What's new

93% of Crimeans vote to join Russia

Poor JEW Fukuoka making up bull shit.
Dude he is trolling you all , we had this kind of a guy in another page as well almost exact same except he use to say Kafir instead of Jew in the end he was just trolling.He was actually a secularist :D

It always belonged to Russia. they gave it to Ukraine. if Ukraine cannot keep Russian people there happy, then Russia has every right to take back its property from Ukraine.

Crimea never belonged to Ukraine.

Ukraine also had an agreement with Russia whereby Russia respects its territory in exchange for Ukraine giving up its nukes. :coffee:

Ukraine also had an agreement with Russia whereby Russia respects its territory in exchange for Ukraine giving up its nukes. :coffee:

Crimea is not Ukraine territory in first place. So Russia is still following its part of the agreement. :)

Crimea is not Ukraine territory in first place. So Russia is still following its part of the agreement. :)

Russia gave it to Ukraine and then made that agreement so Russia broke the agreement lol. It is true though that the majority of people want to be Russian citizens but it is a broken agreement none the less.

When that agreement was made , all land under Ukraine was it's territory including Crimea

You are talking about two very different things . The Kosovo seceded from Serbia and became a new country and hence the other countries had to recognize it to establish diplomatic ties meaning they had to take sides openly . No such thing is true for Crimea here which has joined Russia formally . There wont be a need for many countries to accept or reject the entire process and specially the results .

Still it would be interesting to see how many accept it.

First of all Congrates Russia.
And congragulations to all our Russian friends.
You've just won the right to keep your Navy Sevastopol for ever.

They said it will be.
188491155.jpg

lol romanians are mad that they cant grab land like we do

Truth be told,most of my countrymen are actually kind of celebrating and having a laugh about it at the ukrainians expense.

Ukraine is seen in here as a fake country,which received territories (including romanian ones) for free from the SU without having to fight in gruesome conflicts for their lands as we did in 2 world wars.Since their inception in 1991 they've only caused us trouble,we had to go to the International Court with them for our Maritime Platform only recently-won that one.

As a funny note i've even seen a youtube video depicting the ukrainian army "ready to repel Romanian invaders" which only a few weeks ago turned into "the ukrainian army ready to repel Russian invaders".LOL.the same video.

After all this bad blood the ukrainians even had the guts to ask from us,through unnoficial channels,money,fuel and weapons so they can fight Russia.That was another big LOL.

So no,not much love waisted here.

But your determination has made it.
188491170.jpg

Sorry guys I know these pictures are from the Winter Paralympics closing ceremony. But I just couldn't help it. LOL

Truth be told,most of my countrymen are actually kind of celebrating and having a laugh about it at the ukrainians expense.

Ukraine is seen in here as a fake country,which received territories (including romanian ones) for free from the SU without having to fight in gruesome conflicts for their lands as we did in 2 world wars.Since their inception in 1991 they've only caused us trouble,we had to go to the International Court with them for our Maritime Platform only recently-won that one.

As a funny note i've even seen a youtube video depicting the ukrainian army "ready to repel Romanian invaders" which only a few weeks ago turned into "the ukrainian army ready to repel Russian invaders".LOL.the same video.

After all this bad blood the ukrainians even had the guts to ask from us,through unnoficial channels,money,fuel and weapons so they can fight Russia.That was another big LOL.

Man I am happy for you. At last you have decided to be on the winning side now.
Welcome aboard.:welcome:

But your determination has made it.
188491170.jpg

Sorry guys I know these pictures are from the Winter Paralympics closing ceremony. But I just couldn't help it. LOL

Man I am happy for you. At last you have decided to be on the winning side now.
Welcome aboard.:welcome:

Not really,just that my countrymen have a somehow weird/bad (?) habbit of,,as we say it "celebrating when the neighbour's goat is dead" :lol:

yet you still seem to hate russia more than ukrainians

Back
Top Bottom