The problem isn't afghanis

The problem is Pakistanis we are simply to easy on our enemies and don't hate them like they deserve

We don't treat as they deserve

And they take advantage of it

Build the border
Make laws ensuring non Pakistani citizens are not allowed to build or own houses, cars or businesses (laws may already exist) then lawfully confiscate everything

Push out the refugees

Most of those are Sikhs who hate India

Well said. The problem is with us. As long as we don't recognise the enemy the fault lies with us.

I say this as a Pakistani Pashtun. Afghans are truly Pakistan's enemy. There is no difference between RSS Hindus and most Afghans. The Pakistani Pashtun understand the mentality of Afghans. There are hardly any Pakistani Pashtun who would endorse Afghans.

Last edited:
I don't know if this is correct or a joke but holy crud.

1616610535553.png

Found the actual BBC world service polls...this info is correct.

Last edited:
Man, that is one unsavory takeaway. Should have given the guy a good beating , the Afghan that is.

majority of Afghans in USA are anti-Pakistani. They blame Pakistan for all their problems. During my conversation with them, I have told them many times that Pakistan saved your country otherwise all of you would have been speaking Russian and drinking vodka.

Afghans don’t misbehave in front but one can see their anti-Pakistani posts in various Facebook groups. Anyone from Houston Texas would agree with me. I used to be in one of their local Houston group.

majority of Afghans in USA are anti-Pakistani. They blame Pakistan for all their problems. During my conversation with them, I have told them many times that Pakistan saved your country otherwise all of you would have been speaking Russian and drinking vodka.

Afghans don’t misbehave in front but one can see their anti-Pakistani posts in various Facebook groups. Anyone from Houston Texas would agree with me. I used to be in one of their local Houston group.

It is everywhere the same. No different here in Europe. In The Netherlands the same story. There is not a single Afghan that I met in my life who has said anything respectable about Pakistan. Not one. Let's not pretend that this is one Afghan behaving in such a way. They all hold the same ill feelings towards Pakistan. Some are open about it and others less open.

Let's get one thing straight about Afghans. Their hate for Pakistan stems from territorial dispute. Afghans claim a large portion of Pakistani land. Afghans are taught to hate Pakistan. From child to adult. From male to female.

If you thought Indians were obsessed with Pakistan, wait until you discover Afghan obsession with Pakistan.

Last edited:
Afghan refugees are the worst refugees in Germany. They lie about their age (you know those 37 year olds claiming to be 13-15), they molest women including Muslim women on the streets, have a general bad behaviour and only know how to live off the dole (applying for social security with 10 different identities in 10 different cities...), they are booked regularily for domestic violence, abuse and stuff like that. An Afghan refugee killed a female medical student in 2017 and people were outraged and used this incidence to hate on all refugees.

Afghans definetily need to get their act together. They are one of the major reasons why all refugees get a bad name including the real ones. Most Afghan "refugees" have nothing to do with Islam either, they are here for sex, drugs and rock n roll and dress like fags. But people will blame Islam for their degenerate culture!

They definitely need some Islamic education, but this is something the whole Muslim world desperately needs.
This is exactly what happened in florida, when a fag afghan, shot down so many people at that gay club. His sick act had nothing to do with religion but islam was thrown around this case in the media, just to malign it, thanks to these bacha baz.

Back
Top Bottom