What's new

93% of Crimeans vote to join Russia

The one difference is that there is no rigging needed to get this result. This is not a surprise as the majority of people of Crimea would want to join Russia. This is not the question. I don't see anyone question the result of this referendum except you.

You must be blind than.

Eto istoricheskaya,,,ya chestno ochen rad ,,,primite moi pozdravleniya Krim !!,,,vi sdelaete postroete prekrasnoe budushee,,lyudi mira ochen radi za vas,,,ne smotrya na to chto vi slishali ili chitali ot zapadnix politikov!
images
oye...
now write in hindi.......this is cheating.....you are sending secret codes ..:D:D

You must be blind than.

LOL. Its obvious that people of Crimea want to join Russia. No one in the western world question the validity of the result. As the result of the foregone conclusion. There are, however, challenges to the legitimacy of holding the referendum in the first place.

But if the referendum is legitimate, than the results are obvious.

Let's see......"unidentified tens of thousands of russian soldiers take a peninsula hostage,pro ukrainian demonstrators attacked in the street in the days prior to the referendum,neutral observers shot at,not present,all the loonatics members of fringe,crazy parties in Europe brought as "observers" .....result :93% want to join Russia.

Sure,fair referendum,move along people,nothing to see here.

Ah.. this is going to be fun. There's going to be numerous UN resolutions coming in our way. Russia is going to veto & China is going to abstain. This is the time even Americans must be thinking... why does one must have veto power! :woot:

Last edited:
Let's see......"unidentified tens of thousands of russian soldiers take a peninsula hostage,pro ukrainian demonstrators attacked in the street in the days prior to the referendum,neutral observers shot at,not present,all the loonatics members of fringe,crazy parties in Europe brought as "observers" .....result :93% want to join Russia.

yea we saw your democracy
11751648997956435_smMbKXSC_f.jpg

Wow!!!
Thats good news.
I hope things will cool down.
Crimeans were more Russian.Crimea should not have been given to Ukraine in the first place.
So once again Putin punched Obama's nasal bridge hehehehehe.
hmmm...
I also agree with that......
cremia has huge russian population....why was it given to Ukraine in first place.....
but good outcome....

I'm not saying that Putin is fair. But even if the Russian troops didn't invade Crimea, and the Ukrainian government allow people of Crimea to make the choice, they would choose to join Russia. The point is that without Russian troops there, such election would never take place. But if it ever take place, people there would choose to join Russia.

Ah.. this going to be fun. There's going to be numerous UN resolutions coming in our way. Russia is going to veto & China is going to abstain. This is the time even Americans must be thinking... why does one must have veto power! :woot:
In all honesty though, veto power needs to be abolished.

"We are strong so we don't have to follow rules" - That's what it is. (Speaking for all UNSC members)

yea we saw your democracy
View attachment 21434

My democracy ? I admitted that Kosovo was stupid and created a bad precedent.Also you should know i have no love for Ukraine,on the contrary,i despise that country.

This is not what this is about.I feel most of you can't grasp the essence of this region.

White House - "We do not recognise the referendum"

White House will not recognise result of Crimea referendum | World news | theguardian.com

"“This referendum is contrary to Ukraine’s constitution, and the international community will not recognise the results of a poll administered under threats of violence and intimidation from a Russian military intervention that violates international law.”

Lol. Where was international law when they invaded Iraq without UN approval?

Back
Top Bottom