What's new

Outside of these forums.. how do you act?

This is a world affairs forum question because you are citizens from different parts of the world. and this forum ( attitudes within) has got me wondering for awhile now:

So I ask-If a person was to befriend you on the streets and ask you a simple question, do you as a core trait of your personality, as an individual, base your opinions on humanity/ basic human rights or creed, race, religious background and country of the source of acts done. What would you say?

What would you say? If you read about injustice and the article never said what country it took place in... would you shift your core, to supporting or not supporting based on whether its was of right vs. wrong according to your sensibilities?

Why do so many of you here- always be so dishonest and call you self, humane, when it is always creed, race, religion and country that prefaces your argument?

If someone told you, without revealing the country – that 400,000 people died in ethnic cleansing. Would your reaction be – what creed, race, religion, country was it or that was dead wrong?

I don't expect very many of you to reply to this thread- because it challenges the notion- do you beleive that right and wrong has no boundries, religion, country , race or creed or how you support suppresion of free speech when you want that for yourself?

Horny :devil:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom