What's new

Over 98% of Moldova’s Gagauzia support joining Customs Union

vostok

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
CHISINAU, February 03. /ITAR-TASS/. Over 98% of residents of the autonomous Moldovan region of Gagauzia cast their votes in favor of joining the Russia-led Customs Union, Valentina Lisnik, the chairwoman of the regional Central Election Commission said on Monday.

The autonomous region, with a population of some 150,000, held a referendum on Monday in a bid to decide on the future of Gagauzia, in case of Moldova’s possible reunification with Romania.
ITAR-TASS: World - Over 98% of Moldova’s Gagauzia support joining Customs Union

Who cares ? The Moldovan Court of Justice allready declared the referendum illegal.Just another enclave created by Russia to stirr trouble in case things don't go her way.If the gaugauz don't like a possible comeback of Moldova to the Motherland or their European aspirations they're free to leave.The land stays as it's not theirs .

After Sochi things will go from bad to worse in Moldova as Transnistria and Gagauzia might rise to arms.There are allready reports of cazachs poring in ready to start trouble.They just wait for the Olympics as Russia wants to be quiet during this event,after,they will release their dogs of war in the region.

May God help this corner of the world.

Who cares ? The Moldovan Court of Justice allready declared the referendum illegal.Just another enclave created by Russia to stirr trouble in case things don't go her way.If the gaugauz don't like a possible comeback of Moldova to the Motherland or their European aspirations they're free to leave.The land stays as it's not theirs .

After Sochi things will go from bad to worse in Moldova as Transnistria and Gagauzia might rise to arms.There are allready reports of cazachs poring in ready to start trouble.They just wait for the Olympics as Russia wants to be quiet during this event,after,they will release their dogs of war in the region.

May God help this corner of the world.
They say they are Turkic and thats why they have ties with Turkey plus they are Orthodox and thats why they have ties to Russia, I thought you were Catholics but as it seems you are also Orthodox, so why they dont like you?

They say they are Turkic and thats why they have ties with Turkey plus they are Orthodox and thats why they have ties to Russia, I thought you were Catholics but as it seems you are also Orthodox, so why they dont like you?

They don't like us because they're just russian pawns.Brought here as colonists in the 19th-20th century they now act like they get to decide things on a land that it's not theirs to begin with it-well,they won't,their silly illegal referendums be damned.They are a mix of bulgarians-turkic-cazachs but their loyalties are entirely to Moscow,they play the turkic card just to gain some foreign sympathies.

on't like us because they're just russian pawns.Brought here as colonists in the 19th-20th century they now act like they get to decide things on a land that it's not theirs to begin with it-well,they won't,their silly illegal referendums be damned.They are a mix of bulgarians-turkic-ca
They don't like us because they're just russian pawns.Brought here as colonists in the 19th-20th century they now act like they get to decide things on a land that it's not theirs to begin with it-well,they won't,their silly illegal referendums be damned.They are a mix of bulgarians-turkic-cazachs but their loyalties are entirely to Moscow,they play the turkic card just to gain some foreign sympathies.
Yeah they talk shit about Türks on internet, I noticed that though the ones I met in Turkey were ok, very few of them are anti-russian, telling that in soviet times their kurgans were destroyed, they were put in hunger, they were forcibly moved from their lands, their leaders were sent exile to Sibiria and they were made to be a bastard nation by russians by taking their history to only 18th century :D By the way their young people speak Turkish like a tourist and their elderlies are simply speaking Turkish, cant agree there is a language of '' Gagauz '', I tell you something I hated about them honestly, in their tv show they were talking how they are against the Moldovian language is synonym with Romanian, I mean you dont even speak Moldovian and why are you fighting against a name of a nation or language.I dont know how it is for Moldova but Azerbaijan became a free republic in 1918 for a short time and in their constitution the name of the nation was Türk and language of the nation was Türk, in their passports in soviet times their nationalist was Turkish again alongside with their language but in 1937 the bastard stalin changed it and created '' Azerbaijani '' and now short version '' azeri '' which was a dead persian tribe, not Turkish at all, so even though I dont have any idea about the closeness of Moldova-Romania but if they say they are basically same I can easily believe it

Yeah they talk shit about Türks on internet, I noticed that though the ones I met in Turkey were ok, very few of them are anti-russian, telling that in soviet times their kurgans were destroyed, they were put in hunger, they were forcibly moved from their lands, their leaders were sent exile to Sibiria and they were made to be a bastard nation by russians by taking their history to only 18th century :D By the way their young people speak Turkish like a tourist and their elderlies are simply speaking Turkish, cant agree there is a language of '' Gagauz '', I tell you something I hated about them honestly, in their tv show they were talking how they are against the Moldovian language is synonym with Romanian, I mean you dont even speak Moldovian and why are you fighting against a name of a nation or language.I dont know how it is for Moldova but Azerbaijan became a free republic in 1918 for a short time and in their constitution the name of the nation was Türk and language of the nation was Türk, in their passports in soviet times their nationalist was Turkish again alongside with their language but in 1937 the bastard stalin changed it and created '' Azerbaijani '' and now short version '' azeri '' which was a dead persian tribe, not Turkish at all, so even though I dont have any idea about the closeness of Moldova-Romania but if they say they are basically same I can easily believe it

The situation is very similar with Moldova and Romania with the mentioning that Moldova was taken from Romania after World War 2 by the soviets .After that they've introduced their version of history with a russian invented "moldovan language and identity" trying to separate moldovans from romanians.As of last year the romanian language was declared oficial national language in Moldova instead of the invented "moldovan".The languages are basically the same,you'd have to be a special kind of nutjob to say otherwise.

The gagauz and the ones in Transnistria are against the use of the term romanian language because they see that the younger moldovan generation doesn't swallow the soviet version of history anymore and are demanding a return of Moldova to Romania.That doesn't go well with these russian stooges but a population of 150.000 can't decide for entire Moldova,nor will they be allowed to secede.As i've said,they can go but the land stays.It's not even like they've been discriminated or accused over their ethnicity,it's just blind hate from their part because the moldovans refused to believe that they need to be a part of Russia and recognised that they're romanians.This drove the russian,ukrainian and gagauz minority into a war frenzy.

I didn't know there are Turkic Christians also.

In the Caucasus, some people were Orthodox before they were convert in Islam.
The Ahiskas,the Georgians and many others are the perfect examples (with georgians i mean the southern ones are mainly muslims)

The Ahiskas,the Georgians and many others are the perfect examples (with georgians i mean the southern ones are mainly muslims)
In Azerbaijan were Orthodox and in Dagestan.

The situation is very similar with Moldova and Romania with the mentioning that Moldova was taken from Romania after World War 2 by the soviets .After that they've introduced their version of history with a russian invented "moldovan language and identity" trying to separate moldovans from romanians.As of last year the romanian language was declared oficial national language in Moldova instead of the invented "moldovan".The languages are basically the same,you'd have to be a special kind of nutjob to say otherwise.

The gagauz and the ones in Transnistria are against the use of the term romanian language because they see that the younger moldovan generation doesn't swallow the soviet version of history anymore and are demanding a return of Moldova to Romania.That doesn't go well with these russian stooges but a population of 150.000 can't decide for entire Moldova,nor will they be allowed to secede.As i've said,they can go but the land stays.It's not even like they've been discriminated or accused over their ethnicity,it's just blind hate from their part because the moldovans refused to believe that they need to be a part of Russia and recognised that they're romanians.This drove the russian,ukrainian and gagauz minority into a war frenzy.
As I noticed they use this argument, EU has no moral values, they will force the law of gay marriages :D they will lose their values in EU but on the other hand they are very much supported by Germans though they have a point about EU, EU just could take Moldova like it did with Romania-Bulgaria but didnt... as I heard Russia gives them money, land and citizenship, doesnt seem like russia cares about them at all

I didn't know there are Turkic Christians also.
There are many other Christian Turkics like some Tatars and Chuvash people and shamanists.. buddhists...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom